Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #361  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
A SUPERB WAFFLE!

1 egg
1 TBSP Davinci Syrup (I used French Vanilla)
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 ProtiDiet Blueberry Pancake packet

Whisk together. Allow to sit while waffle iron is warming up. Pour into hot waffle iron (sprayed with nonstick Pam spray). Serve with a drizzle WF syrup. YUM YUM YUM!!!
Thanks for posting, going to try this next week.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:09 AM   #362  

Height: 5'5"

Does anyone use the Healthsmart bars from Nashua? I got the variety pack yesterday and tried the peanut butter. Yum!!!! I think they are IP-equivalent, but if anyone knows otherwise, please let me know. I was using the OhYeah bars, and those really made me hungry, cranky, and have cravings a lot. I don't want the same thing to happen. The OhYeah bars had corn syrup in them, and I did find one of the Healthsmart bars w/corn syrup (the brownie one, maybe?), so I'll just give that one to my husband.
Old 02-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #363  

S/C/G: 130/126/120

Height: 5'4"

Default ip newbie

Hi everyone,

I am new to ip and i don't really care for any of the packets at all. Can anyone suggest ways to make them all taste better?
Old 02-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #364  
restart 1/14/13

S/C/G: 210/208/170

Height: 5'9"

My favorite is the Tomato Basil Soup! I saute mushrooms, garlic and broccoli in a pan then add the premixed soup to the pan and cook till thickens. Add spices to taste, garlic powder, salt etc. I make it a meal, I usually cannot finish it in one sitting and spread it out over the day. I hope this helps.

Also love the Lemon pudding as a shake and the Pina Colada shaken with ice cubes in it.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #365  

I just started using the Designer Whey 100 calorie mixes. Any one have thoughts/experience with these? I compared the nutrition to the drink mixes from IP and they seem similar, expect that there are some amino acids added in from DW. please comment.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 157/150/135

Height: 5 foot 4

Default tomato basil soup!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty17 View Post
My favorite is the Tomato Basil Soup! I saute mushrooms, garlic and broccoli in a pan then add the premixed soup to the pan and cook till thickens. Add spices to taste, garlic powder, salt etc. I make it a meal, I usually cannot finish it in one sitting and spread it out over the day. I hope this helps.

Also love the Lemon pudding as a shake and the Pina Colada shaken with ice cubes in it.
Hi Patty - I have 2.5 boxes left of the tomato basil soup from my IP packages from November, and I have such a hard time swallowing them, they were the only soups left before the spa/coach stopped doing IP so I got them, and I regret it now! I have such a hard time eating them I was going to suggest swapping them with you for something else lol but then I read what you add to it the sauteed mushrooms garlic etc, I bet if I put some chicken in that too, that would be really decent! SO because of your post I am going to give the tomato basil another try.. and wipe the dust off the boxes lol

TODAY I BOUGHT A WHOLE SUPPLY OF ITEMS FROM Proteinwell.ca.... hoping to jumpstart my diet again... the last month or so I have been using the atkins drinks and bars from walmart and have not done much in terms of losing the pounds, exercising maybe an hour a week... I am hovering at 148-150 pounds and I really need a good kickstart again and to be completely focused. Being the single hockey mom with 2 boys playing is really taking a toll on my diet because we are always eating on the go, but I try to stick with subway salads!

I have my yearly physical with the doc on March 26th so I have 33 days to loose my goal of 15 pounds - I would like to be 135 when I walk into his office *fingers crossed* so if I can keep doing half a pound a day, that would be perfect ....

I would like to get one of those count down tickers, promoting 3chicks, how can I get one girls!

Jennifer
Old 02-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfisher View Post
Hi everyone,

I am new to ip and i don't really care for any of the packets at all. Can anyone suggest ways to make them all taste better?

Go to the recipes thread and Finn Stevens recipe threads. All sorts of good ideas there.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...t-threads.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...x-finland.html

Last edited by rissimo; 02-21-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #368  

S/C/G: 170/131/122

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfisher View Post
Hi everyone,

Go to some of the recipe threads. They have some really good ideas.
Old 02-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #369  

Default Best alternative chocolate drink!

I have tried 5 or 6 powders & pre made, but the IP choc drink mix rocks!
I use half a pack in my coffee every morning to make a mocha

What are your fav choc drinks? Do they taste like real chocolate?
Old 02-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #370  

S/C/G: 167/135/120

Height: 5' 3"

For those who use the powdered protein mixes (like Designer Whey), are they sweet? I was wondering about making my own soups with chicken broth and spices, etc.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #371  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

There was a reference to 'Ideal to Go' as an alternative to Ideal Protein, but when I googled it, it just came up with an Ideal Protein website. You needed to have a login to even look at the product list. Can anybody tell me what "Ideal to Go' is? Same products, but you can order them on the web instead of going into a clinic?
Old 02-22-2012, 08:48 PM   #372  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
There was a reference to 'Ideal to Go' as an alternative to Ideal Protein, but when I googled it, it just came up with an Ideal Protein website. You needed to have a login to even look at the product list. Can anybody tell me what "Ideal to Go' is? Same products, but you can order them on the web instead of going into a clinic?
Hello,

Ideal to go is Ip products sold online and delivered to you. You can only "qualify" to do it if you live in a remote area where there is no IP clinic within a reasonable driving distance.

Last edited by sandralosingweight; 02-22-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #373  

S/C/G: 202/183/140

Default Ran out of money for ideal protein!

Ok, so I am trying to find alternatives to the shakes in IP. I officially can't afford IP any more. Any help is welcome and any advice.
I have read about the EAS drinks. What about the Natures Best Isopure low carb protein mix from GNC? Any one tried that? Thanks!!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #374  

I am using the 100 cal designer whey they somewhat sweet; the vanilla has perfumey taste to it; the butter pecan and chocolate are much better.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #375  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalpeaches View Post
Ok, so I am trying to find alternatives to the shakes in IP. I officially can't afford IP any more. Any help is welcome and any advice.
I have read about the EAS drinks. What about the Natures Best Isopure low carb protein mix from GNC? Any one tried that? Thanks!!!!
I found the IP was getting too pricey for me too... I have been ordering from Proteinwell.ca...... at least 1/2 price compared to IP and the taste, well I am VERY happy
Closed Thread