Old 04-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #361  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Thinking of Heidi today... I hope all is going well!

I had a NSV (or not...) today. My Panache bra is getting too big I am using the inner most hook and the band feels loose, also there is empty space in the cups. I am bummed because it is such an expensive bra, and I just bought it late January...but atleast some shrinkage is happening with my body
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:20 PM   #362  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Ha! All is going fine. Just finished my lunch of chicken broth, followed by lemon jello for dessert LOL. It's tonight that should be interesting...
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #363  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

SUM: be happy taht your bra is getting smaller, expensive or not! It means you are shrinking, that is a good thing!! I can't wait to get a smaller bra if that ever happens!!!

NEWLEAF: lemon jello? sounds interesting, I don't think I ever had any other flavor besides strawberry!

JENNIFER: sometimes we gain bloat for no reason other than our sodium intake. I have a big problem with water retention.....

GUAC: good for you for getting on that bike..I need to start that also, as soon as I figure out how to get air in my tires..LOL....I don't know how to use the compressor in the garage.....bike riding is the bomb..so good for our legs and hineys.....
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #364  
Fat to Fab and Fit

LOL Zumba,you and I both... I am wearing 36E bras (I even have 38E which are comfortable)....

Jennifer I was thinking about you today on my walk. I have been recording my weight, TOM, ovulation etc on exel sheet for 5 weeks now. I noticed, I lost weight right after TOM arrived for 2 weeks and then ovulation happened, and nothing for two weeks. And again, I am dropping weight like mad right after (during) TOM...Are you near your ovulation time?

Last edited by Sum38; 04-30-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:23 PM   #365  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Hello, all. No biking for me today....hubby was home during my bike time. Did well on my calorie intake - so far! TOM is here with a vengeance! I feel soooo bloated. Trying to control carb cravings and say on plan!

to all!
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #366  

S/C/G: 204/166/145

Height: 5'4"

Sum: I am not sure if i'm ovulating or not, but ithink it's a little early. I'm definitely retaining water though because I can tell more is going in than is coming out I think tracking my cycle is a good idea. Hopefully scale will be kind to me tomorrow. If not, I'm not going to fret--I'll just work doubly hard next challenge.

Zumba: It very well may be salt. It's just a strange bloat for me.

Heidi: Good luck!

Guac: I'd choose hubby over a bike too! Hope TOM goes away soon!

Have a great evening everyone!
Jennifer1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #367  

S/C/G: 205/162/130

Hanging on to the last day of April tooth and nail... Weighed in this morning the exact way I did yesterday at 146.8. UP 2 oz from 6 weeks ago. I will not get defeated though. Im in such a better mind frame than then so I am not as upset about this as one would think. Ive got this!!

Lemon jello Heidi?!? I think the only place on the planet that has lemon jello is a hospital,lol. Im partial to lime...made with sprite instead of water. Yum!!

I understand the ugly bloat issues Jenn,Zumba, and Sum. And it doesn't take TOM to bring it on. Some days all it could be is one bite too much of any random processed food. My body hates sodium. So much so that with when I was pregnant 13 years ago I had my dr test my kidneys. Normal function. The answer is just a ton of water for me to flush out excess fluid. Its a good thing I love water! lol

I love what bike ridding does for my lower half!! Im working up to doing my 3-4 times a week bike/trail run that I was doing 2 years ago. Which ironically was when I was in the best shape I have ever been in my adult life. I will get there again...its finally gotten really nice outside so most days if its not raining (and the wind isn't blowing 20 plus miles an hour...lol)I will be outside. Can't wait!!

Lets bring on May ladies!!! WE'VE GOT THIS!!!
Plainsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:41 AM   #368  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Yeah, lemon jello was hard to find. Deep on a bottom shelf at Walmart.

So I end the challenge at 155.3, thanks to the colonoscopy in a few hours LOL

Onwards to splurge day!
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:48 AM   #369  

Happy May Day!
I lost some of the bloat today (I drank an obnoxious amount of water), so my final weight for this challenge is 173.4. That's 9.6 pounds down! I'm pretty happy with that.

SW: 183
CW: 173.4
GW: 173

On to the splurge challenge!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #370  
Fat to Fab and Fit

I met all of my goals I set for this challenge. I have NEVER done that before, I am so happy I could cry!

I walked 113.3 miles
I lifted weights 12/12 times
I lost 9 pounds/6.6 I had hoped for!!!!!

Jennifer Congrats!! 9.6 is basically 10 pounds!! That is amazing!

Last edited by Sum38; 05-01-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:14 AM   #371  

Sum: Congrats to you too! That's amazing and you should be very proud of yourself!!
Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 AM   #372  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Well, I actually ended this challenge slightly up from where I started. I know it's not real as I've been having digestive issues, so I won't let that part get to me...I think I'm really down about 2 from when the challenge started. I did not keep up with any kind of weight training on a regular basis and am not happy with myself for that. But I did learn a few things about myself and will use those to my advantage in the next challenge.

I am VERY happy we are doing these, because even though my scale isn't moving much, things would be DISASTROUS without them!

Congrats to everyone who made progress here. Off to the next thread!
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #373  

NATAMARS: we always do better this time of year....remember us last year this time? we were kicking buttooski.....lets make the next challenge OUR challenge? OKAY???

JENNIFER: Almost ten lbs??? HOLY COW...you did great this challenge

NEWLEAF: Uh, did you check the expiration date on that lemon jello? LOLOLOL

SUM: I am so proud of you for meeting your goal...and I know this has been a hard time for you emotionally but you still managed to focus on taking care of you. That shows maturity, eh? We will never be what we were when we got married, I would be afraid to be 118 lbs, I would look like a Sharpei dog...LOL..but we can certainly look better than we do now...always room for improvement.

JUNEM: I like how you say every day is a new chance...Yes, that is so true....

Everyone else...see you on the next challenge!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #374  

Hi Everyone.......

Well I weighed in today at 146.6 Not the greatest weigh in but I did lose five lbs in this challenge. Right now I am bloated with PMS...I also ate horribly the past few days out of nerves. I am hoping to continue with ******** and do much better in the next challenge.

My problem is staying consistent or committed to anything. I start workout programs and quit, I join the gym to lose weights and never go...I start the day out doing Isa gen ix and then am eating bread and cookies at the end of the day. This just makes me feel like an utter and complete failure.....and then the cycle starts all over again. Sometimes I think I shouldn't be posting here, that I am not worthy. I used to be a go getter, in all aspects of my life. I don't know where that girl is anymore...she's gone and I'm just a shell of who I was.......

So I'll be happy with my stupid five lb loss and move on to the next challenge and hope that I am up for it and can actually be successful at it. Thanks to everyone that did that challenge......