Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #76  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking Glad you are feeling better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Way to go Trip!!!!! Congratulations!!!!. : cheer::celebrate.so proud of you!!!
Thanks! All!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

Wooooohoooooo tripmama! Huge congrats and welcome to the club!!!

mompattie, so glad to hear you're feeling better!!

WI for me tonight - here's hoping last week's gain is gone, and then some!!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #78  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
All right!!!! Welcome to the century club!!! You'll be in onderland in no time!!!

Way to go!!! It's not about the food; it's about spending time with friends. That's my mantra on social occasions.

Great job! That's how I do vacations too! I lost about the same amount as you on our beach trip in March. Don't you just love fitting in to smaller clothes?

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll do great with the reboot!

That is one of the best NSVs EVER!!!!!

Dana,
That's fantastic. You rock!

Diva you look fantastic!!!!! I'm sure your coach is right. Drink lots and lots of water.

I have never felt deprived on IP. I was just saying that to my husband the other night. I had a huge plate full of raw veggies and 8 oz of protein and was stuffed when I finished eating.

Hang in there Rainbow. Didn't you have a really stressful week last week? That could be the reason for the gain.

Great WI for me. I'm down 2.2 lbs and am .8 away from GOAL!!! Hopefully my body will cooperate next week! My body fat is down and lean muscle is up. So it's all good!
you are sooooooooo close. Reach out, it is right there... you will be an over achiever next WI I'm sure. Great job!
Old 08-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #79  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Remember when this happened the last time? STOP freaking out....your body is adjusting again to going back to work and doing more than you normally do. You are NOT losing ground, just stay focused and stop obessing with the scale. I am sure you clothes are fitting the same if not better and YOU ARE FEELING GREAT.....ARE YOU NOT????

Good morning everyone, Today I am wearing an XL shirt my MOM wore when she started IP over a year ago and it FITS....here is a link to the picture...hope it works.....
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...r&notif_t=like
I keep thinking this week how awe-struck I am at the success of IP for myself and others like you. I'm so thankful that I found this program, was ready to commit to it and found you and this group for support. Wuv and all, you are amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Good morning!

I'm feeling much better This morning, still not 100%, but a lot better. Wow, that Norwalk sure takes a beating out of you!! I want to thank you all for being my lifeline!!! I got DH to grab me some G2 which worked well. I tried some saltines, they didn't stay down long. LOL. So far this morning I've had 2 vanilla pudding cups. We have RTD puddings here in Canada and they are awesome! I'm out of them now, so wil try a RTD later on once these settle.

Today will be a home day of relaxing, sleeping, bleaching surfaces and laundry. DH came to the rescue last night and bleached and did up sheets etc from DS room. Now just a few things left. I don't want other DS or DH to get this!

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Good luck on WIs and for those that the scale showed frustration, remember keep on keeping on. I'm sure the scale will jump for me the next few days as I rehydrate. I lost 5 lbs yesterday from all the fluid loss. Crazy!
Glad to hear you are improving. Have a quiet day to let your body re-adjust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
Ok...it is official! I am in the Century Club! Great WI today down 4 pounds. NewPath- I am with Wuv...stay off the scale and trust the diet! It works! You know it does. sewingmomma great job! So proud of you!

Well, must go do some laundry and get kids packed. Stay on track everyone...be the loss!
Again, awe-struck! This is amazing Tripmama. Congrats on your success.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 296/248/175

Height: 5' 10"

Smile Just checking in...

Had my 3rd week weigh in yesterday on Monday. Down 23 pounds since starting August 1st. Things seem to be slowing down though. Knew it wouldn't last forever!

I actually screwed up making the oatmeal today! Lumpy and dry. Had before and I liked it. Maybe too little water or I denatured the protein in the high heat. Better gulp down the veggies...

Any ideas with what I can do with hamburger meat? Course no delicious salisbury steak sauce, or ketchup... you know, the things that make it taste good

How you all been?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #81  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX1138 View Post
Had my 3rd week weigh in yesterday on Monday. Down 23 pounds since starting August 1st. Things seem to be slowing down though. Knew it wouldn't last forever!

I actually screwed up making the oatmeal today! Lumpy and dry. Had before and I liked it. Maybe too little water or I denatured the protein in the high heat. Better gulp down the veggies...

Any ideas with what I can do with hamburger meat? Course no delicious salisbury steak sauce, or ketchup... you know, the things that make it taste good

How you all been?
You can add all sorts of spices to hamburger meat to make it tasty, it doesn't need to be a pre-mixed bottled with sugar option. I use a homemade taco style mix that contains garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper. Also try adding grated zucchini or pureed veggies to add moisture content when cooking in patties or loaves.

You are doing a great job so far, keep it up!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #82  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX1138 View Post

How you all been?
Great weigh loss, and yes you're right - the first couple of weeks are fun to watch on the scale, but you will still be amazed how it changes from week to week still. Now hopefully it will just settle down into a nice pattern for you. I'm making hamburger tonight too. I generally just add some good spices, a slice or two of tomato and serve with some roasted veggies. WF does make a no carb ketchup, but I haven't felt like spending the money to find out I don't like it.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #83  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Ok...it is official! I am in the Century Club! Great WI today down 4 pounds. NewPath- I am with Wuv...stay off the scale and trust the diet! It works! You know it does. sewingmomma great job! So proud of you!

Well, must go do some laundry and get kids packed. Stay on track everyone...be the loss!
Officially.... Congrats!!!!!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #84  

Mompattie....glad to hear you are feeling better!

Tripmama....way to go, you rock!!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #85  

Thanks guys!! I'm showered and dressed! Huge improvement. Didn't have to lay down between tasks either. LOL. One word of advice: handwashing. LOL! As a nurse I got sloppy on our trip with the hand sanitizer after public bathrooms etc. will be more diligent. This was nasty.

Great posts today!! Shathom. You are close to Onederland hon!

SewingMomma next WI is yours!!M

IPDivaJen good luck tonight on your WI!!!!!!

Wuv. Awesome top!! Those colors look great on you!! You are a gorgeous lady!! Always were though, just you glow now!

LizRR how's those breakfasts?? Miss you!!

Dana you are one cool lady. Just sayin'

NewPath. Get off that scale and listen to Wuv. You are doing awesome!

Anyone I missed. Thanks everyone for making this board a place of inspiration and motivation!!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 328.2/205/178

Height: 5'8"

The WF ketchup is g-ross. Ugh. Blech.

Having said that, I did find one from a local store (Metro) that isn't bad at all. It's their store brand (Irresistibles) and it's low sodium and low carb. A tbsp has 1g carb so I make sure to use no more than that if and when I need ketchup. But it really makes life that much more livable - I loved ketchup back in the day.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:43 PM   #87  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post

Having said that, I did find one from a local store (Metro) that isn't bad at all. It's their store brand (Irresistibles) and it's low sodium and low carb. A tbsp has 1g carb so I make sure to use no more than that if and when I need ketchup. But it really makes life that much more livable - I loved ketchup back in the day.
I agree, BLECH! I use the Heinz reduced sugar and only 1/2 the serving size.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #88  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I agree, BLECH! I use the Heinz reduced sugar and only 1/2 the serving size.
ditto on the wf ketchup....ugggg
i threw it out and relented and bought the Heinz 1 carb ketchup for 1 tbsp....and i limit myself to 1 tbsp, and i even measure it out!! but 1 tbsp Heinz usually does the trick for me!!
Old 08-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:

:

SO SO happy for you! I think meeting 100 lbs was more emotional for me then meeting my goal...I was flying HIGH that day!
Old 08-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #90  
Started IP June 10, 2012

S/C/G: 236/196/135

Height: 5'1"

Default gone for way too long!!

Hello ALL!! I feel like its going to take me days to catch up with all the wonderful things that happened at the end of Vol 11 and the beginning of Vol 12!! But I'm glad to be back! I've been staying 100% OP, and I'm officially down 40 lbs in 9 weeks on IP!! hope everyone is doing well!! I will be turning 27 tomorrow and a little scared of resisting the cake!
Closed Thread