Old 10-07-2013, 08:55 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Dee and Tori,

I wanted to let you know that I am still here. A lot of late hours last week to get ready to be on vacation this week.

I need to get going and hit the shower as John's yearly check-up is at 10 and I thought it was at 11.

I will come back and post later today.

It's Monday! Let's start this week off right!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #17  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Girls, It's getting very sad here without anyone posting that everyone won't give 5 minutes from their 24 hour day; every other day, 3-4 x weekly to say 'hello & chat'.... We've had some "Wonderful Friendships" made here that will b so sad to lose... Our chats r 'Uplifting & Supportive & Fun' but it take more than 2 ppl being here weekly sharing their: Ideas, Feelings & Life to make a thread truly supportive.
Soo If U have any friends that have an interest in having a 'healthy weight/size' & w a fluctuating weight or desire to lose weight; ask them to drop bye & join us
If we each don't post 2-3 x weekly & no others come join us, this thread will die

I gained another pound & I'm happily back @ 141# again, so my clothes fit better now & I won't have to do any tailoring My kennel is closed now & also my catering as dh insisted. My focus will b on Apparel & Interior Decor' now. Whomever buys our home next year will love our spacious 2,800 sq.ft. home & my huge kitchen & buildings w dh's man-cave. I definitely won't miss the summer/winter property tax bills/utility bills... If our marriage is strong it really doesn't matter where we live. But we both decided we'll have a pool, probably above-the ground w a deck & another hot-tub spa & hopefully a 2-4 ppl sauna because a sauna is so healthy during a cold winter. I hope to build a studio separately for my 2 design businesses. With my design experience & dh's masonry skills I designed a cozy-inviting stone/brick patio w entertainment area & also a 'Florida room' for our next home.

Susie, I hope U & John got great news @ his check-up How is your FIL doing now? I hope that your dh is walking over to see him while U r @ work, making sweet memories of their 'father-son time together'

Tori, I hope that everyone is okay in your family That the reason U haven't popped in isn't from any emergencies; that U r just super busy w life .

Susie & Tori, please say If U want to let this thread end..... I'll Always b Your friend & Always b here for U; add me to Your Buddy List & U have my phone# to text me. I'll send U my latest e-mail to contact me if U want it.... I'm going to look @ some more threads over the weekend; lets tell each other here on Monday if we find any that r Fun or Helpful to visit or hop-on.

Tori & Susie, Your Christmas Goal will Happen for U... YOU r in charge of your "EATING & Putting" either GOOD/tasty-Healthy-Food, into Your body Being Slim & Strong w Energy or eating Crappy JunK having a Unhealthy & Lumpy body.

I Wish U good Health & Happiness ALL week! Sooo r U going to WIN your Daily Meal Challenges & b HERE for U & YOUR Family
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #18  

I thought that I posted over the weekend but I don't see it.

We have been on vacation this week and yesterday we celebrated 25 years of marriage. We went out for breakfast and then did a bit of shopping. I bought two pairs of shoes for work and I bought 2 new workout pants and shirts. John bought a new shirt.

As our anniversary gifts we bought Kindle Fires for both of each of us. We are now learning how to use them.

Tomorrow we are cleaning out the garage. That will be my workout.
I am not tracking my food this week until Saturday. Why you ask? Saturday I am no longer on vacation.

I do have a TOPS rally that I am attending on Saturday and I am looking for the motivation.

I hope to hear from you all soon. I will check back in tomorrow or Friday.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #19  

Ok. I found my post from the weekend and I just read your post Dee.

I would be sad to not be able to come here post with you and Tori. I do missus Carrie and it would be nice to have more people join us. I hope to be here more often now that I have my Kindle and can post from it.

Dee: I am glad you were able to get back to the weight you wanted to be at.

It sounds like you are settled with the decisions you and DH made and that is good.

You asked about my DH and his dad. We saw his dad today and he is doing well. He said he was feeling stronger and he looked it.

We haven't heard from John's blood work but they told us they would cal if there was a issue otherwise the would just mail them to us.

However he is back Afib. We were so disappointed because it has been over a year since his heart was out of rhythm. We see the cardiologist on Oct 30 to see what they want to do. Most likely they will do the cardioconverison again.

I will talk to you all tomorrow or Friday.

Last edited by MyChoice2bfit; 10-10-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #20  

Hi Dee and Tori!

Beautiful day here in Ohio. I'm about to pay some bills and then I think I'm going to go out and clean up the cars inside. I was going to finish getting my closets cleaned but I can do that on Sunday when we are expecting rain.

Tonight were are going to a high school football game in Columbus, OH. My cousin's son is a senior and we want to see him play. I'm looking forward to it. It will be nice enough to wear a light sweater and just feel like fall.

TOPS weigh-in was ugly last night. Another gain. I am back to no soda and really getting in my workouts and logging my food. After this week I will update my ticker if I'm not back to the weight on it but I'm giving myself another week to get there.

I don't think I will be checking in tomorrow. I have a TOPS rally and then when I get home we are going to spend some time visiting a friend who had foot surgery today.

I'll see you all Sunday (I hope you will have posted by then!)

Oh...I wanted to tell you that our garage looks awesome all cleaned and organized.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #21  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry been MIA for so long. I've missed you all! Have not been doing good diet wise past few weeks. We actually went to Mexico a couple weeks ago and had a blast! It was sort of our goal trip for losing weight. Now I need to lose the weight I gained from our goal trip Why is it so hard to get back into the swing of things?? I'll do good for a day or two and eat something that I shouldn't. I just need to get back into the mindset of weight loss.

I'm sure I've missed a lot not being on here, I'll have to catch up with you all!

Alyssa (Lyss)
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:14 PM   #22  
Sandee

Hey Susie & Tori I'm taking a break & needed to say 'hi' & catch-up on your the news. I did a long post yesterday, but the site crashed & I didn't want to deal w that happening twice in 1 day so I decided to wait till today....

Hi Lyss so wonderful to have U back. Hey U were extremely successful getting-off the pounds before so it won't b long & a Healthy routine will Click-in for U

I did my shopping today; a Big mistake w all the University student crowds back & football season & the holiday season starting So this was my Last Friday shopping day till next summer & the students go back home. I'll shop Mondays w the weekend Kohl's Sunday-Monday sale specials. And 'no', closing both my kennel & catering bus. was Not okay w me, it was 'his demands' & I had no choice because he said, 'close them' & agree to sell our home or a divorce After 18 yrs together he's become demanding these last 2 yrs, "it's his way/I must compromise/give-in" on important stuff or he says we'll "divorce" & that hurts me. A marriage counselor told me, "let him leave when he says the "divorce threat", but instead I agree to his demands because I feel he's simply testing my Love to see If He's the most Important & it's His self-esteem needing my co-operation.... I wish we lived nearby & we could have a 'girls night' & go drink, dance & karaoke w or w/o our men some night, when the week really sucks.... My girlfriends won't go out anymore, tight-as* I've been cleaning & organizing the house all week & it will prob take me another month it's big 2,800 sq.ft., before it will b ready for a realtor, 4 rooms need fresh paint also. I've had to decline several clients w clothing orders; prepping our home by myself to sell is very draining. But dh is staining the porches & decks while the weather is still warm outdoors.

Susie & John HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY I Hope you will Have 25 more Blessed years Together
I know you'll have a great day @ SRD they r so inspiring!!! Sorry about your tops WI, do U drink diet soda or regular? I don't have a prob w diet soda, but I only drink 1 large while I'm shopping.

I hope U & dh r enjoying your Kindles, I have 2 Fires, the small for my purse & the large for home & dh has a small. My son's family has 3 of the small size; his/the kids/& his wife's. Hey, please go to Tori's FB & check on her & tell her we 'miss her here' TY.

Congrats on Cleaning your Garage it's a great feeling of Accomplishment seeing things TIDY especially w winter on our heels soon.
We have our Rubbermaid tubs that we store summer/winter auto supplies inside for our auto's & personal needs, including water/cans of peaches-pears [in case we're stranded we won't starve especially if the kids r w us] in the summer-kit the kids chose water, roasted peanuts & fruit roll-ups

Susie, I totally Agree w U that "Logging Food" is the Best way to 'Put the Brakes on BAD Choices' And Invigorating to SEE what we're doing Right when the Pounds r dropping-off us

Good Night, I'll b back Sunday Have a fun weekend OP
Old 10-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #23  

Hi! I am mourning the last day of my vacation. I don't think I am ready to get back into the rat race. I will say that I have made a decision that unless something big is going on I am not going to give so much of my free time to work. I need to make time for myself daily.

I logged all my food today and I am within my calorie range and I didn't have any soda.

Biggest Loser starts Tuesday. Is anyone planning to watch it.

Dee I am sorry to hear of the demands from DH. It is very unfair for him to issue ultimatums using the threat of divorce. It would be nice if we could all hang out from time to time and take time to unwind.

Thanks you for the anniversary wishes. I am loving my Kindle. It is so handy. It takes bit to type as I need to get used to the key board and not using all my fingers to type.

Alyssa: Welcome back! We are here to help you get back on track and I will be checking on.you on my fitness pal too.
Don't worry about catching up here just jump in.

I am watching Revenge and posting on the commercials. I am going to say goodnight and I will see you all tomorrow.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #24  
Sandee

Hey Girls This was on my home page today, I thought U might b interested: http://exercise.about.com/b/2013/10/...lories-out.htm

Susie, there r small keyboards for your K.Fire; I saw them @ Staples Office center & also @ Amazon, for about $40. I'm going to buy 1 for my Fire as a time-saver for me instead of using a stylus. I have several stylus's, (5 pk @ Amazon) I use 1 to text on my phone so I don't bump keys & tire-out.
When we move to our next home I plan to treat myself & upgrade to a better cell phone & we can text during 'Revenge' I was so Happy to see Aden still loves Emily & is on her side, I was afraid he had 'turned against her' in the prior episode. The scene showing her getting shot & falling into the ocean still freaks me out; I want another season of this drama
We don't dvr any shows, so I'll b flipping shows back & forth to watch the Biggest Loser episodes & watch the recap of that episode, unless U keep me updated the following day on who leaves, etc. What was your fav seminar @ SRD Saturday?

Tomorrow on the Doctor's TV show, Marie Osmond talks about her diet Jenny Craig or Nutri-System?? Anyways I'll watch or read that recap, she's our age group & was a emotional eater. Sharon Osborn was on today about dieting; I wonder if that's the Doctor's theme this week weight loss to help prevent breast-cancer ? I read the recaps or watch Dr.Oz & The Doctor's weekly.
When I went uptown today I treated myself to a new hoodie, I was wearing just a sweater @ 10am & I got cold, the bright sun tricked me.

Is anyone watching DWTS & have any favorites yet? Oh, on FOX there's a show "Dad's"w 2 dad's living w their sons & also a show w a mom & dad that just separated living w their 2 grown kids Will Arnet & sister-from Glee, I can't think of its name but it's really funny w 'true-life' family situations. Well its time to go start dinner, I'm making a 'corn chowder' w milk instead of cream, broccoli, onion, etc. topped w cheese/more protein. It takes about 10 minutes to prep, this meal is so natural/healthy I can eat as Much as I want of it: low cal/low carb & loaded w fiber
Breakfast: 1 cup strawberries divided into a protein drink.
Lunch: 1/2 cup nuts w a salad.
I'm doing better w eating 'protein in each meal' so I won't crave unhealthy foods again & drinking 2 c. of hot/cold tea to fill-up myself or a small salad; that works so much better than a pudding-cup or a snack. Today was 1 of my 3 low-cal/fasting days under 800 cals eating more 'clean'/natural foods.

Have a nice week
Old 10-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #25  
~Tori~

S/C/G: 250/224.2/150

Height: 5'4

I'm in!

10% will be 23.8 so say 24lbs, but i wanna hit 199 by Christmas so I am pushing for 36 lbs!

Christmas Challenge!!
S tart Sept 01-235.2
Week 01 09/09-234.4 down (-.8) 35.4lbs left
Week 02 09/16-229.0 down (-6.2) 30lbs left
Week 03 09/23-225.8 down (-9.4) 26.8lbs left
Week 04 09/30-226.6 went off the rails a tad, today is my baby's 3 year birthday.. cake..
Week 05 10/07-
Week 06 10/14-231.2 eek, I fell off about a more th ago and never got back I. The swing so I better hurry!
Week 07 10/21-
Week 08 10/28-
Week 09 11/04-
Week 10 11/11-
Week 11 11/18-
Week 12 11/25-
Week 13 12/02-
Week 14 12/09-
Week 15 12/16-
Week 16 12/23-
Merry Christmas My present to myself will be a healthier body!! Yay!!

Excited!!!!
cheeriloos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #26  
~Tori~

So I'm 229.8 today. Yay. I thought I posted yesterday but it didn't go through. Wahh. I still wanna lose 10 lbs by Halloween..I wonder if I can , this should be mostly water. My social life has been flourishing, while my health has not...plus we have been low on funds so I've missed a few bellydance classes.....skipped the gym for 3 weeks too. I'm back! Going to feed the family run to the gym, and when we come back we're doing a math review to see our progress and a science lesson about animals..dogs/wolves. miss u all
Old 10-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #27  
~Tori~

Dee, I'm sorry that your husband is acting this way, maybe it's stress and he will realize soon.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #28  

Hi Ladies,

We are having lunch together today! I am working from home and decided to take a 30 min break and check in and eat.

The reason I'm working from home is we had a plumbing issue and I needed to call the plumber. I'm thrilled he was able to come this morning and the repair was just a little over $100. You just never know with these things!

I'm having a wonderful salad. I have cranberries and blue berries in it and some feta cheese, also some sunflower seeds, it's a mix of lettuces and spinich leaves and I'm having a poppy seed dressing with it and big glass of water.

I'm excited about the Biggest Loser tonight. Dee, I will keep you updated.
I'm also excited because my DH told me he wanted to go with me to the Y tonight and get a walk or bike in. I'm so excited! When he used to work out with me, I really strayed on track and I was only 25 lbs from my goal. The past two years he hasn't worked out much and I let those lbs pack back on.

Dee: At the TOPS rally, it was mostly and open session. One of the favorite things I like to see is the before and after parade. It is inspiring to see this! A couple of the gals talked their "story" with us and one stood out to me. She had 75 lbs to lose to goal. She would yo-yo back and forth so she set herself a goal of 1/4 lb loss a week and as long as she averaged 1 lb loss a month she was happy with herself. She came up with that because when she didn't see a big loss on the scales she would go off plan. Most weeks she lost more than that and sometimes she had a gain..but she kept that 1/4 weekly goal in mind and it took her just at 2 years to get her weight off and she looks good!

Tori: It's ok to take a break and enjoy the social life. We are glad you are back here with us and back to the gym. I hope had a great time at the gym exercising your body and then exercising your mind this afternoon with the math and science!

Alyssa: How are you doing? I'll be checking you on My Fitness Pal later on when I log my food in.

Ok.. back to work for me. See you all later!
Old 10-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #29  
~Tori~

227.2 this morning. On the road again!
Old 10-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #30  
Sandee

Tori -2.5 pounds off in 1 Day all your water-weight will soon b gone The gym really worked well for U yesterday We Know U will b @ your Christmas goal this year

I watched the entire hour of Biggest Loser last night & I'm down 1.6 pound from yesterday During the first 15 minutes I felt my heart started to race I was soo into the contestants; so I put on my wrist heart-rate monitor & the show had made my body go into fat-burning mode that hour while I laid in bed completely involved w them. I was happy that Jillian saved her guy & amazed @ the weight Dolovet's team lost Next week I'll b flipping between The Voice & Biggest Loser watching both shows & Wednesday reading recaps online of what I missed.

Susie, I'm happy your plumbing was minor, that can b a scary problem. That's soo great about dh going to work-out w U Ron & I love doing sports together also. I Hope that SRD Inspired U, sounds like it has Renewed U
Saturday is Sweetest Day & dh keeps asking me What I want, 'I miss my kennel & want it back', but he wants more freedom for us, so having it back won't b happening. I don't want jewelry or stuff, so Ron planned a secret romantic date night for us. It's supposed to rain here all weekend, so nothing to do outdoors Today it's 52* cold, cloudy & damp outside. Sundae my 3 yr. old favorite girl is due w her mini-GoldenDoodle litter this week (that's always exciting) so I won't leave her over 4 hours; I love our 4 doggies/as 4 children/our family). I have a jewelry party tomorrow night & football game Friday night so I won't b back till Sunday.

Have a Very Happy Sweetest Day on Saturday Everyone