Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 02:52 PM   #91  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I'm on my second set of 32 oz. Get that done and i'm done for the day...

Getting that tickle in my throat and feeling like i'm getting a cold...guess i'm due. I usually get one really good cold a year, usually when the weather warms up, like it is now...
Old 05-03-2005, 02:54 PM   #92  

Fieryredhead: My center told me you could be ten boxes (not double boxes) for 135 dollars, my center is willing to let me post-date the check for when I get paid. Anyways, that is about 5 weeks worth. I was lucky for a while they gave me a lot of samples so I have been switching out the Luna and the lites, just for variety. However, if they moved up a plan because you didn't want to do bars, then I wouldn't worry about it, you don't have to buy luna or la lites, if you decide you want too they will probably move you down a plan, back to purple.

Welcome all the newbies, I have found this forum very useful.

I have been perfectly on plan today and intend to keep it that way. Water iI still have a little way's to go but it is going down the hatch.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:12 PM   #93  

Height: 5' 4"

Julie, I was put on red, then moved up to red plus when they found out I wasn't buying lites, then down to red again, and finally to purple. They told me that I wouldn't go down any further than purple.

Water check: 67.6 ounces so far! I'm still going to drink at least 50.7 more. I don't drink anything but water. They fuss sometimes when they find out how much I am actually drinking, but I don't like anything else--what am I supposed to drink when I'm thirsty?

I had an egg and a slice of 40cal bread for breakfast. 1/2(P) S

I had 1/2 banana around 10:30 a.m. F

Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Lasagna w/meat sauce, 6 baby carrots, and 1 cup of steamed broccoli with 1/2 oz reduced-fat cheese. PSVVVD

I have 1 oz of reduced-fat cheese to take with me to school to snack on. D

My FI is planning on making me the CarbCravers Burger & Fries , 2 cups of lettuce, and 1 1/2 oz reduced-fat cheese for supper. PVVD

=1/2PP, SS, F, VVVVV, 3oz reduced-fat cheese

I have a modified plan.... I don't like milk or yogurt, so all I eat is cheese for my dairy.

WI tomorrow

Last edited by MetalChic; 05-03-2005 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:17 PM   #94  
217/177.8/150ish

Julie yes its Beth... Thanks for the info if I make it thru today and tomorrow it might jumpstart the WL but right now Im STARVING I swear id like to take that left over pizza out of the refrigerator and eat the whole thing not that id be able to but id like to try it right now... I pity the fool who who pulls out food out in front of me right now I haven't been this hungry this whole month.. Ok im done crying now..
Old 05-03-2005, 04:57 PM   #95  

Hi Chicks - I have all bus 8 ozs of water drank....gulp.......
Carmen - I'm like you and DS - talking everything to personally and getting my feelings hurt I usually try to be hard, sometimes it works - sometimes it doesn't. When I really think about what has hurt my feelings I would say half the time it wasn't about me at all As for your guidance for DS - good luck - all you can do is your best and give him lots of love. And another thing, kids may grow up, but I have learned they never go away and always need us in one way or another. Between me and DH we have 4 married grown kids which makes 8
Mitchypoo and Fiona - Congrats on the losses - Way to Go
Haylo - Good for you being POP - you have to stay there to keep your wings right?
Julie - I want SFFF Yogurt to be a free food, can you talk to someone at the top about that for me On the new plan there is no limit on how many times a week we can have frozen yogurt right And about you chicks that don't LOVE chocolate - What planet are you really from
I have been very good POP today but tonight I'm taking DH out to an Italian resturant for his birthday dinner (his choice). I'm gonna have to be
r-e-a-l-l-y careful, as normally I would call this a 'life happens' event. Don't want to lose my title of POP I mean he will have another birthday next year right?
Old 05-03-2005, 05:51 PM   #96  
One meal at a time!

S/C/G: 198/185/130

Height: 5' 2"

Hello Chicks,
I haven't really had a chance to get back on here today. Hopefully tomorrow will slow down some..
I was going to wait until next Tuesday to weigh but I think I'll get on the scales in the morning.. I'm just so nosey that I have to see if I've lost anything.. I'm really hoping it comes back off quick..
Ok Chicks, I hope you all have a great night and I'll talk to you all tomorrow.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:43 PM   #97  
217/177.8/150ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by textjewel
Buttons (Beth, right?) - are you just starting the program? If so, they may have changed TO - it used to be all the protein you wanted, and green veg, and juice. The version you are talking about has the lites (2 a day) and 6 oz of protein and green veg. I find it to be a good plateau buster (I may do it next week!)

Yes its Beth...No im not just starting ive been going for a month now..
So are you saying its 6 oz a day or 2oz each meal, like the girl at the center said or 6 oz per meal??? I know this sounds stupid but she kept saying it was per day and it really dosen't seem like very much.. Thank GOD for the lites today..

Beth
Old 05-04-2005, 07:21 AM   #98  

Good morning chickies -

Beth, yes it is 6 oz PER DAY for TO. . . You don't have to split it up like she says -I've done it like 4 oz at one meal, then 2 the other. . . But 2oz at a time isn't a bad way to do it.. . I find the juice with lots of water is my best friend on days I do it.

Star - I think you're right - there is no limit to the number of times we can have sfff yogurt a week on the new plan - Hope your dinner with DH was terrific (and OP, you angel) las night!

Carmen - I was one of those really sensitive kids too -I think one of the things that finally helped me was when I realized that I wasn't the center of the universe - that other people had the same feelings and fears that I did. (I still have to remind myself about that).

Hope everything is going well with Mandy!

Hugs to Sy and Fiona and anyone else I missed. . .

Hope everyone has a great POP day - I'll be in and out. .

Julie
Old 05-04-2005, 08:45 AM   #99  

Good Morning Chickies

Just finished my breakfast. I did the carb cravers breakfast 1 Cup of All Bran Cereal with 3 oz's of Skim Milk, and my Banana

Why is that in the the Diet it says that it's considered a Starch but 1 Cup of it is considered a Protein? That is strange. Have my first bottle of water almost down...:-) I have to increase water intake today becuase I had a Carb Cravers Breakfast...Does anyone else here use the Crystal Lite single packets to put in their water bottles????
Old 05-04-2005, 09:01 AM   #100  
Goal - 150 lbs.

Default Out of town

So far I have been POP since I started LAWL, but this weekend I am leaving and going to Canada for my grandfathers funeral. It's going to be a loong car ride friday, a day there, and a long car ride sunday. BLEH. I just don't know what to do about the plan? Should I pack a big cooler full of my foods that I can have for on the road and then just wing it for the day of the funeral. (which sounds ok but I can't figure out how to keep the big cooler cold for 3 days)... or should I just eat fast food and get the right things to take care of my proteins, starches, fruits, veggies, etc. I know I can drink warm water and fresh lemon to help if I am forced to eat something and am nto sure if it's on plan, but I don't know. What do you guys do?
Old 05-04-2005, 09:03 AM   #101  

Good morning all!

The PNW weather is taunting us...nice yesterday and raining today. Ugh!

I use those Crystal Lite On-the-Go packets sometimes Irishgirl. My understanding of having CL is, you can have up to 2 glasses per day in addition to water, that it shouldn't replace the water...kind of like a diet soda wouldn't replace your water requirements. I've asked the same thing about the Carb Cravers and the explanation I finally got was that they are meant to be taken with a Carb Ender. Go figure, the differing explanations from the differing COD.

Off to go get ready for work and a WI after. My breakfast is 1/2 English Muffin toasted with 1.5 T of p-nut butter and a piece of fruit. Yummmm!
Old 05-04-2005, 09:09 AM   #102  

Just saw your post Melissa. I am up at my DB house every other weekend and we tend to go out and explore and hike. I pack fruits, veggies, yogurt, etc....the finger food parts of my diet. I figure I can find some sort of protein on the road (not road kill!). I also travel with my book of foods and restaurant suggestions and usually drink extra water...just because.

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:42 AM   #103  

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather Fiery

Keep the wonderful memories close to your heart, and he will always be with you.
Old 05-04-2005, 09:46 AM   #104  

Irish - I think the Carb Cravers meals are just that - a diet reprieve for those of us that LOOOOOVE our starches! Since you have to lose something in order to fit in the bigger starch serving, and proteins make up the bulk of the diet, you sub an extra-large starch for a protein. There's no nutritional logic about it, it just is an "approved" way of having those off-plan foods we miss sometimes.

Two-oh-oh-point-OH (200.0) this morning! I can't decide whether to because I'm down another .4, or because I'm SOOOO close to ONE-derland, but not quite there! At least I KNOW there's no place to go except the 190s from here!!!

Have a good day everyone, I'm off to chop up my apple.

Fiona
Old 05-04-2005, 09:50 AM   #105  

Firey - So sorry to hear about your grandfather. As for trying to plan your food intake, that is a very good idea, but this falls under a 'life happens' event which means that sometimes it is just out of our control. Your diet will be here after this time with your family and friends is over.

FI- How close are you to Onederland? Come on over the water is fine!
Closed Thread