Old 07-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #121  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

I'm trying to decide if I should have a burger when my husband grills later, or just have a Lean Cuisine. I think we have turkey burgers in the freezer - maybe I'll just have him throw one of those on for me. I'm going to grill some beets for DD - she lurves beets. I have never tasted a beet I liked, but I've also never grilled them with balsalmic vinegar like I'm going to do for her, so I'm going to see how that goes. I think we're throwing potatoes on the grill, too, so I'm going to have a small one and skip the chips.

The 4th of July has never been a big holiday for me, but now that I'm living in a foreign country, I feel the need to celebrate. I'm close enough to the states that we might actually see fireworks from here .
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #122  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Well, today has been just lovely. After getting home from the gym (a hard 60 min of intense cardio... oh stairmaster I hate/love you so!) I got home and after my shower decided to let my hair down and dry naturally. I haven't done it in ages. I will normally either blow dry it curly, straighten it, or put it up in some fashion to dry (I favor the french braid). I am oh so pleasently surprised. It curls quite nicely on its own. I may have to repeat this. Then I did a bit of light shopping. I bought a lounge chair to sun some. I have never been into it, but a short trip to the beach changed my mind. I look nice with a little color (Im normally just about ghost white). I am going to try to sun a little each week. Im not aiming to get skin cancer, and I don't have a ton of free time, so it will just be a little. Its a rainy 4th here, so I have decided to curl up to a nice afternoon movie and a bowl of fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. It is just delightful. I will go see fireworks tonight as long as the weather allows.

I hope everyone else has as nice a day. Happy 4th!
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #123  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Looks like everyone is having a nice 4th!

I've decided I don't feel up to going out tonight. A big part is probably because of the sunburn, but I also just feel really worn-out and don't want to go through the hassle. So since we saw a great fireworks display yesterday we're going to skip the show tonight and get Panda Express take out. The dinner I'm ordering is 990 calories () but I only plan on eating about half of it and saving the rest for lunch tomorrow, so I'll still be within my calories.

I thought about working out but all I feel like doing is lounging around and maybe watching a movie or reading. Plus I'm a little scared the sweat will make my sunburn hurt more, and I'm due a rest day anyway. I'll do some yoga tonight so I'll still be on my goal of doing something active on rest days, or I may pop in a Walk away the pounds dvd and just do it really low intensity.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 07-04-2010 at 04:31 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:57 PM   #124  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Happy 4Th everyone! God Bless our great country, and protect those serving in our armed forces!

I am on call all weekend, so it has been tough to plan and take everything i might need to eat, but I have done it. Tonight we are doing cajun shrimp on the BBQ mmmmm-mmmmmm good! I am turning over a new leaf, and starting to find sea food that I like. I have never been in to fish, but I am learning..... We may or may not go see the fireworks show, depends on weither I get a call. I am in charge of the barn duties again this weekend while my friends are out of town, so that may be my only workout today, because I am so dang sore from yesterdays strength training. Tomorrow is weigh-in, and I am praying for some good #'s especially after last weeks -0.2 baloney! oh well, blah blah blah, I just wanted to check in with everyone.

eclipse, I would go for the turkey burger, my friend's family is doing burgers, and she bought herself a portabella mushroom, and grills that as her burger. I will have to say, it is pretty scrumptious. Good luck with your meal tonight, stay strong against those dang chips, they are sneaky, and deadly for me!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 208.6/185/160

I was going to workout today but since I am very sore (especially my back) I have decided to take a rest day. I think I need to revamp my workout plan a bit. Either way I'm back in the saddle tomorrow. My calories are good though so I am pleased with that.
Hlthgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #126  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Happy 4th everyone!

I made it to Vegas, here for the first time, and the heat is such a shock! It hasn't been above 80 in southern LA yet, so 103 here is intense! I spent the time between when I got here and hotel check in walking the indoor mall - I'd say I got about 2 miles in. I'm going swimming in a few, and then I brought Jillian and 30DS with me! As long as I eat a good dinner, I will be fine
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #127  
Dresses and Heels.

S/C/G: 284/Ticker/140ish

Just checking in. Well, I did have a few days there not sticking to plan. I did not go wild, but I slipped. I'm back on track, and holding myself accountable. 250 here I come!!
SarahD140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 171/165/145

Height: 5'3

im in goal 10 lbs by end of august my plan running n no sugar soda ALOT MORE FRUITS
loveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #129  
ISO my perfect body

July weight loss goal list
Delphi--Lose 10 pounds, start counting calories again, check in daily
Starchild-- Drink only water, tea, fruit juice/water mix;1400-1600 calories daily;Go from size 18 to 16 pants;No potato chips of ANY kind (my "cheat" food).
SusieMartin-- lose 8 lbs & to Check In Daily
Ap90-lose 8 lbs. Also; fit into the size 11 jeans
Bamagirl-I'd like to reach 125 pounds, and if I complete that, my goal weight of 120 pounds
Sarcruze-I want to lose 15lbs;exercise at a higher intensity & more resistance; incorporate more weights into my gym time;get back into the habit of drinking 100oz of water a day.
TheBunneh- Lose 5 pounds; stick to 1600cals a day or less; Noskipping workouts(5-6days a week), rest days do something active walk/yoga, No obsessing over the scale, or getting upset over daily fluctuations
Lewisempire-Drink 100 oz water/tea day, log in daily,lose 10 pounds.
vladadog- Reach 220 pounds
eryns- lose 10 pounds and hopefully fit back into my favourite jeans.
girlieyorkie-lose 5 pounds
mommy in Motion-Lose 10 pounds;Workout on vacation;Fit comfortably in my summer clothes
dcapuletcomplete 30 day shred (started yesterday);Fit comfortably (or loosely) into size 18 pants
fivestoneExercise 6 days a week;Weigh 150 or less by the end of July
Hopeful8 lose 10 pounds
pinkprincessGW 264;Drink at least 24 oz of water every single day. (I will gradually increase it.);Food Journal every single day.
TexscrapperDrink 100 oz water/day;Lose 12 pounds,and achieve my first mini-goal;Exercise 5 days a week
lanabubbybe 230 pounds or less
KimL1214Lose 10 pounds
peaches5577-Drink 120 oz of water/daily;Lose 10 lbs; July goal weight: 173;Exercise: cardio 30 minutes 4x a week;weights 4x a week.
annieb GW - 180
SarahD140My goal is to stay on, keep going, and since the pounds are flying off this time, second goal is to reach 250 in the month of July.
Caela1. Onderland then 195 lbs. then 190 lbs.; Maintain my food and exercise journals;Fit into next size down jeans (size=12);Don't give up/self-sabotage if/when scale doesn't comply.
akacutieLose7 lbs; Exercising 5 days per week at least 30 minutes;Journaling EVERY SINGLE day;Staying within my points allowance-(I am following WW method)
Calisa86 1 Month without sugar;Lose 10 pounds;Gym 5 days a week;swim Saturday mornings
ange82muchweigh 122 pounds
Candy loveWeigh less than 200 pounds;No eating before 7am and after 7pm;Drinking water, coffee and fruit juice only;1,200 - 1,500cals per day;exercise at least 3x week; weigh on Thursdays
Jessicado202- Weigh 202 or les;fit size 14 jeans; post every few days as schedule allows; run at least 4x week
gatorgirl6Lose 10 lbs;Post everyday
ecruI will drink two litres of water a day;walk 5 days a week;run a 5k in July (non-stop);weigh 189 on August 1st;eat no StarBurst nor Jujubes for the month of July;say something positive about myself everyday of July
MsPerceptionGet back down under 135; Track food
audrina-lose ten pounds and to be a clothes size smaller
LouisaH lose 10pounds
gottahloseDrop 5 pounds; Vitamin everyday;1200 mins of exercise
Hlthgrl at or below 190;count calories ; upping the exercise!
Vickielou-get back into the 230's.
roxie girl- lose 7 pounds
eclipse weigh 208 pounds
tabathana1200-1400 daily cals;Lose 10 pounds;No SODA;work up to burning 1000 cals a day
Noelle85be out of 230's and into the 210s! do some form of exercise everyday (even weekends =P)
Shasha12 Lose 8 pounds
goodnuff1)Check in here daily;Track all food;Lose 5.7 pounds
loveit- lose 10pounds
Old 07-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #130  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

Well, my 4th of July dinner ended up being around 700 calories, which is about double my normal dinner - but I had the calories to spare, AND I had relatively healthy food - turkey burger with a 100 calorie bun and a ton of low cal veggies, a lettuce/tomato/balsamic salad, half an ear of corn with no butter, about 2/3 of a potato with a little butter and sour cream (but it was olive oil coated on the outside - I had to guestimate the olive oil). The kids and hubs had s'mores, but I skipped it. I have some skinny cow ice cream I'll have for desert later if I'm hungry. The whole day so far came in at 1442 calories, and I aim to keep uner 1600 (plus I had an hour long work out, so even if I ended up a little bit over, I'd still be fine for the day).
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:10 AM   #131  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Well I made it back home just in time to get my daily check in...in. What a great day and a great calorie burning day at that. Hope you ladies are having a great 4th of July.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #132  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Check In Time

Well, yesterday was not an OP day. I had some mini bingeing and didn't I pay for it at 3:00 am this morning with heartburn and insomnia.

No matter, that's all behind me. Today is going to be a 100% OP day. I'm still working outdoors but will have to moderate because of the heat.

Hope everyone has a great day!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:02 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation back from my little vacation into junk food land....

argh! Forget not losing, let's talk about gaining!!! 7 lbs in a little over a week. I'm sure good at that. Who ever said it took a long time to gain?!?

Ok, so...I'm here and I'm going to sweat my butt off to get back where I came from when I wasn't constantly falling off...I tell you the road burn is killing me! So, I'm strapped in and ready to roll again.....

Hello ladies, hope your July is fun and fit!

My goal for the month of July is losing 15lbs= 220lbs
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:11 AM   #134  
ISO my perfect body

July weight loss goal list
Delphi--Lose 10 pounds, start counting calories again, check in daily
Starchild-- Drink only water, tea, fruit juice/water mix;1400-1600 calories daily;Go from size 18 to 16 pants;No potato chips of ANY kind (my "cheat" food).
SusieMartin-- lose 8 lbs & to Check In Daily
Ap90-lose 8 lbs. Also; fit into the size 11 jeans
Bamagirl-I'd like to reach 125 pounds, and if I complete that, my goal weight of 120 pounds
Sarcruze-I want to lose 15lbs;exercise at a higher intensity & more resistance; incorporate more weights into my gym time;get back into the habit of drinking 100oz of water a day.
TheBunneh- Lose 5 pounds; stick to 1600cals a day or less; Noskipping workouts(5-6days a week), rest days do something active walk/yoga, No obsessing over the scale, or getting upset over daily fluctuations
Lewisempire-Drink 100 oz water/tea day, log in daily,lose 10 pounds.
vladadog- Reach 220 pounds
eryns- lose 10 pounds and hopefully fit back into my favourite jeans.
girlieyorkie-lose 5 pounds
mommy in Motion-Lose 10 pounds;Workout on vacation;Fit comfortably in my summer clothes
dcapuletcomplete 30 day shred (started yesterday);Fit comfortably (or loosely) into size 18 pants
fivestoneExercise 6 days a week;Weigh 150 or less by the end of July
Hopeful8 lose 10 pounds
pinkprincessGW 264;Drink at least 24 oz of water every single day. (I will gradually increase it.);Food Journal every single day.
TexscrapperDrink 100 oz water/day;Lose 12 pounds,and achieve my first mini-goal;Exercise 5 days a week
lanabubbybe 230 pounds or less
KimL1214Lose 10 pounds
peaches5577-Drink 120 oz of water/daily;Lose 10 lbs; July goal weight: 173;Exercise: cardio 30 minutes 4x a week;weights 4x a week.
annieb GW - 180
SarahD140My goal is to stay on, keep going, and since the pounds are flying off this time, second goal is to reach 250 in the month of July.
Caela1. Onderland then 195 lbs. then 190 lbs.; Maintain my food and exercise journals;Fit into next size down jeans (size=12);Don't give up/self-sabotage if/when scale doesn't comply.
akacutieLose7 lbs; Exercising 5 days per week at least 30 minutes;Journaling EVERY SINGLE day;Staying within my points allowance-(I am following WW method)
Calisa86 1 Month without sugar;Lose 10 pounds;Gym 5 days a week;swim Saturday mornings
ange82muchweigh 122 pounds
Candy loveWeigh less than 200 pounds;No eating before 7am and after 7pm;Drinking water, coffee and fruit juice only;1,200 - 1,500cals per day;exercise at least 3x week; weigh on Thursdays
Jessicado202- Weigh 202 or les;fit size 14 jeans; post every few days as schedule allows; run at least 4x week
gatorgirl6Lose 10 lbs;Post everyday
ecruI will drink two litres of water a day;walk 5 days a week;run a 5k in July (non-stop);weigh 189 on August 1st;eat no StarBurst nor Jujubes for the month of July;say something positive about myself everyday of July
MsPerceptionGet back down under 135; Track food
audrina-lose ten pounds and to be a clothes size smaller
LouisaH lose 10pounds
gottahloseDrop 5 pounds; Vitamin everyday;1200 mins of exercise
Hlthgrl at or below 190;count calories ; upping the exercise!
Vickielou-get back into the 230's.
roxie girl- lose 7 pounds
eclipse weigh 208 pounds
tabathana1200-1400 daily cals;Lose 10 pounds;No SODA;work up to burning 1000 cals a day
Noelle85be out of 230's and into the 210s! do some form of exercise everyday (even weekends =P)
Shasha12 Lose 8 pounds
goodnuff1)Check in here daily;Track all food;Lose 5.7 pounds
loveit lose 10 pounds
NightAngel26 lose 15 pounds

Last edited by Lewisempire; 07-05-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:13 AM   #135  
ISO my perfect body

Good morning girls,
Whew, I am glad the weekend is over! I am off to weigh and play at the lake. Wish me luck!