Old 02-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #751  
PurpleSunshine

katie - How is TO going? I'm doing good so far - 70+ oz water, egg and morning star sausage, chicken and salad so far.....one to juice - going to get another right now
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:15 PM   #752  
Missing Ohio

Default YA HOO TOers

TOers - most of the day is almost over and surprisingly I haven't been hungry. Hope you doing okay. I did 30 mins. of exercise this morning and have gone from there to clean a few rooms.

Green - what brand is your digital camera with a timer on it? Is it expensive?

Well, I'm off to find something else to keep me occupied.

later,
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:34 PM   #753  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PURPLEPIRATE99
katie - How is TO going? I'm doing good so far - 70+ oz water, egg and morning star sausage, chicken and salad so far.....one to juice - going to get another right now
Hey Heather, Is morningstar sausage OP or just for TO?

Does anyone know if Turkey bacon would be OP?
Leah AU mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:46 PM   #754  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Heather- I am doing great. I had salsa eggs for breakfast, grilled chicken breast and steamed spinach for lunch, 2 oranges down, and about 60 oz of water. Not feeling hungry at all either.

Bre- Glad you are doing so well. You are doing so awesome since getting back on the wagon. Let Bre be your motivator, all you lurkers!!!!

Kathy- Thank you! My goal at my center is 80 lbs, even though my ticker says 90 lbs, since I'm not sure 80 will be enough. Anyway, I have already hit my halfway point at my center, and they were so cute about it. The manager got all excited, took a halfway picture, and sat me down to compare my starting picture. The difference in me is so amazing. I sat there looking at the pictures and cried. She hung the 2 pictures on the wall of fame in the center. A few days a go I ran into a lady that I know who is in maintenance at my center. She said that she saw my picture, and that I look so great and she is so happy for me. I felt so good. You can get here so easily Kathy. It is not that hard to follow to plan, and you are doing so well already. The truth is that you girls who are new to your plans inspire me. You help me to remember why I started this in the first place, and how it feels to have a big loss. Over time it got easier for me to have a taste of this, a bite of that, or just half of one of those. You girls help to keep me honest to myself and everyone else. Well, off my soap box!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:48 PM   #755  
PurpleSunshine

Leah - As far as I know it is OP - I heard about it from someone on here - I think Britt....It has vegatarian burgers and hotdogs under the Vegetarian proteins on my list - so I'm sure the sausage would be too - probably the bacon too - since it is all vegatarian -
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:00 PM   #756  
slowlyshrinking

Congratulations to all the losers! Here's to a POP week! (My computer's been down for 2 days, so I'm just starting on my week's work!) Lots to catch up on! I had WI yesterday, and was down 2.4 pounds for the week! My goal for this week is to get to ONEderland!!! I can hardly believe it!!! I have to go back to work - I'll be back tonight!
slowlyshrinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:28 PM   #757  
Monic

Thanks you guys are GREAT!!!
Leah...u know what??? I've always wondered the same thing??? IS IT???
LA'smostDETERMINED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #758  

S/C/G: 212/199/150

Repo-Nice to know, we inspire you too!! I wish my center did pictures. That would be kinda cool for Barb and I. We can do our own I suppose. But I already have pictures from 130 (real young) to 236 (2001). I've been succeeding, struggling,failing and starting the cycle over since I was 12 years old. Heres to stopping the vicious cycle!!

Kathy
kattheall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:49 PM   #759  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Hi all! I just got in and have read the posts but have to run to make dinner for the boys. Stabilization is so-so...I posted in the Weigh In thread about that. Everyone seems to be doing great, hang in there TO'ers!!! I GOT MY NEW COOKBOOK TODAY, it was FORTY BUCKS but looks great and the recipes are awesome. THANK YOU DAWN AND EMMYSMOM for all the recipes that let me know it would be a wise investment. The brownie recipe isnt there though..im glad Dawn posted it for us! Catch you all later!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:50 PM   #760  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Kathy in looking at the walls in the center I believe that the people submit their beginning pics, but most of the pics have a plan wall back ground so maybe they take the after shots. That's a question I will try and remember to ask tomorrow when I go in. Yes I agree here's to stopping the vicious cycle!
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:52 PM   #761  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattheall
Repo-Nice to know, we inspire you too!! I wish my center did pictures. That would be kinda cool for Barb and I. We can do our own I suppose. But I already have pictures from 130 (real young) to 236 (2001). I've been succeeding, struggling,failing and starting the cycle over since I was 12 years old. Heres to stopping the vicious cycle!!

Kathy
Ugh, that reminds me...my center DOES take pics, they just never did of me They are all over the entryway (not really new ones, the same as they always have been) but what would it take to do 2 quick polaroids, sheesh?! I wish they had. I still wear the same pants I began in at every WI..my size 10 cargo capris from August, they are dragging on the ground and I love it. My counselor is about 260 pounds and was giving me a little talk today about how I can tone up, I was like, um, gee thanks..shes NEVER said, wow, you look great or any comments, even when I surpassed goal. THe centers are all so different.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:52 PM   #762  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Deets where about do you live where the new cookbook came out as my center still says there isn't a new cookbook. Does it have a lot of the recipes that were posted?
Old 02-21-2006, 04:54 PM   #763  
banned

there are 400! Its a purple spiral book, my center sold me a "new cookbook" back around the holidays that was TOTALLY the old one, I sold it on ebay (id gotten it with all those credits they were giving last winter) instead. They didnt even mention the new book, nor are they promoting it..my counselor hadnt even OPENED IT! I could sell 1,000 for her center, I had a captive audience this morning, raving about the ones Id tried from here..they dont know how to sell sh&t...im telling you. I HAD TO ASK about the new book and they got them back in stock today. My center is corportate and Im in CT.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #764  
My 3 grandkids & myself

Thanks, I'll have to bring it up to them, yet again. I wish they'd have a little more drive to check on things like this, since I've only been mentioning it to them almost every few visits. Enjoy and don't forget to share some news ones that you try and like.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:56 PM   #765  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Glad to see everyone is back from trips and online. We had company all weekend for DD baptism. Felt like I was 99% OP but the scales are being ugly to me for the past 2 weeks! I am trying to stay positive and hope it all catches up soon. UGH.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote