Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 11:47 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

I'm your neighbor from Golden Girls thread.

Below is information about the 50+ January Challenge. Please feel free to join.

Come join the fun!

EVERYONE on the 50+ Board is welcome to join!

A new month - a new year - a new chance to be successful!!!

For the month of January, post your daily calories (or WW points) and minutes of exercise. If you want, post any other goal(s) for the month. NOTE: each person posts 1 message and then edits that message each day. 1 post/person.

Once a week - you pick the day, post your lbs up or down for the week. Just edit your original post daily - 1 post/participant. OR if you prefer, post your weight everyday.

Begin your post on January 1 (or 2)!

A prize (the travelling cookbook - winners are responsible to send the book to the next winner) will be awarded to the participant(s) doing the best job for the month. NOTE: in the event of a tie, the person with the highest % of weight loss for the month wins.

Let's help each other make January 2008 a Spectacular Weight Loss month!

Lynn
Old 12-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5' 1"

TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AT
3FC. MAY 2008 BRING YOU ALL THE THINGS YOU WISH FOR.AND MAY WE SEE A LOT LESS OF EACH OTHER.

DONNA
Old 01-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #108  

Hi Ladies.... So happy to be back with all of you. Our computer crashed, and we had a guy come and fix it lastnight. I can't beieve how many viruses and trojans he found in it. Yikes!!! My brother-in-law tried to fix it on Christmas and lost all the pictures we had stored in it. They are gone forever. I told my Hubby he should have everything backed up with a disk.

Dina...Don't know if my Hubby loves his job, it's a lot of driving every day, but it's a job and that's what we were praying for. He is also making $4.00 less an hour than his last job, but a lot less stress and he has weekend's and major holiday's off.

Judy... and on 84 pounds gone forever! I have made a promise to myself to get my rear in gear and make 2008 the year I loose some major weight. Look forward to getting to know you.

Linda...Hope you and your kitties had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I have put my cat princess on a diet, she has gained 1 pound since we moved here. Eats like she is storing food for winter, and it isn't even cold to us. Oregonians think other wise. They bundle up like it is 40 below. Anyway, Princess weighs 16 lbs 4 oz. I need to post her picture for you, she is really a beautiful cat.

Donna... on your 2 pound's gone for good. I'm holding steady and need to change my ticker to my correct weight since I haven't lost what I gained after the move. New Year and time to get serious about sticking to the program and exercise. My Granddaughter is getting married next year, so would love to have 100 pounds or more gone. Donna, I'm back doing foster care. Have a 14 year old boy and it's going good so far. Such a need for foster parents.

Well gang, got the tree to take down, ornaments to put away and dinner to fix before my daughter and family get here. Have a great day.

Cheryl
Old 01-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

Happy New Year everyone,

I hope you all had a great Holiday Season. I'm finished with all of my holiday commitments - and I didn't gain at all! I did try to watch and have been getting to the gym on a regular basis so I guess that helps.

Glad to have you back, Cheryl. I'm glad your hubby found a job. Less stress counts for a lot.

Congrats to all of you losing pounds.

Talk soon,
Old 01-02-2008, 06:12 PM   #110  

Hi Everyone...Just a quick fly-by to say I'm down a pound. Trying very hard to watch what I eat and have less stress in my life. Hubby having a job helps a lot.

cheryl
Old 01-04-2008, 10:29 AM   #111  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Thought we deserved a fresh new thread to go with the fresh New Year . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...83#post1980983
Closed Thread