Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:33 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 155/151/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Oh my goodness I did't have time to check in all weekend and now I come here to see that my team has won the first week's challenge. Go team !! Talk about motivation!

So congrats to all my teammates and to everyone else who lost, maintained, or even just hung in there and tried hard. I cannot tell you how many times I have started and restarted...

Also thanks to the people that responded to my post about losing motivation at the two week point. I apologize for not mentioning you by name (I got lost in the deluge of posts I hadn't read) but I want you to know it helped me.

I weighed in this morning and am down another pound for week 2. I'm going to post a few more times first though so I can PM enygirl myself (almost at that 10 post mark!) so I don't have to bug her again :-)

So here's to a good week everyone!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:18 AM   #47  
Intuitive Eater

Hi there!

Just a quick check-in. This is probably the first time since being in 3fc that I can report that I haven't been yo-yoing! The scale hasn't moved since Friday (every day it has shown 187) but that's positive! Normally I would have put on 2 or 3 pounds that I'd have to work all week to take back off. So I'm pretty happy about that. Maybe I'll start to lose consistently now. Eating plan is going well and I'm doing good with the treadmill too.

Hey rmc, have you tried eating low-fat mozzarella cheese sticks? No carbs but you can definitely pack on the calories with those things. Or try adding shredded low-fat mozzarella to a salad for extra calories. Maybe even throw a boiled egg in the salad. The cheese will increase you about 80 calories and the egg about 70.

Dixiemae, hope you're feeling better.

OK, off to the TBL thread. Oh yeah girlies, I'm on the BLUE team. How appropriate.

Have a great one!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:58 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

GO TEAM

I weighed in this morning at 180!!!! I want to see 170ville next weigh in. That will give me 20 pounds gone. Everyone one keep up the good work. We can do this. Everyone have a great day. Catch ya all later Pat
Old 09-15-2008, 01:28 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Pat you're doing SO good! Kepp it up! #1 at a time is AWESOME!!! JUST KEEP GOING!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Dixie - I'm glad they won...but they definately aren't lookin' like a strong team!!! Glad to see we have another good reciever though!!!!

I'm not doing well at all...I weighed in at 241 this morning...my scales have me soooo screwed up!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #51  

Mel - it's a good thing that Friday is weigh in huh? I'm up today from yesterday too.. but I know that it's water retention... I'm going to work it off tonight... and will HOPEFULLY be in the lower #180's by Friday!! I'm SO SICK of the #180's!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Last edited by Enygirl; 09-15-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #52  
At it again

Quote:
Dixie - I'm glad they won...but they definately aren't lookin' like a strong team!!! Glad to see we have another good reciever though!!!!
I think I'm becoming obsessed with the 3FC challenges. I couldn't figure out what team you were talking about until I realized you're talking football!

Try not to worry about the scale for a little while Melissa. Just keep doing what you know to work for you. The scale issue will eventually be resolved.

Pat, congrats!! You'll see the 170s in no time!

Thanks for the suggestions, Blue Serenity. I put some shredded low-fat mozzarella on my salad at lunch. YUM-MMY!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 214/210.4/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm a bonehead....I was out of town and totally missed the first weigh-in...but I'm ready for the next one though. Saturday is normally my weigh-in on CalorieKing, so I'll have to remind myself to weigh myself on Friday for the challenge.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:09 PM   #54  

Chem - if you weighed in on Saturday then you can PM me your weight from then for week 2 since that was the first day of the weigh in week. (Our week goes from Saturday to Friday)
Old 09-15-2008, 07:13 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hello Witches, fellow red team members, and everyone else, hehe. jk. Hope everyone is doing good.

Idk if its just me but I dont like TBL thread, theres WAY too many people in there. I cant keep up, Im just gonna mainly post weigh ins in there. The Halloween challenge has won most of my attention,lol.

Melissa- yeah, that sucks we arent on the same time. Oh well, good luck anyways.

Eny- I like the new avatar.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #56  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

I know, TBL thread is just crazy... And I still haven't caught up on this one... and there are only 4 pages... I think I will go do that now!

I stayed in my calorie limit and did my exercise, but the exercise is the easy part!!

I just love food.

My father always cooks heavy food... Pasta and such. Although today he did make me fish instead of the usual beef dish lol. He has dinner ready for me when I get back from college... he knows I'm starving... Great man.

So congrats to the winning team!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 214/210.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Chem - if you weighed in on Saturday then you can PM me your weight from then for week 2 since that was the first day of the weigh in week. (Our week goes from Saturday to Friday)
Perfect! So in the future should I be checking in on Friday or Saturday? (sorry I'm kind of slow right now)
Old 09-15-2008, 08:32 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemgirl22 View Post
Perfect! So in the future should I be checking in on Friday or Saturday? (sorry I'm kind of slow right now)
You can weigh in whatever day you choose to - but Fridays are the deadline of the week. SO this friday will be the end of week #2. sooo... since you sent me week #2 - you can weigh in and PM me any day starting Saturday. Am I confusing enough????

April - I wish that the exercise was easier for me. I'm really good with the food and staying in my calorie range - but getting in my exercise is killing me!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/155

Hi all!
Just wanted to check in. I reported a loss of 2.8 lbs for Team Dracula today!

So thankful I could contribute this week.

Everyone keep up the hard work!!!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #60  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Yeah, TBL thread is CRAZY! But if i had my computer, I would keep up cause ya know, I have no life.
Closed Thread