General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 01:06 PM   #16  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

YOU! - stop telling me I need to get right with god! Your religion is NOT my religion and I'd appreciate it if you would just keep your holy-rollin to yourself!

YOU! - you are my best friend but you seem to find it difficult to spend time with me. That hurts.

YOU! - whoever you are, STOP DRIVING WITH YOUR BLINKER ON! geesh....
Old 07-12-2006, 02:49 PM   #17  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

You- Thanks for entering my drawing I hope you win! Feel free to share the website with EVERYONE.. I love feedback, and when people decide to buy something, that's awesome too

You- Thank you again for being so incredible. I can't believe someone who has been through so much can still be so positive and so loving...

You- bite me. Seriously, just because the truth hurts doesn't give you the right to make up vicious lies to try and get-even. We are pushing thirty and high school is LONG over. Grow up.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #18  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

You~stop being so childish and talk to me istead of getting so "ofended"...and don't say "nothing" when I ask you what you're upset about, when CLEARLY you are upset about what just happened!

you~ stop asking me whats wrong the day after we have a dissagreement (one sided on my part as usuall), its not like you don't know why I am upset, I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT!!! and you just rolled you eyes and wanted no part of it...grow up !

Last edited by fitgal2; 07-13-2006 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:43 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I need this thread!

You~ back off and just leave my son and I alone You're neither needed OR wanted!

You~make me so happy,babe!I love you!
Old 07-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 180/180/150

You - stop being a dead beat dad, step up and help out
You - good luck with the replacement one, you'll dump her on her backside just like you did me
Old 07-13-2006, 05:38 PM   #21  

You--stop leaving the uncarpeted areas to hark up your hairballs!

You--don't act like you're deserving of a gold medal for doing something ONCE that you expect me to do EVERYDAY!

And,

You--STOP EATING THE CAT FOOD!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 06:13 PM   #22  
Addicted to potato salad!

You - Stop wearing those ridiculous spaghetti strap tops in school. We all know you had a mid-life crisis boob job and that you like to wear them around for the world to see like a pair of earrings, but it's 30 below zero!! Put on a friggen sweater!! If the school girls that are flat as a board aren't allowed to wear spaghetti strap tops to school, neither should you!!

You and you - stop rolling your eyes when I mention how well my preschooler can read. I only mention it about once a week and if your kids could read this well before kindergarten, we all know you'd be talkign about it every single day. I'm just proud of my little boy.

You - you're the preschool teacher!! Stop talking about how much you drink on the weekends and how proud you are that you used to smoke pot behind the school in sixth grade!! We aren't impressed.

You - I'm too tired at night to play games...if you want to have sex and think we don't have enough...then just come on over to my side of the bed and help yourself. And if I come to your side, don't act all, "Oh, we haven't had it in a week...I didn't think we were doing it anymore..."

You - go to sleep, for crying out loud!! It's eleven o'clock! I'm sick of kissing Daddy, only to have you get up and shut the door! It totally kills the mood and, it's ELEVEN O'CLOCK!! You should be SLEEPING!! And we're trying VERY HARD not to make any noise...besides...Daddy's only giving mommy a backrub We don't do those kinds of things...

This is fun...I'll probably be back for more...
Old 07-13-2006, 09:10 PM   #23  

You~ Are driving me up the freakin' wall!!!!! Just stop it!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 10:25 PM   #24  
Rose

S/C/G: 156/150/135

Quote:
You--don't act like you're deserving of a gold medal for doing something ONCE that you expect me to do EVERYDAY!
I am going to steal this one too!!!!! This one is a big one for me!

You --when I say "no" to the kids, I mean "no!," not for you to undermine me me and tell the kids "yes"

You--Thank you for seeing if we can scrounge up some money for me to join a gym

thanks! this is a great thread!
Old 07-15-2006, 05:39 PM   #25  
hara hachi bu

Default Poignant

You! The last few words you spoke to me were "Yeah, cancer sure is a b!tch." You hugged and kissed me for the first time in my life, and I knew at that time you understood you would die soon. RIP.

You! You've been too into drugs for too many years ... nobody was able to contact you to tell you your parent passed away. My heart aches for you on many levels.

You! Our politics are opposite, but dangit, Cousin, I love ya to pieces.

You! Now that your favorite sibling has passed, will you consider moving back closer to us children and your grandchildren? It hurt when you moved three hours away.

You! You drive a new Pacifica, but you can only muster up $150 a month for child support?

You! You looked fabulous in the blue flowered NSV shirt. Sissy and Step-Mom both called you skinny. Skinny, did ya hear that?

Last edited by phantastica; 07-15-2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:24 PM   #26  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

you!!!!~~ you do not deserve to be engaged!!! you are mean and treat people like crap...but I guess there is someone for everyone!
Old 07-17-2006, 11:51 AM   #27  

You~ should have been there for our schedualed appointment! Instead I had to wait for over an hour to see someone else!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:59 PM   #28  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

YOU!- Stop hogging all the covers!
Old 07-17-2006, 02:43 PM   #29  
Elizabeth

S/C/G: 233/158/145

Height: 5'6

YOU, whoever you are~Learn how to drive a shopping cart without blocking the aisles and "driving" like a maniac!

YOU~Quit asking me for money in the same conversation that you brag about shopping for shoes, purses, and jewelry.

Whew, I feel better already! Great idea for a thread!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 08:48 PM   #30  
hara hachi bu

You! I saw you on the highway and I'd date you, based on the unusual collection of bumper stickers on your car.
Closed Thread