Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #376  
restart 1/14/13

S/C/G: 210/208/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
I found the IP was getting too pricey for me too... I have been ordering from Proteinwell.ca...... at least 1/2 price compared to IP and the taste, well I am VERY happy
Price is getting too much. Looking for alternatives for shakes. Do they ship to the States, or is Nashua the same thing if you live in the States?
Old 03-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #377  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
I have some alternative products for sale if anyone is interested. It's all stuff I got from Nashua Nutrition, but I switched back to include some of my favorite IP products so I don't need these anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Going to try and send you a message... still new at how this works. I would be interested if no one else has already grabbed them from you
Old 03-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #378  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty17 View Post
Price is getting too much. Looking for alternatives for shakes. Do they ship to the States, or is Nashua the same thing if you live in the States?
It's much easier if you live in the states. Nashua is from there and has a great selection. It is free shipping if your order is $99 or more.
It is the shipping and duty that is so costly outside the US.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #379  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty17 View Post
I live in Canada, and have ordered from Nashua before, but the shipping is TOO expensive, and then there is the chance you also get hit by customs fees... so in the end, you spend the same as if for IP. Proteinwell.ca is great for Canadians!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #380  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Default IP Chocolate Raspberry Bar?

Is there a comparable 'alternative' bar to the Chocolate Raspberry bar? I LOVE the IP one but I am curious if anyone has found an alternative similar in stats/taste?

Thanks in advance!!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #381  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post
Is there a comparable 'alternative' bar to the Chocolate Raspberry bar? I LOVE the IP one but I am curious if anyone has found an alternative similar in stats/taste?

Thanks in advance!!
I LIVE for the Proti-Diet Raspberry Chocolate Bar! http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...ate-7-box.html
I actually have never had the IP one, does it look similar?
Old 03-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #382  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by le506 View Post
I LIVE for the Proti-Diet Raspberry Chocolate Bar! http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...ate-7-box.html
I actually have never had the IP one, does it look similar?
hmmm I may have to try it!! I just love the combo of choc/rasp and really enjoy it It actually does not look similar, the IP one is completely chocolate covered and the inside is a light pink color. It is so good! Thank you for the info!!

I am trying to research the alternatives, as everyone else I am finding the regular IP products a bit too expensive. I don't like the taste of a lot of the IP products, but I do like the drinks and bars and of course chocolate soy balls!! And some of the puddings I do not mind if I use them in baking!!

So I am trying to map it all out and see if I can substitiute a few items to start the switch but I would be lost without my chocolate raspberry bar lol
Old 03-05-2012, 02:13 PM   #383  

S/C/G: 173/ticker/135

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellym1021 View Post

hmmm I may have to try it!! I just love the combo of choc/rasp and really enjoy it It actually does not look similar, the IP one is completely chocolate covered and the inside is a light pink color. It is so good! Thank you for the info!!

I am trying to research the alternatives, as everyone else I am finding the regular IP products a bit too expensive. I don't like the taste of a lot of the IP products, but I do like the drinks and bars and of course chocolate soy balls!! And some of the puddings I do not mind if I use them in baking!!

So I am trying to map it all out and see if I can substitiute a few items to start the switch but I would be lost without my chocolate raspberry bar lol
we are the same person! ha I love that combo. The Luna bar use to be a favorite. I'll have to try the IP one but that ProtiDiet one is tasty, has the rice crispy kind of things so you actually get the satisfaction of chewing it. The Proti-Thin Chocolate soy puffs are the exact same thing! (also can be ordered from that website)
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 183/181/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Is this the previous spreadsheet you were refering too?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CMr939oK#gid=0
Some of the stuff in here is wrong. For example the Peach Mango Drink only has 1 carb, no fiber and 20g protein. Thinking about changing some, because the money is getting tight.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #385  

S/C/G: 162/162/140

Height: 5'1"

I checked out the IP label on the Vanilla Nut bar and compared it to the Proti-Thin bar and they are the same. The coding was the same, the only thing different is the year. I just wonder how many more bars are being made for IP and Proti-Thin that are the same. The Chocolate Soy Puffs are the same as well.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #386  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/130 145 hlthy bmi

Height: 5'4"

Hi,
I am reading healthiest diet in the world. There it is mentioned, if you are following protine diet then it is better to use soy products and lentils.
The idea is always have carbs with protein, so your sugar will not spike up.
I felt the idea is great. She also mentions for so many nutrients are necessory for disgetion of protein and carbs.
Eating various veges is the best way of getting vitamines, which act as helpers in digestion.
Does your IP diet provide you all the nutrients?
Confused person
Old 03-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #387  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

I just received an email from my coach and she said that there is a $0.50 increase on each packet. So, now I am definitely thinking of going alternative! I am looking into it tonight.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #388  

S/C/G: 162/162/140

Height: 5'1"

That is an increase of $3.50 per box! My clinic hasn't raised as of yet and thought it was only going to be $1.00 per box. I always mix my boxes with different products to help me with the boredom of having the same thing.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:31 AM   #389  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

I decided last night to see my coach one more time this week, substitute a few packets out and get my measurements. I will take my measurements with me then let her know that I have decided to go on my own.

I placed my order with nashua last night. I purchased mostly proti-diet products, a couple of proti-thin. I am hoping this will work and have the same success!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #390  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
I decided last night to see my coach one more time this week, substitute a few packets out and get my measurements. I will take my measurements with me then let her know that I have decided to go on my own.

I placed my order with nashua last night. I purchased mostly proti-diet products, a couple of proti-thin. I am hoping this will work and have the same success!
I have lost all of my weight using these products as well as the CarbAdvantege EAS drinks from Sams Club. I recently purchased restricted bars also from Sams club. They are the detour bars and little higher in calories, but figured it was ok since I recently added exercise to my routine.
Closed Thread