Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 09:59 AM   #61  
IP Restart Date: 1/6/14

S/C/G: 257.4/195.6/197

Height: 5'8"

Good morning everyone, I have been MIA for awhile, I am trying to finish my last couple of days at my current job and getting ready to start my new job next week!! So excited/anxious, I have also decided that I may stay on P1 a little longer to get into 180's, haven't seen those numbers since 2004
Old 04-24-2014, 10:45 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 196.3/185.2/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Tom

Had my first weigh-in where I did NOT lose...actually up a little less than half a pound. I'm not sure whether I should attribute it to TOM or not, since this is my first TOM weigh-in (weigh in was yesterday, just started yesterday evening).

It was also my third weigh-in, I had a 16 hour workday on Tuesday (actually, it ended Wednesday morning at 12:15, but who's arguing)...so all of these could be contributing factors, I suppose.

My readouts, however showed my body fat down and my lean muscle slightly up, so I suppose it's a mixed-news weigh in.

Starving today! Is 9:45 to early to have a dill pickle?
Old 04-24-2014, 10:57 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSorrell View Post
Had my first weigh-in where I did NOT lose...actually up a little less than half a pound. I'm not sure whether I should attribute it to TOM or not, since this is my first TOM weigh-in (weigh in was yesterday, just started yesterday evening).

It was also my third weigh-in, I had a 16 hour workday on Tuesday (actually, it ended Wednesday morning at 12:15, but who's arguing)...so all of these could be contributing factors, I suppose.

My readouts, however showed my body fat down and my lean muscle slightly up, so I suppose it's a mixed-news weigh in.

I do not think there is anytime when a dill pickle is NOT OK as long as you are counting pickles towards your veggie allowance. I find that they help curb cravings and so therefore I use them as needed.

Your long days and possible accompanying stress might indeed affect your weight. Hang in there - there are many more weeks to go and it all seems to average out. The weight WILL come off, just in its own way and if you do not look to apply logic to the pattern, you will do fine.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #64  

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone!

I am new to IP and started last Wednesday. I am really excited that I lost 5 lbs for my weigh in yesterday!!!!!! Honesly, I think I lost a bit more, but my I didn't get my weigh in until 1:30pm (is that a fair statement- maybe I'm just coddling myself). Anyway, I am out of the 170's and have no intention to EVER get back there again.

I am really glad that I can now choose my own food packets, because the ones at the end of the week were not to my taste.

Hoping to get back to my prepregnancy weight of 135....haven't seen that in 7 years!
Welcome! and good luck!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:08 AM   #65  

Quote:

Whenever It's my TOM, my lean mass also goes up and I gain. The following week should balance out
Old 04-24-2014, 11:22 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

My dress for my nephew's wedding (July in Atlanta) arrived yesterday and I love it!

http://www.polyvore.com/adrianna_pap...g?id=102368722

I ordered it in a 12 as I am now slipping into 14's. I tried it on this morning and it zips up...I have about 10 weeks to make it fit perfectly as it is a sheath dress, so it will need to slip over everything. Never thought I would see the day that I could wear a sheath dress!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #67  
Started IP: 4/4/2014

S/C/G: 154/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0''

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
My dress for my nephew's wedding (July in Atlanta) arrived yesterday and I love it!

I ordered it in a 12 as I am now slipping into 14's. I tried it on this morning and it zips up...I have about 10 weeks to make it fit perfectly as it is a sheath dress, so it will need to slip over everything. Never thought I would see the day that I could wear a sheath dress!

I LOVE this dress! I'm sure you will look wonderful!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:39 AM   #68  
No where to go but up

S/C/G: 235/235/145

Height: 5.4

Greetings all. Just checking in. Still trying to figure out the site and how to respond to posts and all. Doing ok OP. trying hard to stay hydrated!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #69  
IP Start Date: 3/27/14

S/C/G: 241.2/see ticker/175

Height: 5-4

Quote:

This dress is GORGEOUS! Love it!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #70  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Quote:

I love this dress! I'm sure you will look terrific at the wedding! I love dressing up now!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:45 PM   #71  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Help I'm getting very discouraged. I started implementing and mixing IP products and protithin and protidiet products from Nashua. I lost 1.5 last week and so far nothing this week. I'm not losing inches. I know people hit plateaus but I'm concerned maybe it's the new products. I am 100% op, I drink about 100+oz of water a day, I'm not constipated. My smallest loss prior to this was 2.8 and usually I'm more like 3.6. I had a goal to be in onederland before my trip in June, but now that's not going to happen
Good afternoon! I have been using alts the whole time with a great deal of success, so I don't think it is the products. Give it time. You know the plan works, but you also know that weight comes off when it wants to, not when we want it to. It is fruitless and frustrating to try and schedule or predict the losses. Think of how far you have come! And remember, the losses slow down as we get closer to goal. You have been doing so well; don't let this get to you. You will look and feel fab for your trip, no matter what the scale says!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly queen View Post
Good morning all,
I am in need of support and encouraging words. I started IP using alternatives in January and was doing very well. I found out my grandmother has cancer (she raised me) and since then I have fallen completely off program. I have been struggling to get back OP daily with no success. Well this morning as I was laying in bed half asleep I heard this quote that has been on my mind since hearing it, " We aren't choosing to be fat or skinny. We are choosing life or death." I don't post much but for some reason this morning I just needed to reach out to people that understand the struggle of staying OP. Thanks.
Hugs to you! Blessings to your family, especially your Gram. Take care of yourself, and take it one day at a time. This quote you shared is very motivating, and true... This journey is a health journey for most of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbc85 View Post
Good morning everyone, I have been MIA for awhile, I am trying to finish my last couple of days at my current job and getting ready to start my new job next week!! So excited/anxious, I have also decided that I may stay on P1 a little longer to get into 180's, haven't seen those numbers since 2004
Congrats on your new job and on your losses!

Quote:

Awesome dress! What a great feeling!

Have a super day, everyone!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 187.7/158.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePosie101 View Post
Whoop whoop. Just put my height and weight into the BMI calculator thingie and I'm in the normal range!! It is only just in the normal range but I will take it. Big change from Jan 1 when I was in the obese range. This is where I should add a dancing carrot but it's too late at night to figure that out.

Sleep well everyone.
Way to go RosiePosie! So happy for your.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:04 PM   #73  

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

I absolutely love this dress!! Can't wait until I can wear anything in a size 12!!! Have you picked shoes yet?? Congratulations on your loses so far and here's to rocking that dress in July!!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:24 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberLS View Post
Ya I am lucky and love that I've lost 33.2lbs already but I still have a long way to go, like 47-67 lbs depending on if I decide to move my overall goal. My original goal was to get to 170 but that seemed so far away at the time. Now I lost weight so well I'm thinking that 150 is healthier for me. I no the system works but what keeps me going is the success of it. The reason I haven't fallen off the wagon so to speak is because I can see onderland in my future before my vacation, how nice to be there before I go to the ocean with my kids for their first time! I have been so excited, but I feel very discouraged now. I leave for my trip in 7 weeks and 3 days, I was having no probelm thinking the now 18lbs (put me at 199) would be a breeze if I just keep trucking along... but it no longer looks that way with a two week plateau where I keep losing and gaining the same pound.

Amber..look at how far you have come...what is your average so far per month? Over 15 lbs??? Girlfriend...you are a champ!! And also look at all the posts about how sometimes the weight does not relate to the size you want to be, but you look good!!!!...It takes time for everything to get to a level playing field.

Truth or dare time:
You will be seeing the really hard work from now until your goal or stopping point is hit. This is where the rubber hits the road...and your perseverance will make all the difference in going those last miles.

We are all different, but there are a lot of recurring themes in the journey. It took me all summer to lose the last 20 lbs last year...and before that, I was trucking along at an 11 + pound per month average for the first 4 months...and wanted to keep going at that rates. My head was calculating my numbers for each and every event all summer.... So..Reality check for me. It did not happen that way. The fact it slowed down was apparently not unusual. It was also not unusual that was not OK with me....

What did happen with the slower lbs coming off though was INCHES. Melting..MAN-o-MAN...I needed new britches every 10 days last summer it seemed...so relax...enjoy your progress...see where you are at vacation time...It is hard to imagine you are NOT going to happy with your progress...!!! You are already way ahead of where you were at the beginning of 2014..right???
Old 04-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:

Elegant...CLASSY!!!
How exciting! And you will love trying it on every week or so to see how much better it looks... and I know I don't need to say....don't forget the spanxs!! You may need a SMALLER size...so don't wait!!!

That smaller smooth silhouette you own will look stunning in this dress!
Closed Thread