Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #196  

S/C/G: 275/197/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hear Ye Hear Ye .....

Let it be known through out the land .....

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

Now as you can all see, I need a pedicure and that's my treat

...ya, maybe I'm overly dramatic, but after losing 76.8 lbs to get here, I deserve it for a moment
No way you are not being overly dramatic---take many moments you deserve it. 76.8 pounds Congratulations!!!
Heres doing the happy dance for you!!!

Last edited by beyourbestinidaho; 06-16-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #197  
Nichole

Quote:
Hear Ye Hear Ye .....

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

...ya, maybe I'm overly dramatic, but after losing 76.8 lbs to get here, I deserve it for a moment
Yessssssss!! I am sooooooooooo happy for you! Hopefully I used enough s's and o's to express that, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxigirl View Post
I mentioned the Novi-lax a few days ago and got no response. My coach sold it to me on my first purchase of IP. She indicated that many women suffer from the big "C" on IP. Since I am naturally prone to the problem, I took her advice and bought the Novi-Lax. I am still trying to figure out how much and how often to take it. The last two days I have really needed it! I took two a day with no problems. I still have not completely resolved the back up though. I am thinking that I might start taking one every day and see if that will regulate my system.

Any one else using this product?

Yes and I LOVE it. I've had C issues since I had 2 laparoscopies 10 years ago. The stuff that worked for me before I started IP stopped working as well as it normally did. Now I take 2 Novi-Lax in the morning and 1-2 of the stuff that I used before (an herbal remedy) and all is well! I tried Novi-Lax by itself for about a week and for me, it had the same effect as the herbal remedy by itself. I'm kind of a tough case though, in part I think because of having endometriosis removed from my bowels in both laparoscopies. It probably left some adhesions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaerinb View Post
OMGosh! I just did my fitday.com BMI and it's at 25.98, almost to healthy! that's even more exciting than the 160's i think, WOW, what a great day for NSVs and SVs!!!
Woot! Loving the celebrations today! Congratulations!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:53 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 180/180/154

Height: 5'5"

Just checking in....went off IP for 3 months....gained 14#....(very depressing)...so back on it again. First WI is tomorrow. Decided NOT to change my tracker...so it will be a constant reminder to me of WHERE I was and that I CAN get there again (...and I was SO close).

Jordanna....gonna send you a PM....(you know I don't know how to do all those cute little icons).....but I am SO proud of you. Are you sure you don't want to add in a manicure....??? You deserve so much more than a pedicure!!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:54 AM   #199  
Phase 4 - Aug 14, 2010

S/C/G: 192.5/158/125

Jordanna..... HOOOORRRAAAYYYY HOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYY FOR UUUUUUUUU! I amm sooooo happy for you!
FYI they have the Miracle Noodles & Walden Farms at the Farmers Market in Alberta Beach, if your interested in taking a sunday drive out of the city, nice organic veggies too.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:55 AM   #200  
Maintenance since 6/5/10

S/C/G: 185/126/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchlaker View Post
Just checking in....went off IP for 3 months....gained 14#....(very depressing)...so back on it again. First WI is tomorrow. Decided NOT to change my tracker...so it will be a constant reminder to me of WHERE I was and that I CAN get there again (...and I was SO close).

Jordanna....gonna send you a PM....(you know I don't know how to do all those cute little icons).....but I am SO proud of you. Are you sure you don't want to add in a manicure....??? You deserve so much more than a pedicure!!
Absolutely! Go for the whole spa day!

Good to see you back, torchlaker... we've missed you!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #201  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post
Jordanna..... HOOOORRRAAAYYYY HOOOOOORRRAAAAAYYY FOR UUUUUUUUU! I amm sooooo happy for you!
FYI they have the Miracle Noodles & Walden Farms at the Farmers Market in Alberta Beach, if your interested in taking a sunday drive out of the city, nice organic veggies too.

Ohhhh I didn't know that, is it every Sunday? When does it start up? The st. albert farmers market starts this saturday...
Old 06-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #202  

Quote:
Hear Ye Hear Ye .....

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

WAY TO GO JORDANNA!!! We knew it would happen for you! A celebratory pedicure sounds divine!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #203  

S/C/G: 204/ticker/145

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenic View Post
Yes and I LOVE it. I've had C issues since I had 2 laparoscopies 10 years ago. The stuff that worked for me before I started IP stopped working as well as it normally did. Now I take 2 Novi-Lax in the morning and 1-2 of the stuff that I used before (an herbal remedy) and all is well! I tried Novi-Lax by itself for about a week and for me, it had the same effect as the herbal remedy by itself. I'm kind of a tough case though, in part I think because of having endometriosis removed from my bowels in both laparoscopies. It probably left some adhesions.
Thanks for the info. I wondered if anyone else was using it. I think I am going to go ahead and start taking one every day instead of as needed. Hopefully that will do the trick!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #204  

Woot Woot Jordanna! Hooray Hip Hip Hooray!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #205  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Hear Ye Hear Ye .....

That I weigh 199.6 lbs

CONGRATULATIONS Jordanna !!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:44 PM   #206  

S/C/G: 151/133/125 (ID-June2nd)

Height: 5'3"

Yay jordanna! Sooo crazy to lose all that weight in less than half a year!
that's another person that reached their 100's this week, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeIP View Post
LOOOOOK AT HOW HANDY THIS FORUM HAS BECOME! That's awwwesome to know, thanks!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #207  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Jordanna: YAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Erin: sweet sweet god of scales! nicely done!

I am in pain this morning due to Mr new trainer trying to kill me yesterday. I guess no pain no gain (hopefully not) but they might have to drag me to the gym for our next date; ie: Friday.

Last edited by pitakitten; 06-16-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 151/133/125 (ID-June2nd)

Height: 5'3"

i tried rhubarb sauce and chicken last night... def recommend it for those who are a turkey and cranberry person

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
I am in pain this morning due to Mr new trainer trying to kill me yesterday. I guess no pain no gain (hopefully not) but they might have to drag me to the gym for our next date; ie: Friday.
He's probably worked muscles that aren't used to doing weights.
I figured out the other day that I can finally do standard pushups! I'm such a weakling that I've always been doing ladies pushups. So I'm a little sore (from Monday still). Remember that you have an hour window after your workout to get in your protein to feed your muscles!

Last edited by AngieEH; 06-16-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #209  

Cabbage Soup--anyone else make it and how?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #210  

S/C/G: 142/140/127

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieEH View Post
i tried rhubarb sauce and chicken last night... def recommend it for those who are a turkey and cranberry person

He's probably worked muscles that aren't used to doing weights.
I figured out the other day that I can finally do standard pushups! I'm such a weakling that I've always been doing ladies pushups. So I'm a little sore (from Monday still). Remember that you have an hour window after your workout to get in your protein to feed your muscles!
Its getting better and better and I think i am getting my money's worth. I had taken a vanilla ready to drink shake so I had it on my way to the car. I just don't think I've ever had a trainer that is this hard OR good.
Closed Thread