Old 03-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #151  
Busy Mommy

S/C/G: 218/181.5/130

Height: 5'7"

195 today. A bit of a loss so I'm happy. I squeezed in a 30DS last night and a tan. LOL. Today is my cardio day. I've stayed OP so far today. Here's for a POP day!!!!!
nicki rose98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:30 PM   #152  

nicki roseeeeeeeee, wtg girl! Here's to a POP ok gotta run, talk soon.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #153  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I measure once a month (or so). It has helped me to see where it's coming off. I may be scarce this weekend, but I'll try to check in everyday. My DH is in town now for the whole weekend!! We have a bunch of fum stuff planned. I may even cut myself some slack and indulge a bit. We'll see.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 03:30 AM   #154  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

WI was today and I'm back up to 260. But I'm totally cool with that! I know what I did wrong, I know what I need to do right, and I'm going to try my damnest this week to do it!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

Went out to dinner last night, and am up a lb today, wasn't I losing weight this week? I guess I hit reverse instead of drive!!

Ah well, my daughter had to fly out of town for a business trip so I took my 10 yr old grand daughter out and we had dessert...today it will hopefully drop back off, as I will be working a 10 hr shift and am taking a planned meal with me so no temptation for the pizza!!

I'll talk to you all later, it's my Monday and I am off to work (have a great weekend those of you who are now starting their days off!)
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #156  

Hi ladiesssssssss, finally made it in here to post. I couldn't get online this afternoon but all is okay now.

I hope everyone had a good day and a Happy Friday to all.

Ms Perception, I'm happy you have your DH home with you all weekend, have a super duper time together Thanks for the info regarding the measurement.

Jason's Lea, wtg on getting right back to it go girl, go.

Scarlet, hi there. That's a great idea planning your meal and bringing it in to work, that's smart. Hope your having a good night : )

So sleepy, I am off to bed in a couple of minutes. THe week has been going good for me, very good OP days thus far. Oh, no exercise for 2 whole days though ladies! I need to get to it, I don't want to get out of sync...that thought scares me. Tomorrow, DH and I are meeting my parents for lunch. I already know what I am getting, the broiled haddock along with a salad. I love that dish and am real happy I found s omewhere where I can order something healthy and light. One day at a time but I must plan my dinner sat night and my meals for sunday so that I don't get into trouble and I still have to go to the market. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'll be keeping in touch.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:27 AM   #157  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I definitely don't get to post on here as much as I'd like, school is killing me this semester. After I get these two research projects/papers finished I'll hopefully be around a lot more. Well, this week was going pretty good until tonight..I had papa johns pizza for dinner. I still stayed in my calorie range, but pizza is just so bad (i really really wish it wasn't one of my favorite foods). I walked another 11 miles this week, bringing my total for March up to 22 miles, and I completed Level 1 day 7 of 30DS today. I've also been using my wii fit at least a half hour a day. I don't have to be in to work until 11 am tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna go walk another 3 miles in the morning to make up for the pizza (and to relax before work..I work at Audubon Zoo here in New Orleans and this weekend is Earth Fest and the opening of the new Dino exhibit, it's going to be so chaotic).

Great work everyone on all work and effort! Hope ya'll all have a great weekend

Last edited by zoochick777; 03-14-2009 at 01:29 AM.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:12 PM   #158  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi girls,
Wow I have not been on here in a couple of days. I was sooo busy. I am trying to help my friend get her wedding planned, she is getting married April 18th. Thank goodness she is keeping it somewhat small, back yard bbq, but there is still a ton of stuff to do! And work sucked this week! My dog was sick! started my tax return AGHHHHHHHHH!
I didn't stay on plan exactly, due to stress and TOM stuff. By Wednesday, my husband finally begged me to eat some oreos (my drug of choice!!!) , I felt so much better. I was way over, but this time I did log it. Usually this is where I would normally just throw in the towel! But I kept working out, did not beat myself up, I just moved on, and kept logging my calories. This past week I went up from 203lbs to 211 pounds. I am now back down to 206.5, and recommited to the plan. I guess all is well that ends well! . This is for life! Ha Ha sorry for the long confession, thanks for being here girls, nice to know you understand, and are here to listen!

Zoochick- what do you do at the zoo? Are you studiing zoology? Sadly, I have never been to a zoo, even though I lived within 1.5 hours of the San Diego Zoo most of my life! Someday soon, I love animals! As for pizza, it usually has sooo much salt, I hold on to fluid for a couple of days, but mmmmmmmmmmmm I love it too much to give up too! Great job of keeping it in your calorie range!!!! That is awesome!

FSA- sounds like you have a plan for weekend! Stay with it! Your chicken recipe was awesome, and probably helped save my toochie this week!

Scarlett- good luck at work this weekend, I am working too, we can stay on plan together!!!!

Jasonslea- Go gettem girl!!!!

Ms perception= have fun with your hubby! A little indulgence is good from time to time. I like to think of it as dangling my toe off the wagon, with out falling off!

Nickirose- Yay for you Great job! keep going!

I know I probably missed a few of you (our little group has grown), but I am rootin' for you all, let's keep up our hardwork! Have a great weekend!!!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

Lewis, good for you for getting back on plan---isn't that the most important thing?

I lost the lb I gained, so I am happy about that...I really wanted to be able to change either my ticker or my weight in my profile (that's my exact weight) by Sunday so we'll see how today goes, I need to lose around a lb to move at least one of them....if life is what it is, there will definitely be temptation in my life today, it always seems to come on days that will make a real difference in my journey of weight loss, why is that?

Zoochick, how cool to work in a zoo! We have a beautiful zoo in Seattle, we always go in the spring and summer (too rainy and cold in the winter so the animals tend to hide in the exhibits) And believe me, I will give you tons of sympathy about pizza, when it's made well it is just amazing!!

Everyone else, I know I don't mention all of you (I am totally in awe of those of you who do, how do you do that?) but I read every post and you all have my full support---I super want all of us to still be here at the end of March, still trying and working towards our goals whether we accomplished them or not.....I don't know if I can still lose my 10 lbs this month, but I'm happy that I'm at least getting rid of the extra and getting back down to my ticker...and I'm learning to keep going no matter what.
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 221/210/160

Height: 5'8"

OK, so I am halfway through the month, but I'm still up for a challenge for this month. I have lost 3 pounds so far since 3/1 and I want to lose 5 pounds in the 2 weeks. No I know where to look for that little more umph!!!! Thanks and congratulations to all of the sucesses!
sharriannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:28 PM   #161  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Well, I'm hoping in a few days I will have undone whatever damage I've done this weekend. Sadly, It did actually contribute to a loss initially. Now I'm not weighing until Tuesday to see what the net result is! I have been exercising very faithfully and eating half good/half not. Might as well get all the girls scout cookies gone and enjoy a few other cheat items while I'm at it! Enjoy your day, ladies!!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 03-14-2009 at 03:28 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Talking

Just checking in...

I can't believe we are halfway through March already!

I am still hanging out at 205. Since it has only been a week, I am not worried. I have been eating OP and actually hit my 7 month mark. (Which I have never, ever done before!) I am exercising like crazy also.

I got up the other morning, looked at my watch and saw 5:00 AM. Walked to the closet and happened to glance at my hubby's alarm clock. It was only 11:25 PM!!! LOL! If I hadn't glanced, I would have gotten dressed and been on the treadmill! I laughed and went back to bed. When I did wake up @ 5...I was more tired than when I woke up @ 11:30. Weird..

I LOVE zoos!!! I haven't been to one in a long time. I grew up in Maryland and used to go to the Washington Zoo every year. Now that I live in CT. the only zoo around is the Bronx Zoo. I like that one too but since my kids are all grown up, I haven't been back in years. I always wanted to work at a zoo. Never happened.

Hi to everyone

Have a great Saturday Night!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:39 PM   #163  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Lewisempire: Right now I'm working in the gift shop on weekends and going to school during the week, but I had been volunteering in the Swamp and Jaguar Jungle sections (the male jaguar is by far my favorite animal at my zoo, and he loves me too lol) from this past September until a few weeks ago, but I had to stop because of school. From June 07-Aug 08 I was a volunteer/intern at Audubon's Center for the Research of Endangered Species. It's on 1200 acres of woods and is closed to the public. They do so much research here, including cloning of endangered animals to work on repopulating natural habitats. I'm a psychology major and I'm still trying to decide if I still want to be a zookeeper or if I would rather work in the school where my mom works and just keep volunteering.

Hattie: I've done that before too. Fairly often I would wake up in the middle of the night when I was younger, and I'd get ready for school and when I'd go in the front my parents would look at me like I was crazy lol. I went to the National Smithsonian Zoo once to see the baby panda for his 1st birthday, just wish I could have spent more time there.

Scarlet Yea I can never resist pizza, that is my one MAJOR weakness. Luckily I'm not around it too often, and luckily I only gained a pound from what I ate yesterday.

Sharriannia I have about another 5 pounds to lost in the next two weeks also to reach my March goal. Welcome to the March challenge, and Good Luck!!
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #164  

Height: 5'8"

I know it's a little late but I'd like to join!
There's still half of this month left anyway.

My goal is to get under 150 by the end of this month!

Start: 154
Goal: 149.9

Good luck everyone.
Dianee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:28 AM   #165  

S/C/G: 229/120/125

Height: 5'6"

After being a little up all week I weighed yesterday at 191.1 and today at 190.0. 2 more pounds until I reach my March goal.

Keep up the good work everyone. We can do it!
efova is offline   Reply With Quote