Thread: Daily Check-In
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004, 07:05 PM   #10
chipper15173
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Hi y'all:

Everyone is doing great. Don't beat yourself up for eating something someone says is sinful . We would always have bad headaches. For me it works just to eat it and be done. If I don't then it will get to the point of binging and giving up on the whole deal of losing weight. I understand the "feeling down days". I get those myself. But, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and take a nice bath, give yourself an facial or something and put fuzzy pjs on and tell yourself you are worth millions. Because you are.

I myself had a great first day of my new life. Because this time I am going to do it. .

I am on a plan of just changing a few things everyweek and making new habits. This week it is eating a better breakfast and getting my exercise in.

I did Curves.
Ate eggs and 2 toast for breakfast, ( it's always been 4 pieces of toast w/lots of peanut butter)
Ate at Fazollies (sp) for lunch got the small portion and not the big one
Had a pasta dish with tomatoes for dinner.
Will have a dessert later tonight. Fat free pudding

My reward for the changes made for this week will be a new shirt I saw today at Ross.
Tomorrow will be a new day. With new challenges to over come. Take one hour at a time, it's easier to think short term.

Everyone have a great tomorrow and type to you then.
chipper15173 is offline   Reply With Quote