Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 12:50 PM   #436  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

I almost had anxiety today when I realized that I did not have any Pina Coolata packets left, HOWEVER, I made a yummo orange-creamsicle shake....yummmmy!!!!!

Keep your eyes on the horizon everyone! You all look FABULOUS!!!! I think that we are actually all having some fun on this journey!!!!!!!

Does anyone have the updated link to the nutritional content of the IP foods? I did not see the orange drink or the vanilla drink listed on the one that I have. Thanks!

Last edited by NewPath; 07-31-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #437  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
wow, size 12, that is awesome

I have WI #14 this morning, I'll check back in with the results later
Thanks and good luck with your WI!! You are on a roll!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Holy Crap - you need to change your siggy to momhottie!!! You look fantastic!

I definitely plan on sticking around - you can't get rid of me!!! These boards have been sooooo helpful, and especially the "been there, done that" experience. I hope my 22 weeks of Phase 1 can help someone out
THANKS!!! You inspire me so THANK YOU!!!! I'm sooo glad you plan on sticking around!!! I would get sad if you left, you are an amazing source of knowledge and daily inspiration in those pink jeans!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

WOOT WOOT! wearing lululemon is one of my favorite parts of being smaller...I always related it to being small...and now I can FIT IT!!

It's SO flattering!! WAY TO GO MOMPATTIE'S MOM!!!! (good gift)...I have to breathe deeply before going into that store and say "take your time" to myself LOL

hottie mompattie!
Thanks Ishbel!!! You guys are the best cheerleaders in the WORLD!!! Thanks for your support!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacia1223 View Post
I am starting week 6 today and I know just how you feel. Somedays are harder than others but I am just taking it one day at a time and I can't believe I have made it 5 weeks already

That is great! You look wonderful in your picture

I hope everything goes smoothly with your husbands surgery and he feels better soon. My 3 year old will be having surgery on Friday of this week also.

Just got back from week 5 weigh in and I lost 1.5lbs. Not as much as I was hoping for but a loss is a loss. I weigh every morning and this morning I was actually down 4 lbs from last week. Usually on weigh in days I weigh then eat breakfast and by the time I go to weigh in at 10 I am back to what I was first thing in the morning. Well today I was up 2.5lbs after breakfast. Oh well maybe I will get a big loss next week.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Thanks for the compliment! I hope your son sails through surgery on Friday. You are doing awesome on IP!!! 5 weeks flies by doesn't it? I'm on my 13th week today. Lost 45 lbs in 12 weeks!! Unbelievable, so enjoying the ride. Sure there are hard spots that challenge us, but in the long run it's worth it!! And I'm proud of myself for staying strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
well dang gf!!!! that hoodie isn't even snug gf!!!
YOU ARE ROCKING THAT LOVELY HOODIE!!! are you sure your scales are right!! cause you are LOOKIN SO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!

sending you some love for your upcoming busy days before your birthday!!!

yeah...about the stairs...now i am beaming while walking down the stairs!!
Thanks Rainbow!!! Yea, I`m sure the scales are right. I think I carry my weight well, I have been told that many many times. Gee what a compliment eh? LOL! The compliments always ranged from "Pretty face" to "you carry your weight well". Gawd people are mean/stupid/lame. I'm sure all of us here have been told something like that through the years. Crazy stuff people say! Thanks for saying that though, I will post pics of me at my heaviest some day, 20 -30 lbs heavier than my ticker. Its an eye opener how far I've come. I sometimes think I should change my ticker to my heaviest, cause I DID LOSE THAT WEIGHT, just before I discovered IP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Well the scale is still dropping everyday here, but starting to slow down the closer I get to my lowest weight before my last vacation. We leave again on Sunday, so hopefully I will make it back to my lowest weight by Sunday morning. Either way both my daughter and I will be back on phase 1 a week from Sunday. It's been a really nice summer break, but I'm ready to have the structure of phase 1 again in my life, and to finally join the century club.

My son is home today from his camp volunteer job this week with a bad sore throat, and I found out last night that he was exposed to strep throat, so we will be visiting the dr. today to see if he has it. I love when these things happen right before family vacation.

Hope everyone has a great 100% day.
I can't wait for you to join the century club too! We'll whoop it up that day for you!!!

I'm home with a sick boy as well. Waited at the dr's office this morning, looks like strep. So we're on the couch watching movies this afternoon. Hope your boy feels better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
looks like everyone is doing great and having amazing victories all over the place. I have been super busy at work and not much time to get on here. I have no internet at home yet but should get it today so I will be around again
Your new pictures are OUTSTANDING!!! You are a beautiful lady, you were 174 pounds ago too, but now you are absolutely GLOWING and stunning. Your smile is the best part. You radiate joy and continue to spread it to us as well.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:21 PM   #438  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

NSV--
I am in Pocatello and to kill time I went to the mall and oh boy what motivation! I feel like I belong in the "normal" stores...and I do! I only bought one thing... a $6 T at AMERICAN EAGLE! I just can't believe that those clothes I am so ecstatic that I fit in will be TOO BIG in just a short amount of time!deb.jpg deb2.jpg Hopefully, I just attach a few dressing room moments! I got on a pair of Miss Mes at the Buckle! I was inspired by New Path...didn't quite get the smile, since I have to concentrate so hard on taking the picture
As a treat today I am heading to the matinee of Magic Mike, sounds like eye candy time!

Keep on being such great losers! IP IS life changing!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #439  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post
NSV--
I am in Pocatello and to kill time I went to the mall and oh boy what motivation! I feel like I belong in the "normal" stores...and I do! I only bought one thing... a $6 T at AMERICAN EAGLE! I just can't believe that those clothes I am so ecstatic that I fit in will be TOO BIG in just a short amount of time!Attachment 42861 Attachment 42862 Hopefully, I just attach a few dressing room moments! I got on a pair of Miss Mes at the Buckle! I was inspired by New Path...didn't quite get the smile, since I have to concentrate so hard on taking the picture
As a treat today I am heading to the matinee of Magic Mike, sounds like eye candy time!

LOOK AT YOU!!!!!! You look so pretty and happy!!!! I am amazed at the new you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Look how young you look!!!!!!!!!!

You just totally inspired me!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #440  
Tripmama

I also got on a scale at GNC and it tells you how much you, what you should weigh and how long it will take you to lose it. NSV my goal weight looks good (I have been thinking about that), but it said to cut so many calories a day and it would only take me 256 days to lose what I need too...but not on IP by my calculations it should only take about 100 more days...give or take. And oh boy will shopping and dressing rooms be fun then! size 8 here I come!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:42 PM   #441  
Tripmama

Wink IP works so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
LOOK AT YOU!!!!!! You look so pretty and happy!!!! I am amazed at the new you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Look how young you look!!!!!!!!!!

You just totally inspired me!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!
Old 07-31-2012, 03:54 PM   #442  

Quote:
THANKS!
Those photos are a shout out to all of us!!!! Really, really stunnng! I hope that you bought at least one outfit!!!!!!

Last edited by NewPath; 07-31-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:00 PM   #443  

Quote:
THANKS!
AWESOME JOB TRIPMAMA!!!!!!!. That is super exciting!!!!! I mean SUPER DUPER exciting!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #444  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
NSV--
I am in Pocatello and to kill time I went to the mall and oh boy what motivation! I feel like I belong in the "normal" stores...and I do! I only bought one thing... a $6 T at AMERICAN EAGLE! I just can't believe that those clothes I am so ecstatic that I fit in will be TOO BIG in just a short amount of time!Attachment 42861 Attachment 42862 Hopefully, I just attach a few dressing room moments! I got on a pair of Miss Mes at the Buckle! I was inspired by New Path...didn't quite get the smile, since I have to concentrate so hard on taking the picture

WOW!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR FLAT SKINNY TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooo this is an awesome photo!! you just are beaming with joy and pride!! so very proud of your accomplishments and for inspiring others like me to keep on going!! woohooooooooooo

as for 100 days....i would make a 100 day page countdown like they do in the extreme weightloss makeovers!! and RIP off each new days page!!!

i want to do that!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #445  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:

WOW!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT YOUR FLAT SKINNY TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooo this is an awesome photo!! you just are beaming with joy and pride!! so very proud of your accomplishments and for inspiring others like me to keep on going!! woohooooooooooo

as for 100 days....i would make a 100 day page countdown like they do in the extreme weightloss makeovers!! and RIP off each new days page!!!

i want to do that!!!

First off, tripmama...totally smoking in those tops, and i LOVE the deals!

Second, rainbow, you should make an IP daily calender where every day is a new recipe or fun fact of IP with your tips, etc (still thinking of your travel bag!).
Old 07-31-2012, 04:29 PM   #446  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I also got on a scale at GNC and it tells you how much you, what you should weigh and how long it will take you to lose it. NSV my goal weight looks good (I have been thinking about that), but it said to cut so many calories a day and it would only take me 256 days to lose what I need too...but not on IP by my calculations it should only take about 100 more days...give or take. And oh boy will shopping and dressing rooms be fun then! size 8 here I come!
Woo Hoo!!! That's fantastic! Don't be surprised if you wind up in a smaller size. Size 8 was my goal size too. I blew past that in June. I'm wearing size 4 & 6 now. The sixes are baggy in the butt, so I'll have to retire them soon. I cannot believe how much IP has changed my body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
LMAO Pat, thanks so much for the compliment. What scares me is that I have 100 lbs to lose still. I am 5'6" only, but can hardly believe the size 12 hoodie fits. It is snug. Another 20 lbs and it will fit perfectly
That's fantastic! You are going to be wearing a teeny tiny size when you get to goal!!!!

Quote:
Hey 100%ers! Quick check-in as I try to graze through the threads (this one is always #1, NUMERO UNO). I've had crazy, wonky TOM symptoms the past 2 weeks, according to my calender I am supposed to 'officially' start this weekend so really awesome...that's IP Womanhood for you! The bloating really kicked in this morning, so at least I know this is "the real thing".

I was super tempted by the peanut butter again last night - but I had a few spoonfuls of my cauliflower puree to tide me over and it did the trick! I love that stuff! Need to always have something in the fridge for when "the urge" hits. I don't usually have those temptations except around TOM...crazy hormones <kickin' the dirt>...
I hope TOM starts soon for you. I hate the crazy hormones, too. Good for you for eating cauliflower puree instead of peanut butter! My kids have been on a peanut butter and banana sandwich kick. So I've been making PBB sandwiches for the past couple of weeks. Peanut butter is one of my all time favorite foods, and I'm going to have that for breakfast on phase 3!

I hit Old Navy yesterday and the Gap today. I didn't find any savings as good as yours, but I did pick up some size 4 shorts (which fit perfectly) and some shirts. I got better deals at the Gap because all of their clearance items were an additional 40% off. Unfortunately, they didn't have any size 4s left on clearance! I never thought I'd complain that a store was out of the smaller sizes! LOL.

Quote:
NSV--

You go girl!!! That's a great deal!!! You look fantastic!!!!

Quote:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]

i want to do that!!!
That is a fantastic idea!!!! It's a good way to stay motivated!

It was a busy day for me today. I went shopping for school shoes for my oldest daughter. She wears a 6.5 wide. Those are impossible to find in stores, so I ordered a pair. I also hit Old Navy and the Gap and found some clearance clothes for myself. I'm wearing size 4 bottoms now. With only 6 pounds left to go, I think that this might be my final size. Never in a million years did I think I'd wind up so small. My goal was to get in to a 10, and 8 was my dream size. Now, I've got to sort through all of my too big clothes and get rid of them. I don't want to have a crutch to fall back on. I'm going to hang the 4/6 clothes and that's it!
Old 07-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #447  

SIZE 4!!!!!!! Wow. Awesome!!!!!. I can't wait to be like you!!! Size 4 is unimaginable when you start at over 300 lbs!!! But I hope you're right and I'll be in a teeny size!!! I can't wait to find out!! Thanks for the encouragement!! (ooooo darn peanut butter!)
Old 07-31-2012, 04:47 PM   #448  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
rainbow, you should make an IP daily calender where every day is a new recipe or fun fact of IP with your tips, etc (still thinking of your travel bag!).
oooh IP should already have those!! what a cool idea!! i want an IP calendar!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
That is a fantastic idea!!!! It's a good way to stay motivated!

only 6 pounds left to go, I think that this might be my final size. Never in a million years did I think I'd wind up so small.
let the countdown begin!!!

oh and HOTPATTIE....just for the record...when you undergrow that lululemon hoodie, and you will!!!...... i am calling dibs....just saying!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 07-31-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #449  

Default Whoosh Fairy needed in CT

It sounds like the Whoosh fairy has been EVERYWHERE this week! If anyone sees her please send her my way. I pre-weighed this morning and the scale has me in the 140's! (That would sooo rock!) However, Tom just abruptly stopped by, obviously uninvited and without notice!!! I so hope he doesn't mess with my numbers. So Whoosh, if you are reading these threads, stop by tonight and do your thing!!!!! Please!
I am very proud of myself for getting every, single Blessed packet in this week. That was my goal. I have also upped my EVO and stayed away from just eating fish and chicken. I am kind of excited for tomorrow. I am hoping for fat loss and muscle gain!
Old 07-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #450  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
SIZE 4!!!!!!! Wow. Awesome!!!!!. I can't wait to be like you!!! Size 4 is unimaginable when you start at over 300 lbs!!! But I hope you're right and I'll be in a teeny size!!! I can't wait to find out!! Thanks for the encouragement!! (ooooo darn peanut butter!)
It was unimaginable for me too. I still can't believe it!
Closed Thread