July 12
July 19
July 26
July 31
bigmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:48 AM   #152  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

Yesterday was OP - planning for another OP day today.

Hope your day is a good one
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #153  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

July weight loss goal list
Delphi--Lose 10 pounds, start counting calories again, check in daily
Starchild-- Drink only water, tea, fruit juice/water mix;1400-1600 calories daily;Go from size 18 to 16 pants;No potato chips of ANY kind (my "cheat" food).
SusieMartin-- lose 8 lbs & to Check In Daily
Ap90-lose 8 lbs. Also; fit into the size 11 jeans
Bamagirl-I'd like to reach 125 pounds, and if I complete that, my goal weight of 120 pounds
Sarcruze-I want to lose 15lbs;exercise at a higher intensity & more resistance; incorporate more weights into my gym time;get back into the habit of drinking 100oz of water a day.
TheBunneh- Lose 5 pounds; stick to 1600cals a day or less; Noskipping workouts(5-6days a week), rest days do something active walk/yoga, No obsessing over the scale, or getting upset over daily fluctuations
Lewisempire-Drink 100 oz water/tea day, log in daily,lose 10 pounds.
vladadog- Reach 220 pounds
eryns- lose 10 pounds and hopefully fit back into my favourite jeans.
girlieyorkie-lose 5 pounds
mommy in Motion-Lose 10 pounds;Workout on vacation;Fit comfortably in my summer clothes
dcapuletcomplete 30 day shred (started yesterday);Fit comfortably (or loosely) into size 18 pants
fivestoneExercise 6 days a week;Weigh 150 or less by the end of July
Hopeful8 lose 10 pounds
pinkprincessGW 264;Drink at least 24 oz of water every single day. (I will gradually increase it.);Food Journal every single day.
TexscrapperDrink 100 oz water/day;Lose 12 pounds,and achieve my first mini-goal;Exercise 5 days a week
lanabubbybe 230 pounds or less
KimL1214Lose 10 pounds
peaches5577-Drink 120 oz of water/daily;Lose 10 lbs; July goal weight: 173;Exercise: cardio 30 minutes 4x a week;weights 4x a week.
annieb GW - 180
SarahD140My goal is to stay on, keep going, and since the pounds are flying off this time, second goal is to reach 250 in the month of July.
Caela1. Onderland then 195 lbs. then 190 lbs.; Maintain my food and exercise journals;Fit into next size down jeans (size=12);Don't give up/self-sabotage if/when scale doesn't comply.
akacutieLose7 lbs; Exercising 5 days per week at least 30 minutes;Journaling EVERY SINGLE day;Staying within my points allowance-(I am following WW method)
Calisa86 1 Month without sugar;Lose 10 pounds;Gym 5 days a week;swim Saturday mornings
ange82muchweigh 122 pounds
Candy loveWeigh less than 200 pounds;No eating before 7am and after 7pm;Drinking water, coffee and fruit juice only;1,200 - 1,500cals per day;exercise at least 3x week; weigh on Thursdays
Jessicado202- Weigh 202 or les;fit size 14 jeans; post every few days as schedule allows; run at least 4x week
gatorgirl6Lose 10 lbs;Post everyday
ecruI will drink two litres of water a day;walk 5 days a week;run a 5k in July (non-stop);weigh 189 on August 1st;eat no StarBurst nor Jujubes for the month of July;say something positive about myself everyday of July
MsPerceptionGet back down under 135; Track food
audrina-lose ten pounds and to be a clothes size smaller
LouisaH lose 10pounds
gottahloseDrop 5 pounds; Vitamin everyday;1200 mins of exercise
Hlthgrl at or below 190;count calories ; upping the exercise!
Vickielou-get back into the 230's.
roxie girl- lose 7 pounds
eclipse weigh 208 pounds
tabathana1200-1400 daily cals;Lose 10 pounds;No SODA;work up to burning 1000 cals a day
Noelle85be out of 230's and into the 210s! do some form of exercise everyday (even weekends =P)
Shasha12 Lose 8 pounds
goodnuff1)Check in here daily;Track all food;Lose 5.7 pounds
loveit lose 10 pounds
NightAngel26 lose 15 pounds
tamaraj- Weigh less than my husband (he ranges from about 173 - 176); Get ready for boot camp starting July 26 by extending exercise time and intensity gradually for the next 3 weeks;Quit smoking (again...) on July 19
Bigmommalose 7 pounds
PopcornGal lose 9 pounds

Last edited by Lewisempire; 07-12-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 208.6/185/160

Height: 5'7"

Back pain was really bad yesterday so although I didn't get to exercise I ate within my cals. Today is iffy for exercise but I'm hopeful for tomorrow. Have any of you had injuries and how did or do you deal with them? It's frustrating to get forced off track. My motivation is there but physically I have to be realistic and rest when needed I guess.
Hlthgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:30 AM   #155  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Can I join this group still? I need a mini goal and an incentive.

My goal for this month is 9 lbs.

Would love to get under 160 this month.

I usually weigh in on Saturdays.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:35 AM   #156  
ISO my perfect body

Welcome bigmama, PopcornGal! I have added you to "the list"!
Good luck on your endeavors this month, and keep us posted!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 AM   #157  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

I had a bad night last night. I would have been fine if I could have just stopped eating after dinner, then I had that destructive "one time doesn't matter, start over again tomorrow" thought process. I wrestled with it a while and then ended up giving in. I didn't go crazy, but I know I was over my calories. The hardest obstacle now though is not letting myself give up completely.

I do this too myself all the time. I have a slip up and then use it as an excuse to beat myself up until I admit defeat. It's like "great, you've blown it, you'll never make five pounds now. But you wouldn't have made it anyway..." and so on and so forth. But I'm NOT going to give up. If I don't lose five pounds I'm at least going to get as close as I can.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #158  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Hey all, I've been avoiding checking in because we had a big weekend and I way over did it. It was a Bagna Cauda Dance Party. At least we added the dance party bit, which helped us keep from way overeathing and drinking. I burned lots of calories, but apparently not enough. I'm still up a little from Saturday's weight. I don't know why I do this to myself. Oh, yeah, now I remember, I'm living my life. Okay, it's alright. I've been doing well ever since and I hope to just eat a salad at dinner out with out-of-town visitors. My neck/shoulder kept me from doing more than a short workout, but I made it the 30 Day Dread, Level 2 to make it count.

I'm at 165.2 again today, hoping to get out of these 160s reasonably quickly.

TheBunneh: CUT IT OUT! You are not doing this to yourself--you've lost nearly 50 pounds, so you know you can do it. You are letting yourself slip, and maybe you need to tell yourself you can't do that again until you've lost five pounds. Then when you've lost that five pounds you can re-evaluate. Or perhaps you need to let yourself do it, but put a limit of one serving (per the package--we all know those are smaller than what anyone would normally eat!). Tell yourself that you are allowed to do it so that you don't have to tell yourself you are a failure. That attitude must go away, especially since your track record proves that it's a load o' crapola!

LE: you're doing a great job of keeping up with the list. I'm sure MsP is appreciating you too! Hope everyone stays on plan and keeps losing!
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #159  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Thank you so much, LouisaH. I needed to hear that. I have this huge part of me that feels like only perfection is acceptable. Which is just silly! I don't have such an unreasonable standard for anyone else, so why should I with myself? And I wasn't even really that bad yesterday. I might not have even been above maintenance calories. I have lost almost 50 pounds, and I will lose 30 more. It doesn't matter when I get there, just that I keep trying.

Now I will hold onto this new positive attitude and see if I can use it to help me believe I can get the apartment clean.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #160  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

I had a rough weekend and am up to 133. Time to get back on it...
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 186.0/186.0/140

Height: 5"6"

Sorrygirls this is a book, just had to get it out.

Being that nothing that I was previously doing was working, I changed my focus the end of last week. I have come to the conclusion that there is no magic cure, no magic diet, nothing better than good old nutrition and exercise. I went back to my roots. What did I do when I felt and looked my best? I lifted weights, kept myself moving, took vitamins and supplements and fed my body healthy foods, but only when it needed them.

So far, it’s working. What’s better, is I have a ton more energy and FEEL better.

I am not tracking everything that I eat, I am only eating when my body actually NEEDS fuel. That is what food is, isn’t it? Fuel. Nothing more. I had been put into the rut that food was where I got my enjoyment, comfort, and a fix for boredom. Though I still think you should enjoy your food, I realize how much LESS of it I actually need. I believe the main problem with a typical diet these days is portion control, or simply the fact that there is no control of our portions. At least I didn’t have any control. I had also fallen in to the belief that if its noon, I need to eat lunch. When I get home from work, I need to eat dinner. And I am talking FULL lunches and dinners. Along with snacks at work. Why? Mostly out of boredom, not because my body was actually telling me that it needed them.
I still believe in fueling my body. But giving it what it needs and stuffing it to the brim are two different things. The other thing that I have changed is the amount of exercise that I am doing. Thinking back to when I was the happiest with my own self, it was when I could feel and see my muscles. Well the only way that is going to happen is if I move, lift, and push myself. The saddest part is that I have let myself get so out of shape that I cannot do most of the things I used to………yet.

The good part is that I am finally serious about being healthy and fit. It’s not an idea or a goal for me anymore, it’s a lifestyle.
And the cool part, since I changed this up last week I have dropped 6 lbs. Would be happy as a clam if it continued but I know that no one is that lucky. A lot of hard work is in my future, but I am more motivated than ever now!
Peaches5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #162  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

This month hasn't been pretty so far. Every day has given some "excuse" to eat badly. I've had a couple good OP days, but mostly every day has been partly off plan. Sounds like I'm not the only one struggling either. I'm sorry to hear it. I know how much it stinks to feel like you can't get it together and DO the stuff you know you should or NOT do the stuff you know you shouldn't. Ah well, 'tis the life of a recovering food addict.
Today is OP and I am intend to keep it that way. Exercise has been OP so far this month, though the temps are making it pretty stinkin' uncomfortable for running. I'm gonna have to get up earlier to run in a little bit cooler temps. The humidity is a killer too! I've been helping my mom in her garden again and it takes only about 5-10 minutes before I'm dripping with sweat and feel worn out. That doesn't work too well since I've been putting in about 4-5 hours at a time there. If any of you garden, you know how much work it is to weed for about 4 straight hours. I should be burning some major calories, now if I'd stop overeating, I'd be in good shape!
Time to fold some laundry and be productive with my time here at home....
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #163  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Quick check in post. Im in an hour break between 5 hours of class and 6 hours of work. I still have to make a snack to take with me to work, eat dinner, and try to start my homework. AH. Anywho, Im staying on plan today, but there's just not going to be time to hit the gym.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #164  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Funny how I read how other people are "falling off the wagon" and I just want to scream "GET BACK ON! NOW! NO EXCUSES!!!" Whether you've lost 5 pounds or 65 pounds, you did it, you were heading in the right direction. Don't give up, we all know what happens when you give up. You gain back what you lost "and then some". I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did of giving up when I got to a plateau, then having dozens of false starts that ended after a day or two when I "messed up", to having gained 66 pounds (the 35 I had lost and then some). Inreality I need to be yelling this at myself.
So now that I checked in and I have tracked what I ate so far today I'm going to go work on getting back on!
goodnuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:20 PM   #165  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Well I got the job and in the stage of finalizing all the paperwork. Definitely excited and surprisingly POP. I hope you ladies are all doing well.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote