Old 02-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #181  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

HI GALS ~

I will be back...but if you haven't checked out the Mid-Week Boost for 2/18 yet please do so...at least to see Leann Rimes AMAZING GRACE...wow!!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #182  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hi everyone,
I am running late again tonight. Hope everyone had a great day. Pop's I did not get to Welcome you the other day, so WELCOME!!!!

Everyone, I have a prayer request. My two month old grandson Malachi is having a pretty rough time right now. He seems to have some type of virus, he cannot keep down any milk, and we have had that changed twice and now on soy but that has not helped, and now they have said just to give him pedialyte and he cannot keep that down either. My daughter is with him at the emergency room as we speak. Tried to get him into his doctor's office but they could not see him. My daughter is so frustrated, so please pray for her as well. Her name is Morgan and she is 23 and this is her first child. His dad is not around, so it is just Morgan, my husband, James and myself. Trying to teach her the right way and keep her on the right path. Please pray for Malachi and Morgan and I will keep you posted on his progress. She is a good girl but has had some rough roads to cross. Thank you all in advance for your prayers.

Please have a blessed day tomorrow and accomplish all you set out to do. God is with us all.

I weigh in tomorrow. Praying for at least three pounds.

Aggie
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:09 AM   #183  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

Aggie-prayers said for Malachi (and the rest of you too). Let us know how he's doing. There are so many awful bugs going around this year.

Wilma and Donna-way to go on the pounds lost Keep up the good work!

Hi to everyone else too! We had some ice and snow yesterday. Not much, just enough to make the roads slick, but the winds were terrible again. Kept DS3 home from youth group last night because of the bronchitis and he was not a happy camper, but he'll get over it. Think we'll stay in today again because of the cold temps. DS3 supposed to have PT, but just think it's better to miss that and try to get over the infection. No school tomorrow for DS2, so that'll be a nice break for him. All of a sudden, he's getting reams of mail from colleges and calls from military recruiters. That's making me feel really old.

I've made some bad food choices this week and gained back 1/2 pound, so I'm also not a happy camper. Back on track yesterday. I know what I need to do, but sometimes I just don't listen to myself

Hope and pray that you all have a great day! Stay warm, eat healthy, and watch for God's blessings in all you do!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:47 AM   #184  
Getting back on track!

Hi everyone, I a 3FC returner but brand new here! - I am getting back on track as far as weightloss is concerned and hope to join you all for mutual encouragement if that is o.k. What a great bunch of people you alll seem - looking forward to getting to know you all!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #185  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Annie-Rose! Glad to have you here. This is really a great group of people!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:58 AM   #186  
*Courtney Rae*

S/C/G: 245/217/160

Height: 5'5

Hello evreyone. So its my weekly post. Thanks to all the congrats on my reaching onderland. Our internet is messed up at home so sadly i cant get on 3fc but one time a week when im at my desk job. But i promise that i think about all of you and am prating for everyone. I hope everyone had a great valentienes day. :-) Things are busy in the office today so i cant post much. I am going to try and make it to my moms house sometimes this week so i can check back in with everyone. I hope all is well. Happy Thursday!!!
CandyKisses0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #187  

Default Hi!

Kathy- Prayers continue for dh that job works out and that bosses wife has good news from cat scan.
Rosebud- I hear ya snow and wind and really mucky and messy out now... Lots of accidents . I use to get low fat dinners by michaleano's for .99 cents which saved both on budget and calories..
Counting- weather to nasty to drive an hour to church but will make it Sunday..
Aggie- prayers for DD/Dgrandson... for the Dr. to have wisdom to figure out what is going on, and health and healing..and for your daughter, and for you and your family for strength as you support her and the baby.
Ronni- continued prayers for dsons that they are feeling better soon.
Annie rose- welcome!
E.Z.- Thanks for dirrecting me there what a blessing! and nice reminder that the best gifts are free, His grace.
Candykisses- a bummer when internet is not working but pray it soon will all work out keep posting as you can.. prayers work lightens up a little for you, sounds really busy.
I just got back from running to the store. Had to find something for kids for junior church picked up some play dough and animal cutouts to go along w/ noah's ark they should like that.
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #188  
one step at a time!

S/C/G: 213/210/154

Height: 5' 7"

evening all! thankyou for your kind welcomes, i am weighing for the first time tomorrow, i've been goodthse last couple of days, but not expecting too much too soon!
pops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 252.2/226.8/140

Height: 5' 3"

Pops & Annie-Rose- Welcome! Happy to have you join this great group. You'll find a lot of encouragement and good advice here.

Aggie - Our prayers are with you and your DD and her son. Please keep us posted.

Thanks to all of your for your prayers for my DH job situation and my bosses wife. The Lord is more than able for both of these situations. I confess I am concerned about our finances with my DH not working, but the Lord took care of us before and He will do it again. I just have to remind myself of that from time to time.

Tomorrow is WI for me. I've done okay this week, but I know I could have done better.

You all have a great Friday!

Kathy
O2Bthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Annie-Rose welcome and good luck.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #191  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Aggie - prayers ascending for Malachi!

Ronnie - good for you getting back on track! That .5 lb will disappear in no time!

Annie-Rose Glad you found our CE thread! We love new folk here! I hope you will post often so we get to know you! Let us know of any prayer needs you may have - we have wonderful prayer warriors here

Courtney - glad you got a chance to post! I hope your computer gets fixed soon. Glad you can get on at work though!

Sue - they will love play dough! My kids sure did! I have a recipe around here somewhere to make my own. They helped - it was a blast!

Kathy - prayers continuing and good luck on your weigh in! Stay strong! God WILL provide.

Hello to everyone else! I hope you had a blessed day!

I'm glad it is Thursday - it has been another busy week at work, I already have over 40 hours in and I still have tomorrow to go. Some weeks are like that!

I did get in 45 minutes of Wii Fit again tonight though. I even did the 5 minute Island Lap run. Me - running - who would have thunk that a year ago?

Let's hope my knees aren't rebelling tomorrow

Prayers continuing for all! May God's grace shine on each of you so that His light may shine through you and reflect His love to everyone you meet
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #192  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

AGGIE ~ prayers ascending for little MALACHI and his mommy, MORGAN that he will be well soon.

BACK ... ANNIE-ROSE ~ glad you decided to come back and join us here. That's what this group is all about: mutual encouragement ...

KATHY ~ that's normal to be concerned when your DH loses his job: but trust in the Lord -- he will provide. Prayers continue that you will have enough to take care of all your needs; and for a more reliable job for DH too.

HI COURTNEY ~ prayers continuing that you can find another job to fill in some of those days, and get your PC fixed or a new one.

HI SUE ~ yah, I was getting bored with the same old, same old. We still have that storm today: stayin' in the house and hybernating.

HI to EVERYONE else too ~ hope you all have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY tomorrow! ^^PRAYERS^^ ascending for you and yours ... ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 02-19-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 08:41 PM   #193  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I will catch up...until then prayers!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #194  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Hello all,
Thanks to all for the prayers. Morgan was so amazed to know that so many who do not even know her would be praying for her and Malachi. She sends her thanks as well. He went back to the doctor's this morning and they said it is a virus and know his body is rejecting his milk, they will be switching it out tomorrow. Daddy (My husband) and I prayed over him last night so we know that all will be well. You all are such a blessing. Thank you.

Annie Rose, welcome, you have found some of the best folks in the world to come to know. Please stay and join us in prayer, stay here for continuous encouragement and just plain nice folks.

I did weigh in tonight and I lost another 1.8 pounds. Thank you Lord. Total now 27.6, just need another 7.2 to make that 10% goal. I will get there with God's help. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

To everyone have a blessed night and a day full of blessings tomorrow. You all are the greatest. Congrats to all on any achievements big or small, they all count.

You all are in my prayers, Aggie
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #195  
Getting back on track!

1.8!!! That is a great loss especially after a week like you've had! (I've been reading backwards!) I'm praying that little Malachi will be well and start keeping his milk down.

Thank you for a great welcome everyone! I feel encouraged, encouraged, encouraged!!!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote