View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 06:48 AM   #60
SenderellaBrat

DATE: 3/29/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Selena but everyone calls me Sen

BIRTHDAY: 2/18

MARITAL STATUS: married for just over 2 yrs to my best friend of *counting on fingers* 12 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Kirk

CHILDREN/AGES: See pets! They're my furry children!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Harry Potter! Cooking, hunting, playing board games & video games with DH, and just hanging out in general.

PETS: Lobo-12 yrs old-Golden Retriever, Gracie-2 yrs old-Beagle/Basset, Indiana-2 yrs this summer-Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Samantha-8 yrs old-big black kitty, Diesel-2 yrs old- big ginger kitty, Ginger-6 months- fluffball kitty, Buckbeak-about a year old-Cockatiel

TOP WEIGHT: right now... 290

CURRENT WEIGHT: see TW

GOAL WEIGHT: between 150-180.. not picky!

HEIGHT: 5 ft 8 w/ a large build

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: calico

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: TEXAS

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: It all happened over night it seemed like. Literally, one morning I finally noticed how heavy I had gotten and it's gone downhill from there. I became very depressed after TTC with no luck (it's going to be 3 years this November and still no luck) and that didn't help anything at all. Made things worse. I crawled into a shell and just didn't want to deal with much. The lack of activity was what did it I think. Now, I'm still in my hole because I don't want to be seen. When I graduated high school back in 96 I was @ 170-180 and looked pretty darn good.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I really don't know. I haven't started anything yet.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm new. This is my first post.

Sen
SenderellaBrat is offline   Reply With Quote