Old 02-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It has been a great day!

Gary - I did not make it to the Mexican Restaurant today because we got out of church late and I had to be back to the church again by 2:00 for early choir practice. We went to Bonanza instead. I had beef tips, baked potato, salad, and treated myself to a small piece of cake.

Kelli - You are important to us here. Keep looking to Jesus, He is always there even when you don't feel him.

Bev - How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile. How is your brother's situation going? How is the new relationship going. Please check in and let us know you're doing well.

To everyone that we haven't heard from in the while - we're thinking of you.

Have a great week everyone!

Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #77  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HAPPY SUNDAY, EVERYONE ~ we did have some lovely sunshine for most of the day and a lovely full moon tonight too!

GARY ~ well, you see, where we live, between January to March, the temps are usually in the -20 to -30 range; and on a very bad year, even in the -40's but thankfully we only see that rarely (once this year in January). So to us, -4 or 0 is warm! Nope ~ we haven't found the water leak source yet, but I won't be doing any laundry 'til next week, so we'll see. DH and I thought that it may have been leaky pop cans or bottles of drinking water, but there was no evidence of that so we're not sure yet -- it's a mystery.

LAURIE ~ thanks for sending the sun ... it arrived today!

for the BIRTHDAY GIRLS today ... KATHY AND SUNNYD!!!

KELLI ~ I didn't see that thread, but I do know that at least a few times since I've been here, people have jumped all over me for something I've said. We may not always agree with something someone else says or they us, but I never intend to say anything hurtful in any way. We cannot control how others perceive or react to us. Sometimes, I choose not to respond, or I just apologize and move on ... with prayer & trepidation. Do you remember what the bible (?Jesus?) said to the disciples ~ dust off your feet, and go to the next city!

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE ~ hope you all had a great Sunday; we did!

JUST a lazy night at home; it's time for tea. Take good care folks ROSEBUD ^^PRAYERS^^ ascending for you and yours ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 02-08-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 213/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Morning. I just joined here yesterday, so hope it's ok to post.
I'm Patty. I'm doing the ph 1 of South beach, jsut started back on it today.
I have about 50 lbs to lose and I've lost 4.5 so far. It's taken me a month to get that far. I'm a slow loser.
A bit about myself. I've been married for 22 yr, we have a married daughter and an 18 yo son.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Blessings
Oh 2 be me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:04 AM   #79  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Hello to everyone! Not feeling too well at the moment (everyone here in our house has a bug of some sort), but just wanted to let you all know you're in my prayers. Also, Happy Birthday to Kathy and SunnyD (sorry it's late!).

You all have a nice day!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:08 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome to Oh 2 b me. You have come to a great place for support and encouragement. Congratulations on a good start.
ronni, hope you and your family are feeling better, you are always in my prayers.
I had a blood test yesterday and will be having an IV today, it's not too bad except it takes two hours .
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #81  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Oh 2 be me(Patty)! Join in any time you like. This is a great place to get lots of support and encouragement!

Bargoo-prayers for your IV today and for good results on the blood work. Might be a good time for a nap

God bless!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #82  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Patty We love new folk here! I hope you come back often so we can get to know you better

Gary - you wouldn't starve if you ate like Angie - and you would lose some weight Seriously, you know what to do, and you know how to do it. You KNOW what the problem is - so get crackin'. You CAN do this!
Ronni - hope you and yours are feeling better soon. We have a lot of kids out of school with the flu right now. Take care! And prayers ascending!

Bargoo - continued prayers for your health and your ministry!

Hi to everyone else! I hope you had a good start to the week!

The weather is warming up here - the sun felt glorious today! It was a busy day, and we have a church finance meeting tonight. I did get in my fitness coach workout after work.

I can't wait until I can walk and scoot to work again!

Blessings to all, and prayers going up!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #83  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS ~

Got rained on all day....we need it though....windy here too....got home to find my gazebo scattered across the yard...in the back of my truck now for the dumpster at work

I know SCOOTER....I know

BARGOO Hope the IV went well.

ROSEBUD ~hummmm.....maybe Niko knows where the leak came from

PATTY ~ WELCOME!

KATHY ~I haven't seen a Bonanza in years...didn't know they were still out there.

Prayers for all ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Hi EVERYONE!!!! You all know, when you haven't been here for a few days...you get too overwhelmed. With that said, I have said a prayer for everyone.

Kelli has been on my heart too. Not sure what happened, but know you are loved!!!!

Laurie!!! I saw your wedding dress pics...WOW! I'm jealous. I know I am not 'suppose' to be, but I am!

kathy and Gary - thanks for asking...i have not heard a peep. God is in control and I have to believe that He has WHOEVER it is ready for me. That said...my best friend, susie...met some dude on line and wrote him that i was perfect for him. he's written me and then sent me a link to this business page so i can read all about him. HE IS PERFECT FOR ME! we shall see...

Dennis is 'suppose' to be getting out thursday am. I don't know what is going to happen with the probation violation in another county, guess i will go to get him and see what happens.

i haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks! i feel like a sloth. i'm trying to get back to no sugar again. (by the way...where is nita ann???) i just wish i could figure out how to eat and exercise and watch it melt off...this is ridiculous and i eat when i feel like i am making no progress.

any suggestions???

love you all!

statistics is HORRIBLE!!!!!! i have to take the midterm this week. i have 4 weeks left and i am so lost its not even funny!!!!
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:32 PM   #85  
Rosebud

HEY FOLKS ~ I'm just bumpin' this thread up, as some of the newbies are getting mixed up concerning which thread is CURRENT. Too bad a moderator couldn't red sticky our current monthly thread at the top of the page where it would be more visible???

Gotta go right now, but I'll be back later to make another post ...
Old 02-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!
What weather we have been having lately! I haven't been on the site a while and have not completely avoided the sweets and junk food Feeling lousy because of it but I want to work off those Christmas goodies! (Yes that was 2 months ago HAHA). I also really took a tumble with my faith and honestly I was so scared and fearful that I would never be on fire for the lord again, I wanted to be so badly but felt like I didn't care. This was the first time I felt like that since I've been saved since last February... so I'm a year old ... Surely enough God does answer and take care of his own! I was avoiding the whole issue fearing it and did not do the only one thing I needed to do to fix it... pray... as soon as I prayed I felt so much better and this week has been the most on fire I have been probably since I have been saved... amen God is good. If you would pray for me that I would be able to stay on track with my faith and being healthy I would greatly appreciate it... I was leaning on myself and not on God which I know is what hurt me.

I got my own place and it was a big step in my life, moved in last weekend and it was great for the peace and quiet but also now living on my own I have to completely depend on God to be there for me... its amazing how the Devil will try to tear you apart limb from limb when you have to completely trust in God or you are strong in God. I just think to myself the story in the bible how it talks about the Devil fleeing from God and realise that I may not have power over or be smarter then him but God certainly is.

I'm sorry to write such a long message but God has really laid that on my heart and I don't have too many people to talk to about it. If I could ask one more favor if you could also please pray for my church as we just moved into a new building and we are doing renovations... we are by no means a rich church... if you could pray that God could find a way for us to afford to do the renovations I again would be so entirely greatful.

Hope everyone is doing well, God bless
Satisfaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #87  
Rosebud

PATTY ~ Glad you found us over here. I think it's better not to lose weight too fast: I think it has a better chance of staying off longer that way. Best wishes on your new journey.

BACK, SATISFACTION ~ The most important thing is that you came back. GOD IS GOOD: and He always woos us back to Him when we go astray. Glad to send up prayers both for you and your church. Come back regularly -- so many people say that keeps them on track. Do you read your bible daily? Or a daily devotional? You can get them free on the net and sent right to your email box. I do at least two of them each day (morning and evening); they are only one page long. Right now I'm doing OUR DAILY BREAD and CCM Daily Positive Devotionals ~ both are available on the net; but there are many available these days ...

GARY ~ DH says the water leak is all dried up now; so we hope it stays that way. Not sure if NIKO knows anything about it though; I sure hope not!

We have yucky rain here today, but the temps are +5C which is very mild for our area in February. We are supposed to get some sunshine tomorrow; hope so. We spent all day yesterday sorting through the last of our boxes of glassware: ended up with one very large box to go to goodwill. We also put up some pictures on the walls to make it look more homey.

Anyways, just doing daily housechores today; and probably have chicken or something light for dinner tonight. Have a great TUESDAY folks! ROSEBUD

^^PRAYERS^^ are going up for you and yours ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 02-10-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'6"

Justwant2bhealthy -Yup I read my bible everyday at night I read one chapter a night with my bf and we pray together over the phone. I have a book my pastor gave me which is kind of like a bible work book its super interesting. I try to slip prayer in when I can. I do have to remember to come on here regularly. I have free time at work a bit so I can stop in most times for a couple x a day.
Satisfaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 213/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Well, I've made it 2 days on ph 1.
So far I'm doing good on it. I'm off tomorrow so I need to work on some kind of food plan for the rest of hte week-cook some beans, make some hummus, etc.
I'm doing better about my caffeine intake as well. I'm only drinking reg coffee of the morning and then decaf about 3pm of the day. I'm cutting back on how much I drink also.
Found out today I have rosacea. Learned that caffeine is a trigger.
I worked tonight, came home and was so hungry but had half a cup of skim milk and a heapign tsp of nat. pnut butter. So, now i"m off to bed. I am tired.
Oh 2 be me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #90  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satisfaction View Post
...... I just think to myself the story in the bible how it talks about the Devil fleeing from God and realise that I may not have power over or be smarter then him but God certainly is.
SATISFACTION ~ Hey Kiddo, You just rebuke satan in the Name of Jesus! satan HAS NO POWER over you when you are one with Christ...no power! We are tempted always as we go through life....don't waste any time looking back to what you think the devil is doing to you...look forward towards where Christ is leading you. You sound like you are on the right road!

ROSEBUD ~Glad the weather is warm(?)

Oh 2 Be Me ~Glad you are doing good.

BEV ~Looks like when it rains it pours (men)

All is well here...have a great Wednesday gals
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote