Old 01-03-2009, 11:32 PM   #76  

Height: 5'8"

I would like to join this challenge. I would like to loose 8-10 lbs by Valentines day. Scary goal, but I hope I can do it!!!
Wife2jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:54 AM   #77  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Thighs Be Gone and Wife2jason

The people on here are really sweet and very supportive, so glad that you can join us ......
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:02 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Smile

Good Morning!

First:
Healthyandvibrant! That is awesome that you have a challenge at work also!!

Wife2Jason! You CAN do it!!!

Thighs be gone! It is never too late! Just post your goal for Valentines Day and let us know how you are doing There is also an exercise thread that some of us are doing called "work your heart for valentines day".

Keeperofthehome: Awesome job!!! 5 lbs!! Way to go!

Niki: I hope the scale is good to you because you deserve it!! Wii fit is awesome, isn't it? I was thrilled last night because I could get up off the couch without using my hands to push me up. LOL Exercise really does help!!!

Christie: Congrats on losing a pound!!!! Are you doing that Michael Thurmond plan? You did an awesome job with that! I know you will do awesome no matter what plan you are doing! Keep it up!!! Did you get to the boxing yet on wii fit? What is your 6 week body makeover plan?

Lene: Congrats on losing 3 lbs! I am so glad you have a wonderful, supportive husband to lean on! Sometimes that is what gets us through. How is he doing on his plan? I love that you included him on this challenge. My husband is skinny and is losing a little weight because he is eating what I eat. He just doesn't want to trouble me to have to cook something else and he doesn't like to cook so...most of the time he eats the same.

urockmom: How was that skiing? You have to post that on the exercise thread. Oh...How is your back? UGGHHH...SPASMS!

luckymom: How are you doing?

Fullsteam: You go girl!!!

A Big HI to everyone else... Talk to you soon.. Gotta go and feed my doggies...
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #79  

Good Morning All!! I am just here to post my loss of 5 lbs!! I was so excited I had to share. But I need to go get my daughter from her grandmas, Ill be back later!!
Neast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Been away from the board for the past week, but I have been very good with sticking to my weight loss. This week I lost 2 lbs. Which is kind of amazing since I didn't get in all the exercising I wanted to do. But I did eat less so it worked out in the end.

starting challenge weight 132
current challenge weight 130
goal challenge weight 122
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #81  

Hiiiiiiiii ladies you guys are something else, you know that? lol big hug Bravo to all of you for the wonderful work, ispiration, and support! Welcome to those of you just joining in the thread , we are all a team.

Where do I begin? lol. FIrstly, urockmom.....wtg on the shoreline walk but you mentioned a swimsuit etc. , ohhhhhhhh no! lol : ) I was not thinking that at all, not for me yet anyways, more like a long t s hirt dress! You mentioned a trip in February and all, that is a wonderful incentive and exciting build up....that type of thing is what used to keep me going all winter long in the past. Hope you had a nice time skiing as well and enjoyed the weekend .

Lene, hi I am glad your well. Ohhh, congratulations on the 3lb. loss! wtg lene! : ). Thanks for your words lene, meant a lot to me by the way. I did better than get the thermal socks and undies , I quit smoking wed. night (cold turkey) so even though there is no heat in the room I can leave the door open now to get heated and NOTTT open the window! I know, I know, I was nuts! lol. ANyways, one day at a time and so far so good! Did it before for 9 years, this time going for life~ I am on plan too! lol. I am not afraid of gaining, I am going to LOSE weight. I have my tricks, both physical and psychological, in place. Wishe me luck! One day at a time for now but it's going well. The little fur ball is feeling great this past week, thank god! ty so much lene! : )

Christian,,,,,,, hi there congrats on the 1 lb. loss and on everything really! Your so good with everyone, your family must be very proud of you. Gee, wish you all lived closer, how I would love to have nice freinds like you all!!!! Let's keep in touch girls, ok? Ohhhhhh, christian guess what? we went (dh and I) shopping this weekend for the wii thing and it is no where to be found, went back to where DH had gone before Christmas and even to a few other places. THat thing is popular! It reminds me sort of like the cabbage patch doll frenzy! lol oops brb, furball came to get me, brb

Hattie, hi : ), how is it going? Hope you had a great weekend, goes for all.

Luckymom, hi there. That anniversary date is coming up soon! : ) keep on truckin'.

Bikini, that sounds like a healthy dinner indeed! Keep up the good work.

Hi Jay , nice to meet you as well : ). wtg on skipping that fast food! I frequented fast food (drive thru's) like that last year (long story) and well it is true what they say, " themore you have it, the more you want it or crave it and the less you have it, the less you want it". That was my experience! I think it is superrrrrr that you went home instead and made the veggie soup and toast instead! be proud! that takes a lot of will and dicipline and it is a chain reacation!

Hi niki , that sounds great : ). Ohhhhh, congratulationssssssssss on the 5lb. loss! yeeeeeee haaaa! wtg! keep up the great work!

hi healthy, thighs, and wife welcome aboard girls, looking forward to getting to know each other here, this is a great team, we are all a team.......let's start the new year off with a bang!

Hi butterfly, congrats on the 2 lb. loss

well, its so nice to see everyone as always. Ladies? I am going to post this marathon post before i lose it and then I will be back shortly to write more. I did see the exercise thread, lol. You can count me in!
more on that later, posting this first before something goes array, lol
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #82  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

to the newbies!!! Be sure to check out our exercise thread too, it is to keep us all accountable with the exercise and trust me it makes a difference
Lene- 3 pounds is great!!
urockmom- How was your trip sis??
Hattie- The 6 week body makeover is the same as the Micheal Thurman plan, I intend to go ahead and get back on it as of Tuesday, I have just been watching how much I eat right now, I will do it though, and I want to see how it and the wii fit will work together
Jaya- veggie soup and healthy bread?? great now I am hungry
Neast- 5 pounds!!!!!!!! You go!!!! That is AWSOME!

Butterflydiva- 2 pounds! You guys on this challenge are just on fire I love it! Eating good pays off huh

Fullsteam- I know what you mean about the wii, I had to go out of state to get mine before Thanksgiving, my hubby called and told me they had them at a Walmart about 45 minutes away and I went that morning and they happened to have the wii and wii fit in...I felt blessed to have gotten them that day and not to have to fight the after Thanksgiving sale I also remember the cabbage patch doll frenzy...crazy wasnt it

Last edited by Christian; 01-04-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #83  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

Lots of great losses this week! Awesome job! My next weigh in is Wednesday and I'm shooting for 167... definitely need to get on track the next few days!

So far today has been good. Went on a walk this morning, eaten well, feeling good and ready for a successful week with you all!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:54 PM   #84  

Im back LOL . Things have been crazy crazy here, tomorrow my daughter has a social studies fair project due, and of course she put it off until today I managed to fit in 30 mins on the wii and will do another 30 while watching desperate housewives.

Welcome to all the newbies, and congrats to everyone who lost.

Niki
Neast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #85  
Is On A Mission

ButterflyDiva - that is great you lost 2 pounds...keep up the great work

Thank you ~ FullSteamAhead - today I caved and went through the drive thru ....aaaaacckkkkkk TACO BELL
but to make myself feel better I went to Safway and bought all fresh veggies and healthy foods
for my lunches for the week. I will make better choices during the week. Tonight we are having spagetti
and I am going to make sure I have a very small small small portion.

Christian - I didnt meant to make ya hungry...hehehehe...but I made yucky choice today with Taco Bell....

Bikini Ready - you can do it....you are on the right track... I wish I was at your weight right now....lol....(instant gratification of being thin) haha

Neast - good luck on helping your daughter out on that project. My daughter is going to back
to school tomorrow, she was off for winter break. I can tell she is really thrilled ..hehe... but I
think she is looking forward to seeing her friends. Awesome job on the exercises ... WAY to Go on the 5 pounds ....yay
Old 01-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #86  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

WOW! Everyone is so inspirational! I am reading through all the posts I missed the last couple days and everyone is so motivated right now.....it's awesome. I am obstaining from the 1-3 weigh-in since I just got home tonight from a few days of indulgence (nothing terribly over the top, but I haven't weighed myself for a few days.) Anyway, I maintained my Christmas goal weight through a week and a half of INCREDIBLY tempting foods...'til new years. Then I took it easy on myself the last few days before I got back into the grind.
I'm glad to see all the new and old people here...I really like this group! My V-day goal is to reach 179 pounds (that would be my next 5%). It's a conservative goal, so I'll modify it if I notice the weight just flying off (I WISH!). So now I'm off to check out the exercise thread...

Last edited by Ms Perception; 01-06-2009 at 12:35 AM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #87  
Is On A Mission

Default God Morning

Good Morning Family...how is everybody's morning going? Me I am in a good mood today. I had my toast this morning on oat nut bread. I brought healthy foods for lunch..salad....and I have not had a soda today...At lunch time I will be going to the gym here at work...woohoo..... I am ready...are you? Your answer is

YES !!!!!

Be back later to see how everyone is doing.....

Janell
Old 01-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 245/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

OK YOU ALL MIGHT THING I'M INSANE: But by VALENTINES DAY I promise you I will be 180......why????I am working out hard everyday and eating only raw veggies and a touch of chicken or fish drinking only water...AND HERE IS THE CLINCHER...

I am going to NM to see a man I just met...oh he is truly a dream, he surprised me and flew out for New Years eve....

So I want to suprise him with a new ANGIE...oh and I am going to tan for a month......oh man it's going to be great....you'll see....

readytobeme2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 183/160/148

Height: 5'6"

Linda, thighs, and Wife!

Wow!!!
A big congratulations to Neast and Ally on the 5lb losses!

Angie~ That is so cute. Please just make sure you are eating the right foods and right amount for all your exercise. I really, really hope you are feeling and looking your best when you see your Romeo again.

Jay~ my answer is yes!

Welcome back Ms perception!!! If the weight does just fly off you again, please feel free to give me a call and let me in on your secret.

Bikini~ sounds like you are doing great

Christie~ Great job on the loss this week. I wish I had your dedication to Michael's plan. You had awesome results last time.

Fullsteam~ quitting smoking???? I am so proud of you. You can do this. We are all here to help and support you.

Butterfly~ wahoo on the 2lb loss, you are doing great

Hattie~ Hubby is doing well on the plan. He's been exercising and watching his food intake and although the scale is moving as much as he would like his clothes are getting looser.

Nothing new to report today. I need to go exercise while baby girl is sleeping.
Have a great day everyone!
lene1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 232/218/140

Height: 5'9

Ok, I'm just joining now...you all seem super supportive and it's just the push I need! Please help me!

SW: 200
CW: 200 (Oh my!!)
GW: 185 (by v-day!!)
bexx is offline   Reply With Quote