View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #52
cheeriloos
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

Susie: im glad to hear everything is going so well at work! :-) that's great, im sorry to hear about your husband's heart my father is also in A fib, he's been living in it for two years, i convinced him to join my gym , we are going to sign him up today.

Dee,, maybe when you come down for Disney , was can all plan to meet, and spend a little time together!

Everyone: hugs!!

Hey girls, im sorry I havent been around much this past week, my hubby and I celebrated our 5 years together,last weekend, we had a blast, dinner, dancing, haunted house, the next day we drove go karts, batting cages, laser tag, out to lunch, movies. I was up 5lbs Monday and very sluggish my first day back at the gym,i stuck the week out and even went to 3 classes on Wednesday..I am doing Zumba 5 days a week, i joined a new dance class also, its Latin dance 3 days a week all types the instructor is a professional dancer, very sweet, she is in competitions most Saturday night's. I love it and im finally at a new low! 221.4 i havent Seen that weight since March! Before I sprained my ankle and was on crutches! So im dancing now minimum of 8 hours a week, up to ten, im having so much fun, i am the biggest girl in belly dance class, Zumba, and Latin class, but that won't last forever. I am feeling very hopeful.

cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote