Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 02:29 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 253/245/170

Height: 5'9

First weigh-in today! Lost 3.8 lbs and 1% body fat. 3.5 inches, which wasn't too thrilling but whatever. And I exchanged that vile stroganoff soup and veggie chili for broccoli cheese soup (I could drink that stuff), chicken soup and chocolate drinks.

Old 03-25-2015, 03:16 PM   #227  
Counting bites!

S/C/G: 282/255/130

Height: 5'5"

Finally ordered all my supplements. I'm taking the rest of my prenatals first (I have enough to get me through November!) before I order a women's multi, but I added Cal/Mag/D, Potassium, Biotin, Gelatin and Collagen to my daily prenatals and DHA. Can you tell hair, nails and skin are a big worry for me? LOL!
Old 03-25-2015, 05:30 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 213/160/135

Height: 5ft 3 inces

Way to go Idealannie, this diet is going to be a journey of ups and downs...I too have a bit of weight to loose...I try to just think of it one day at a time and it seems to help..you are down 11 pounds already...wohoo...keep up the good work girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealAnnie View Post
Good morning, everyone! Day 25 for me. I woke up absolutely starving today, after having agonizing cravings yesterday (didn't cave, but yeesh!) so I sorta started in on the turkey that was going to be my dinner tonight... and finished it. Not sure what I'm going to eat for the rest of the day. Haha.

I weighed in at 219 during my "official" weigh in on Sunday, but the scale hasn't been that low since.

I'm being a good girl, I promise!

I guess this is the part of the diet where I have to prove that I'm in it for real, even when it's not all rainbows and unicorns.

But YOU, my beautiful March friends, are awesome. Thanks for letting me whine a little bit.
Old 03-25-2015, 06:52 PM   #229  
Restarted IP Jan 16, 2017

S/C/G: 260/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirag View Post
Way to go Idealannie, this diet is going to be a journey of ups and downs...I too have a bit of weight to loose...I try to just think of it one day at a time and it seems to help..you are down 11 pounds already...wohoo...keep up the good work girl
Thank you, kirag! And check you out with your snazzy ticker. Woohoo!
Old 03-25-2015, 06:56 PM   #230  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazmatazz View Post
First weigh-in today! Lost 3.8 lbs and 1% body fat. 3.5 inches, which wasn't too thrilling but whatever. And I exchanged that vile stroganoff soup and veggie chili for broccoli cheese soup (I could drink that stuff), chicken soup and chocolate drinks.

Congrats on your awesome weigh in! And yay for exchanging stuff. I've never had the stroganoff, but I do know that the veggie chili is frightening indeed!
Old 03-25-2015, 07:00 PM   #231  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattiuss View Post
Hello all you love ladies!! Can I just tell you how incredibly inspiring you all are!! Thank you SO much for sharing your lives to give others hope :-) I just love this site! I've been reading forums after forums for the past week, and was thrilled to find one I actually related to enough to post!

I'm Kendra. I did IP for the first go around May-Aug of 2012 and lost 50 lbs! I had been over weight my entire life, and I woke up one morning and decided I was done feeling so tired and like crap all the time! I did it with alternatives (EAS Shakes) and all by myself. I have no idea how lol!

Now almost two years later I've gained back 25 lbs :-( I've been yo-yoing the last two years with counting calories, Weight Watchers and Atkins. I've learned that less is so much more for me! Restriction is definitely my delight when it comes to dieting lol.

I'm at 189 right now and am truly hoping to stay true and be down to around 165 for my cruise at the end of April! I started yesterday, and MAN did I feel crappy! Headache all day and fatigue. Guess that's what I get lol. Now that I've found this site, I'm so excited to go on this journey with some one this time around.

Also, I can't wait to get to 20 posts so I can get an awesome ticker tracker! Yours is awesome Annie :-)
Welcome, and thanks for the ticker-love! You'll get yours in no time--and you'll have lost a nice bit of weight by then too. Good luck with the headache and fatigue. Luckily that's only temporary. You've got this!
Old 03-25-2015, 07:13 PM   #232  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyboomama View Post
Is there anyway you can get your coach to weigh you backwards and not tell you the numbers? Or if they're not willing to do that, I'd buy a non digital scale, and set it 2 pounds heavier so that your home scale and the weigh in scale are consistent with each other. It will stink to lose those 2 pounds, but if its affecting you like you say, it's better in the long run, IMO.
Hey, I actually always used to do that. My coach wouldnt tell me what the scale said, just would confirm I'd lost and was on the right track. Might have to start doing that again!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:24 PM   #233  
Counting bites!

Oh my gosh guys! I made "quest cookies" (split into 8 balls and bake at 450 for 3-5 minutes) and they're soooooo good! So crispy on the outside, just like real cookies. I'm definitely going to make it to goal with these puppies in my arsenal!
Old 03-25-2015, 08:47 PM   #234  
Restarted IP 3/5/2014

S/C/G: 203/203/150

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Default Restarting

Hi Everyone!
I am back for your support once again!!
I am restarting this difficult path to weight loss once again. Hoping I can get 50 pounds down. Looking forward to this!
Old 03-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #235  

izzyboomama--those quest cookies sound delicious! I'm definitely going to do that tonight for my snack! What flavor of quest bar did you use? I have an assortment, but I'd love to know what you did that you loved so much!

tabletop1234--Welcome! Glad you joined us! And you've definitely got our support!
Old 03-26-2015, 08:05 AM   #236  
Counting bites!

IdealAnnie- I used Apple Pie flavor. I only bought a couple bars individually because I was afraid they'd taste bad, but they're pretty good! I'm planning on buying an assortment from Amazon soon.

Day 4 has dawned and the fog is starting to lift! My daily weigh put me at +0.8 but I'm not fussed because I ate my meal at dinner time instead of lunch and, let's be honest, I'm already down about 6 pounds so even if that 0.8 were real gains, it's not a tragedy.

To help with my food obsession, I track everything in my planner and I keep a journal. My planner tracks my meals, my weight and I write weight loss affirmations in it everyday to help keep me on track. Today's affiation is "I am unstoppable. Not because I don't have failures or doubts, but because I continue despite them"(author unknown). I actually stole that from a birth affirmation site :-P

Let's be unstoppable today!
Old 03-26-2015, 09:29 AM   #237  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Height: 5'5

Good morning ladies! I am on my way to recovery! Day four and I am way better than yesterday. I spent the entire day In Bed yesterday. Today my body soreness is al pay completely gone only thing left is this headache. I took Advil today don't know of it is on plan but I couldn't take it anymore.
I am in ketosis I can tell by my disgusting mouth!!!! Are there any approved mints? My mouth is actually making me nauseous.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:39 AM   #238  

S/C/G: 189/189/150

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealAnnie View Post
Welcome, and thanks for the ticker-love! You'll get yours in no time--and you'll have lost a nice bit of weight by then too. Good luck with the headache and fatigue. Luckily that's only temporary. You've got this!
Thanks Annie! You're so inspiring! Hope you have a great day
Old 03-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #239  

S/C/G: 189/189/150

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

@Tabletop1234 - Welcome back! You can do this and you've found a wonderful support system to help you!

@Jenniferk525 - I'm on day 4 also! It's so great to share this with someone! I'm glad you're finally feeling a bit better. The only thing I'm noticing is I'm still getting pretty bad hunger pains. Hopefully today won't be as bad!

I should get all my alternative products today! I'm so excited to try some variety lol.

I hope everyone has a lovely day! :-)
Old 03-26-2015, 10:35 AM   #240  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattiuss View Post
@Tabletop1234 - Welcome back! You can do this and you've found a wonderful support system to help you!

@Jenniferk525 - I'm on day 4 also! It's so great to share this with someone! I'm glad you're finally feeling a bit better. The only thing I'm noticing is I'm still getting pretty bad hunger pains. Hopefully today won't be as bad!

I should get all my alternative products today! I'm so excited to try some variety lol.

I hope everyone has a lovely day! :-)
Hi lattiuss! Welcome! Glad to have another buddy! I am not feeling hungry I think because I usually lack protein. I am missing my snacks! Hope you find some items you like in your package!
Closed Thread