View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #13
MeghanO
Started IP on 11/4/2009

S/C/G: 198/158/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviatrixrn View Post
Hi everyone! I'm staring IP on the 4th and am very excited about finally shedding the extra insulation! I recently found out that I'm diabetic...what a shocker that was...so it's time to get serious. My only concern is that my husband is a junk food junkie, and is definitely not on the same page where getting healthy is concerned. I'm hoping that by leading by example he will follow me down the path to good health. Now if I could just get him to stop bringing junk into the house in the meantime!!!
Challenges aside, I'm so happy to find this group. I need all the help I can get!
My Coach suggested that I take GYMNEVA...I need a spell check on that one, but it is an herbal supplement that is suppose to curb CARB & SUGAR cravings which have ALWAYS been my down fall. I ate out of boredom & I would eat my kids left overs & all the Halloween candy would have been gone had I not had that herbal supplement. I no longer need to take it but it worked for me. Now, again, don't use my spelling, but that is how is sounds when said. My friend has my bottle, so I can not check it out.

Week 1-4 18.8 lbs GONE
Week 5-8 13 lbs GONE
Week 9 3.6 lbs GONE
Week 10 1.8 lbs GONE
Week 11 1.0 lbs GONE
Week 12 4.0 lbs GONE
12 week total: 40.4 lbs
34.75 inches
9.7% Body Fat