Old 03-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #256  

Good morning girls,,, glad it's a new day!!!

The food plan went well and it was a very busy day yesterday. I went to see my parents and caught my dad for just a minute, he was so disappointed that he made a mistake with his appt. and had to take off. I told him I would just have to come back. I had a lovely visit with mom, as always. Came back here and had that sink waiting for me, I had a lot of stuff to catch up on around here and then managed to do a half hour of wii.

Got ready again and went out with DH for a bit and let me just say that we ended up getting into a horrible argument and by evening when all was said and done I was tuckered and miserable to boot! Ah well, I guess it happens sometimes. At least I didn't eat myself out of house and home after but I did nail those cheese string things. What possessed me to buy those things (first time I had any) as cheese has always been a trouble spot for me, but what concerned me is the sodium (I watch my sodium intake). I wont be getting any more of those and figure I will stick to my other snacks.

Ohh, Happy Friday ladies! I feel like the week went by awfully fast, glad it is the weekend.

Scarlet, I hope you had a wonderful time out with your daughter last night. If we weigh in on wed. April 1, we have 5 days counting today : )

nicki rose, good for you going and doing the zumba and your cool attitude congratulationsssss on your loss as well Boyfriend sounds like a real keeper! His mom too! lol

Lewisempire, hi there girl...wtg on talking yourself out of it Hope you had a good nights sleep and woke up to a nice sunny day.

MsPerception, your story rings quite the bell my friend! Sounds very familiar! Oh that has happened to me too. Good for you doing a workout like that after. I admire you, you managed to get the incentive and motivation for that workout after....something that would be very difficult for me to do. Onto a new day indeed! Hope your having a great one .
Regarding the weigh in, thanks for the input, as long as it is okay with all ,that's what we can do. Sounds good, ok, majority rules : ).

It's cloudy here today, I got spoiled by all the sun we had the past few days. I have a lot to do around here, I really need to start the spring cleaning upstairs and do the closets and paint this room. I'm not feeling much motivation today girls but I am going to try and snap out of it!!! Going to try and get a hold of DH at work and also push myself to do a workout or even get out for a walk, it would be good for me and clear my head. I'll check back in later. Keep up the awesome work ladiessss Let's nail it. I will be working on my water intake today. Talk soon
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:47 PM   #257  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki rose98 View Post
I'm in...i LOVE challenges!!!

MARCH GOALS:
St Patty goal: 194 lbs (as part of my Lean Mean Green Challenge) REACHED!!!

No longer "obese" by 03.21.09 (BMI 29.9-24) REACHED!!!

Stay OP with all exercise ALL month ~ 3x week cardio (45 min) & 2x week strength training

Overall Monthly Goal: 10 lb loss (SW: 195.5 GW: 185.5)
So yeah for me!

Goal 1 - reached
Goal 2 - reached
Goal 3 - reached
Goal 4 - probably won't reach but I am at 188.5 now. Pretty sure I won't lose another 3 by Tuesday but it's a slim possibility
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #258  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! I did pretty bad last night. The first half the day was POP, then came dinner which was Dominos Pizza. I though for sure I'd see a gain this morning, but I actually still had a .2 loss! I was shocked lol. Well my goal for this month was 10 lbs, but as of today I've only lost 4.8. This is also my first month counting calories, and it seems I've finally figured out what works for me, so I should definietly get closer to goal for next month. Now I just wish the weekend wouldn't be here yet. I only work weekends and I don't really like my job. I'd much rather be in class all week than go to work on weekends Just one more year till I graduate then I'll be able to do something I'll be happy with.

nicki rose Great job on reaching your goals.

Well I'm gonna go take a shower then head to the boyfriend's house. I'll try to check back in later tonight.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #259  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Nice job nicki rose! This has been an excellent month for you!

I should've set more specific goals like that. I am happy with my progress this month in terms of exercise and consistency, but I wasn't sure how to make it into goals at the time. Now I do for next month! April should be a good one for me as I learn more about what works for me. The firstcouple months were pretty easy and fast for me, now I have to actually work at it more...LOL
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #260  

Hi ladiesssss,

Nicki rose, congratulations! Also a congrats to zoochick and msperception for the losses thus far and exercise consistency, etc. congrats also to all of you for keeping on trucking!!!

Popped in to say a quick hello. I just got back and changed and DH will be here anytime shortly, going to go sneak in a few minutes of relax time before I start dinner duties and all. Talked to DH on the phone earlier, all is well. The sun came out too and it turned out into a beautiful day!!! I took advantage it and left and walked all the way into town and along the river. It was fun! Ok, going to sneak in a rest, I earned it! lol.

Have a terrific evening everyone....keep up the great work
Old 03-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #261  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

How are you all doing?

So the power got shut off this morning. Thankfully it was in the morning, and I was home so I was able to set out some candles before I left for work. I'm going to see if I can stow what food I have in a neighbor's fridge for a while.

Crazy, crazy, I finally got my first WAH job offer but all the schedules run into my current job! It was much needed money too, $500 right off bat when I completed training, $8.75/hr. I'm so afraid they are going to take forever to send me another offer!

Mama and the fam are leaving for Alabama on Sunday.

TTYL! I'll try to check in sometime this week.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #262  

Hi ladies : )

Lea, glad you got some money for the bills and all and to have power restored. Hang in there and enjoy the weekend with your family

I am heading to bed early and came to check in. I had a good day here, good OP day. Just a little while ago I had some watermelon, sometimes after dinner I like a little something and it was perfect! I had missed it much and after all that watermelon talk we have been doing, I got some when I went to the market . I recall always losing weight with it and if ever wanting anything after dinner that's what I would usually have. I know it is high on the glycemic index and high in sugar but it is mostly composed of water which is great. I havn't been eating nearly enough fruit and now that the season is approaching I will be able to get some nice fruits again.

Oh , I wanted to ask you something. We have been getting this organic milk from vermont past few months (DH mostly drinks it), it is 1 percent. We always drank hood 1 percent for years. ANyhow, this is much creamier and tonight I had an 8oz. glass.......I checked the label again and one cup has 12 grams of sugar!!!! It threw me for a loop, that's a lot isn't it? I don't have the other milk on hand to check the sugar content and compare, or maybe it's just this particular organic brand?

I hope everyone had a great day and start to the weekend. Oh, we wont be taking our friends to the mex. rest tomorrow as planned (they have something going on with their son, etc.) so we are postponing until another week or two. I was disappointed as I wanted to see them but I decided to utilize tomorrow to make it a good OP day, I certainly wont have the temptations of the mexican restaurant and seeing as this is our last week it may not be such a bad thing that it has postponed. Ok sorry, I am tired and rambling a bit............goodnight ladies hope you all wake up to a beautiful and sunny day tomorrow.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #263  

zoochick, hi again. Your so close to graduating, just one more year! THat is great! I loved school as well and in the beginning had all sorts of odd jobs for the extra finances to help pay for school and all, hang in there. After, you can seek a job which suits you more, as you said . I think your loss of 4.8 thus far is super, congrats once again...ok chat soon, hope you had a great night : ).
Old 03-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #264  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls!
thought I would get here sooner to say Hi, but no such luck! I was craving some serious carbs today, went over the calorie limit a little, without much exercise. but, i have been reading that some people do high and low days(and still lose). So I am hoping, this was just for today. Seems like when my sleep gets really interrupted, I eat carbs...hmm? Tomorrow, I am back to daily exercise, no excuses! And on Plan!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to undo all my hard work!

fullsteamahead- glad you had a good day! my milk right now is 2%(they were out of skim) but it has 12gm sugar. hope that helps
Yay on no mexican temptation tomorrow! That is one of my biggest weaknesses! Love the chips and salsa!!

Jasonslea- UGH! life is really tough sometimes! hang in there! Things have a way of working themselves out if you keep working at it!

Ms perception- I think you are right about Nicki rose and her goals, I think I will follow along----I will work on coming up with some specifics this weekend! Do you have your goals for April yet?

Nicki rose- absolutely Wonderful! you really kicked some butt girl! WTG - I hope playing copy-cat with you and Msperception can lead me to some great losses in April!

Zoochick- all I can say is I am in the same boat with you today! Something in the air I guess. We will do better tomorrow!

Hi Scarlet! Hope your weekend is going well!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 PM   #265  

My goal for March is also 5 lbs, Last month I lost 2 lbs, I think 5 lbs for this month is easy to me.
sindy9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #266  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Good day ladies! I just wanted to stop in quick and say hi before my busy day of family time! I ended up going out to a "Parent's Potluck" with our local homeschool group last night. It was SO much fun and I'm really glad I went but I did snag a little cheesecake. It's a main weakness of mine! I just have not been a POP lately with food, but thankfully staying consistant with exercise is keeping me level weight-wise. Today should be a good day. I already got in over an hour of exercise, so I just gotta keep the food in line! Have a gerat weekend chickies!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #267  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

Height: 5'7"

Well, dinner was great (but not for the scale) I was up but lost that from Friday to today...so that's good..

Let's see how the last couple days go---please tell me April will be better!!!!
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:44 AM   #268  

H girls, yessssssssss, it is very late here and I am bushed and must go to bed, I was up reading again.

Lewisempire, thanks sweety.....hugs, yes it does help! I hope your sleeping great and have a good day tomorrow. The weekends can be tough, youhang in there girl, your doing so so good! I get those darn carb cravings sometimes too, arggg! lol. By the way, heard something about the little high and low about that deal too! It's sort of an alternate day thing but can be very tricky,,, oh I am tired, keep it rocking chica, see you in the morning .

Sindy, Hope to see you in our April thread as well

MsPerception, I am glad you had fun at the get together the other night, you so deserve it and wtg on the exercise!

Scarlet, Happy Birthday to your daughter. Happy to hear from you, I missed you! Yes Scarlet, April will be better but this month is not over for us yet we still have a few days to keep on trucking so let's hang in there and do our best. As our Ms Perception has said, " IT isn't over yet! ".

Well girls, I need to go. I will tell you more tomorrow. I did good at dinner...had the baked potato and sour cream even wit h it but no guilt, just too tired right now so we will talk tomorrow. I hope you are all having an awesome weekend........... let's keep it going girls, hugs
Old 03-29-2009, 12:00 PM   #269  

Good morning everyone, or perhaps I should say afternoon!

Hope you all had a great night. I got the baked haddock last night and it was excellent! I just love t hat restaurant because the fish is good and I like the salad bar. No bread, no mayo based stuff from the salad bar, etc. No butter, just a little sour cream on the potato. It's been a good weekend thus far but I know all to well to never get cocky about it! Today it is rainy and grey and I must be very careful!

I have to run, I decided to take a lazy day today and day off from exercise but not so sure yet.......I will go haywire if I don't keep busy. Check back later. Have an awesome day girls let's keep on truckin'
Old 03-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #270  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I totally signed up for this challenge and then couldn't remember which dang thread it was hahha...stupid me. So I am just going to read and post from here. At least that way I will know everybody by the April WL Challenge! BTW the goal was to reach 183 by 4/2. 4/2 Because that is my WW WI day. But I think I may have made so I am little excited. I hope all you ladies are having awesome weekends.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote