Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Good morning everyone, Looks like we are having some amazing WI's this week which is great. I am hoping that I will have one myself tomorrow!

Everyone has different ways of looking at 100% so with that being said we all do what works for us. All of our coaches allow some items that other coaches don't so that doesn't mean you aren't 100% OP. If your coach allows it then you are STILL 100%. The sheet we follow is our "bible" so to speak or our STONE but adjustments can be made to that. If you are bootcamping it then that would be strictly from the sheet with NO variations at all not adding anything at all to your diet. THAT would be impossible for me and I would of gotten bored and would not have come as far as I have.

What we have to remember is this is a lifestyle change so adding a few carbs here and there will come in time. IF your coach allows it and you have control with it then you will be fine. Another thing to remember is that we have to use the "extra's" in moderation. We have to learn how to change how pattern's and that is what phase 1 does for us. Teaches us how to have that control and not "pig out" on things allowed.

I will get off of my soap box now but just wanted to point out a few things that I thought needed to be said. I have been noticing that A LOT of us have loss over 50lbs and some over 100lbs......WE are ALL doing something RIGHT to have this much weight gone, so if each of us continue to do what we are doing ALL of us will be successful. We can give our suggestions as always but what one person does doesn't mean it will work for everyone. WE ALL have suggestions, I have been misunderstood many times when giving my suggestion but I just move on to the next one. We all have different personalities so with that being said....Lets have a WONDERFUL day!
Nicely said, and true, everyone here is doing an awesome job in their weight loss journey!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:27 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thank you, I just realized that TODAY is my anniversary.....11 months I have been on Ideal Protein....its amazing what 11 months can do for a person when you put your mind to it!!
Happy Anniversary!:con grat:!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:10 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

My clinic uses the tanita scale? It gives all the readings, body fat, lean muscle, eater, bone, Bmr, metabolic age, visceral fat, etc.
These scales can be in accurate, but mine has always trended down in bf, so I assume I am losing fat, not muscle. I am also at around 17% bf. loses seriously slow down as this drops...
Old 03-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #154  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzitsmiranda View Post
I'm having a rough day today. Woke up at 3:30 this morning to Matt [DH] having a sleep seizure & it was really, really bad. I feel so sorry for him & it breaks my heart all over again every time this happens.

I'm just having a hard day trying to keep my 'eye on the prize' because I'm so stressed. For the first time in 3 months I just feel like I want to phase off & put things on hold for a bit until things calm down. But I know they won't calm down, I'll just be stuck at the same weight. I feel like I need a break, but I don't really think it's JUST my diet; just life in general; but I know that's not an option.

What should I do you guys?
The last few months at work have been VERY stressful and then I got laid-off! One of my friends said to me, "I can't believe you're sticking to your diet during all of this and not resorting to food and eating!" I told her, right now, it's the only thing positive going on in my life. I am so thankful that I started the weight loss journey last November and that I'm looking better so that when I go for an interview, I don't have my size to worry about. I feel better about myself and that has made all my other troubles easier. Life is good! Even when things are going down the tubes in other areas, I have so much hope because I'm making accomplishments the one really big thing that had me down, obesity. I'd like to be through too but, not so that I can eat, but rather so that I can play!!!!!

Think of staying OP as your one thing that you can do that makes life better. It is your reprieve from the stresses of life, making you healthier and happier every day. Don't self destruct by giving it up! Stay strong! We're here to help you through.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:00 AM   #155  
Started IP March15, 2012

S/C/G: Reboot 176/176/153

Height: 5.6

Hope you are feeling better today !!
Closed Thread