Old 09-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Congrat to Neesy and Lindy on the weight loss. You girls are awesome. Hope everyone else has a great weigh in.

Today I am down to 215. Only a lb this week, but I will take it. 21 so far. I am totally focused now. I am aiming for at least 2 lbs next sunday. We decided not to go to the BBQ today. Just not up for it. That way I can make my own dinner.

Have a great day everyone.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey, girls! Congrats to all the losers!! Sorry I was MIA there for a bit - just coming up for air part way through a busy weekend. I've fallen apart a bit foodwise this weekend but am back on plan as of today (ordered a small dominos thincrust pizza with spinach and mushrooms on Friday night when I was working on shower stuff and ate probably 3/4 of it and yesterday ate a package of cinnamon bears after dinner). Not the end of the world and I've been pretty close to on plan (no candy except for the very occasional dark dove chocolate) since May so I'm not going to freak out too much - just consider it a break and get back into the swing of things. Skipped my weigh-in this morning as I was at my bf's but will catch up on Tuesday. The shower went really well on Saturday and I was up since around 6am getting everything ready so I was pretty whooped the rest of the day. Today we went for a long rollerblade along the river which was great.

Lindy - holy cow - you skinny minnie! Good for you!
Neesy - way to go!
Burgundy - woohoo!
AJ - hang in there with the crazy in laws - a psychiatric nurse one gave me great advice for dealing with the irrational "Do not engage" : )
mygrits - good luck with the wedding! Can't wait to see pics!
Staccie - so good to hear from you - hope you're doing okay!
Maddiesmom - way to go on the workout - you rock!

Will catch up more tomorrow....
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #378  

S/C/G: 241/See Ticker/141

Congratulations Lindy and Rayne! That is awesome. Doesn't it amaze you... Sometimes I feel like... I'm really doing it this time! And it blows my mind. I tried on my wedding dress yesterday and it won't even stay up.. it falls right down. I remember that thing being so tight I couldn't breathe! That is just nuts! I'm so close yet so far away from being in onederland. The last time I got down to 202 (back in may?)...I got on a plateau.. I'm really hoping that doesn't happen. I'm gonna make sure of it! Going to the gym after work tomorrow. I better get to sleep. It has been such a long and busy weekend.

Where is everyone?!
Neesy_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #379  

Dance-so you splurged, but at least you admitted it and are getting right back on plan. Sounds like you have been pretty busy so you probably worked some of it off running around. Rollerblading by the river sounds fun.

Neesy-I wish I could try on my wedding dress but its in Alabama. When I go down there in December I should try it on.

Slow day here. We decided to go to the birthday party. I felt bad not going since it was for a 3 year old. I had some taco salad but with only 5 tortilla chips, no cheese and no sour cream. Just lots of tomatoes, lettuce, onion, green pepper, jalapenos and salsa. Took my dogs on a walk/run. They were tired after that and I was sweating. I dont break a sweat just walking so it was nice. Hope everyone isnt off eating too much with the holiday weekend. We are trying to plan a BBQ here for tomorrow, that way I will have healthy options. I am off to bed. Have a great night everyone.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #380  
Brown Eyed Staccie

S/C/G: Way too much to "Just Right"

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hi ladies....

First, great news on the weightloss for everyone! I do not dare weigh myself today - that would also mean getting out of bed which I don't plan to do.

Lindy - a few friends and I were talking last night at work about a cleanse. My body after three weeks of putting it through **** with either not eating, eating too much and eating the wrong things, it feels like ****. Can you tell me more about your cleanse and I think it might be something I should try to get rid of all these nasty toxins - it sure sounds like it's going awesome for you!!! But I am kind of scared about it.

Neesy - so close to onderland...that is awesome. Woo hoo

Dance - I couldn't say it any better than Burgandy...

Burgandy - good control at the party...I definitely didn't follow your lead on Saturday night at ours...it was nasty! Oh well today is another day.

Well as I said in my post to Lindy...I feel like arse. Adrenaline gone, body feels toxic, I probably won't do much today other than just rest. Saying that, and I think I did before, I really need to get into shape for the Olympics...I will never make it through if I don't. I have to make myself get up tomorrow and start a day with a healthy and dedicated attitude. And I will definitely need your help!

Ok, back to napping....look forward to having a normal life again - woo hoo!
Brown Eyed Staccie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #381  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls...to avoid being redundent...log onto my blog and it has all sorts of details regarding how the cleanse is going, what the drink is and some of the symptoms Ive experienced. Its been a crazy weekend and not a lot of time to commment, hopefully everyone is doing well. Ill get back in the swing of things tomorrow.
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #382  
aka Vicky

S/C/G: 275/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Neesy: One step closer to Onederland!! I know you will get there next weekend! How exciting!!

Staccie: With your schedule, I am amazed that you are able to keep up! You deserve your day of rest.

Lindy: That cleanse is working amazingly well for you...way to go!! I honestly couldn't do it.

Burgundy: Congrats on your weight loss as well! I don't know if I could have been as good as you were with the taco salad! So yummy!

Sandy: Hope all went well with the wedding today! I'm sure your daughter was a beautiful bride...can't wait to see pics!

AJ: Sorry you are having so much trouble with the in-laws. That's a really uncomfortable position to be in. Hope things get better! How has your eating been while away from home?

Well, I have done well the past few days. After my cardio workout on Friday (Still can't believe I burned 600 calories), I didn't go to the gym on Saturday, but I did spend the day doing a lot of walking and then ate really well. Subway at the mall again, no Chinese food. Oh, Chinese food, how I miss thee! LOL

Sunday: did well food wise. Was invited last minute to a bbq at the neighbor's and wanted to be good since I was going to work out last night. So, when I went home to get dinner for Maddie, I ate a 4-point Smart Ones meal, so I wouldn't / couldn't gorge myself on bbq ribs, etc. So I ate very light, and then went to the gym at 9:00 and did squats, lunges, and the rest of Hott Trainer's punishing strength workout.

Today: Good again food wise, went to the gym in the afternoon and did my cardio workout. Dinner: small steak with grilled peppers and 1/4 cup of sliced potatoes, not too shabby.

Official weigh in: down another pound since Thursday, so a total of 3 for the week.

Had a "mental plateau" on Saturday afternoon, wondering why I was restricting myself, etc. Don't know what happened, just wasn't in the mood to constantly think about what I was putting in my mouth. Had to have a heart to heart with myself to get over the funk since I've been doing so well losing. I stuck with the diet and didn't binge, even though I really wanted to. Anyone else experience these?

Last edited by MaddiesMom; 09-07-2009 at 09:08 PM.
MaddiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 PM   #383  

maddiesmom - woohoo on the 3 lbs - you rock!

Back on track here with 1350 cals for the day and an hour walk on top of lots of yard work.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #384  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

WOOOHooooo!!! All this weight loss is amazing. You all kicked butt this week. I broke even. No weight gained. No weight lost. It is good. I mean I want to start losing again but I have in no way earned it this past 2 weeks.

Thanks for all of the love and support. We have a group of the most special women in the world right here. And at this rate it will be a whole group of awesome skinny gals!!

Packed today. Packing tomorrow. Glad to be home and serious about it. 3 2.5 weeks until the move.
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #385  

Staccie-get rested so you can get back to a normal routine.

Maddiesmom-you are so focused. 3 lbs this week is awesome. I need to just piggy back what you are doing

Dance-yay for being back on track

I floated down the river with my cousins today and didnt put much sunblock on my legs and they are on fire right now. Didnt eat much on the river, just a special K 90 calorie bar. Had breakfast this morning. It took us 5 hours on the river(1:30-6:30) so I was starving when we got home so we went out to eat and I ordered chicken tenders and fries then we stopped for ice cream. What was I thinking????????????? But what is done is done. I already know tomorrow will be a better day. We are gonna throw some healthy food on the grill and I will stay on plan the rest of the week. Now just to get rid of the sunburn, it really hurts. Hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend. Night girls
Old 09-07-2009, 11:21 PM   #386  

AJ-just saw your post. Glad to see you are maintaining for now. Maybe with packing and moving you will be "moving" more and will start losing again.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #387  

Burgundy - ouch! Sorry about your sunburn!! Yikes on the food temptations but I bet you ate far less of them than you would have before this weight loss journey, right? That's what I realized with my slips this weekend - it wasn't helpful but it wasn't enough to actually gain.

AJ - right there with ya, sister. Holding steady here too. Maybe we can have a whoosh week? Where the weight whooshes off?

Off for my run to help encourage the whoosh along
Old 09-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #388  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

MORNING!

Dance - dont worry about your weekend, you have been steadily losing and you are almost destined for a plateau (wait...that sounds bad, you know what I mean, I mean--you understand the reality of weight loss challenges sometimes), maybe a weekend like this is what you needed to avoid this. Are you able to post pics from the shower, I would love to see them. Oh--maybe on FB?

Neesy - awesome news about the wedding dress, I swear, that is the most rewarding part about this process is seeing clothes just falling off of me, I honestly think that I might be able to fit one of me in one of my pants legs if I get to 120, no...WHEN I get to 120, lol.

Maddiesmom- wow your transformation these days is simply amazing. Good job on the detour for your neighbors BBQ, healthy substitution for sure.

AJ - I couldnt agree more with you about our group and you are certainly a great addition. I always enjoy your posts, we will get there for sure. And just in time for our girls cruise. I am REALLY hoping everyone can do it and make it.

Burgundy - sorry to hear about the sunburn, they can be painful for sure. It also affects me if I want to workout and have a sunburn, heres hoping you heal quickly. On a separate note, we need to get you focused, I notice you have such a busy schedule somtimes that you skip and meal and thats where the domino affect hits you later in the day, lets hold u accountable to consume 300 calories at the start of your day...thoughts?

Now, I crapped out today at the gym. I woke up and was so tired, I didnt feel like going, well...I dragged myself out of the bed and went. Got there...went to spinning class, 15 minutes in...I walked out, I just wasnt into it. So I finished up the rest of my time with upper body weights and 5 minutes on the stair climber. It sucks, but I just wasnt in the mood. At least I stayed at the gym. On a separate note, I dyed my hair darker, hate it and now have to go to the salon to get it fixed, lol. Thats tonight, I am also getting a hair cut.

OH...also, Mr. 16 (we'll leave it at that), was sweet. I put on my status on yahoo that Gabriella was sick on Friday and he called me Friday afternoon to see if she liked wonton soup, lol...he then called again Saturday morning to see how she was doing, so..hes trying. Right now, he's just a nice friend.
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:11 PM   #389  

Dance-I ate maybe half, before this I would have easily eaten it all. Its still not good but at least I didnt eat it all

Lindy-I have been right on track since I got back from NY just yesterday I couldnt eat. I am doing better with not skipping meals. I have breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack and dinner. I never eat after 8. Thanks for keeping me accountable. If I didnt have this forum to read, I dont think I would have gotten this far.

So for that THANKS to all of you.

Gonna put some squash and zucchini on the grill. My husband wants ribs, but I will probably have chicken. I have to go to the grocery store. Gonna relax today. With the sunburn, its all down my legs so it hurts to walk. Great. Gonna get some aloe today. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #390  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Lindy- I hope you know you are worthy of every guys full efforts!!

Back on plan today. I am going to post my food on here so that I really hold myself accountable. I am going to work really hard to make this a week worth talking about in a a positive way.

Breakfast- 2 egg whites with 2 slices of 45 cal wheat bread.
snack- 1/2 orange and cellery
Lunch- (15g protien) oatmeal and a salad with pesto and olive oil.
snack- 1/2 orange and a bell pepper
Dinner- panera bread 1/2 greek salad with a cup of veggie soup w/ apple
mmmmm good day!!!
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote