Old 07-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 256/See ticker/Healthier!

Height: 5'6"

Haven't felt so well today. Was up a better part of the night sick.

VBS is going on for two more nights so I'm still not eating my normal stuff, but this is a lifestyle and there is nothing forbidden in what I eat. I just practice a lot more moderation than I did in the past.
packgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:11 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

teacher, yuk, so sorry it went so bad. My day was pretty sucky too. I have to work in the morning, so I am getting ready for bed, tomorrow is a new day.

star, glad you got all your dues accomplished. You are a winner.

mockingbird, clothes are a big motivator for me too. I want to look cute in an outfit again instead of just clothed, if that makes sense.

packgirl, not sure what VBS is but I agree with your approach.

irina, how is it going?

dogdays, keep recovering...you are such a winner with your weight loss, I know you will rock this too.

afm: Today was BAD day, maybe it is because I haven't taken my Synthroid in 4 days, but I was moody, depressed, and ate horribly. I also have had a stomach thing going on, where I can't eat or I will vomit. Very uncomfortable. I make up for it ALOT when the nausea goes away and I eat like a pig. Hard to lose weight acting like that. I think it is the schedule because when I was younger and stayed up all night I would stay nauseous all day.

I did go for a 1.5 mile run on my rebounder last night at 3 am though. So at least I did well with that.

Hopefully tomorrow, I will feel more in control.

I guess another bad part of today was finding out we won't be able to move until I pay off alot of my credit card debt. Once, i do that we will be approved for a nice loan.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:19 AM   #63  
south beach dieter

S/C/G: 302/ticker/153

Height: 5'67"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post

irina, how is it going?
going ummm....................... 0.1 a day dunno what messed up my diet and weight loss this month. when i think i lost last month 11 pound and this month 2.4 i am going insane but this is life

to everyone. this economical crisis is is inducing me a crisis. omg i am out of money out of hope out of everything. ohh well i hope i will find a job soon if not i will.....
irinaelenav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1''

irina- what kind of job are you looking for? Hang in there

jen- thanks... working out at 3:00am, that is impressive

I've calmed down a lot since yesterday. The roofers worked until 9:15 last night and came at 8:15 this morning. So I'm at my mom's house today with the furkids. Heading out for a swim
teacher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #65  
south beach dieter

i went today to a place that i heard were looking( something like a nurse here it is called: social sanitary operator sory for the translation) and saturday and sunday i will go to do 2 days of working to see if i/they like me .i am allways affraid of making a bad impression(i am the shy type of girl) i am terriffied of that. god help me cause if i dont beggin work soon i am out of money daaaaaadly
Old 07-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 235/203/160

Height: 5'7"

Still hovering around 205 but I found some more motivation. New motivation: thinking about baby #4! I absolutely need to lose 10 more pounds before considering it BUT all my friends are pregnant and I'm a bit baby crazy at the moment. lol.
tar118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #67  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

mockingbird - What keeps me going? Knowing my children are not embarrassed to be out with me, knowing that with decreased weight and improved health, I function better...and finally... looking fine in a pair of jeans that makes my DH take a double-take look at my butt

Teacher - Glad you calmed down, but I would have been ticked too. Not only did you go wasting most of your day waiting for them, but also had a disrespecting child on property due to it too. Glad they showed on time today though and that you are taking a swim - sounds fun!

Packgirl - you are so right, everyday is what this is for the future and you should deprive yourself of nothing. It's hard at church functions, they all seem to revolve around food! Vacation Bible School always seems to have kid-fun-treats all day too!!! You can do it

Jen - So sorry to hear your mood is in the pits. Hope your stomach turns around and gets better real soon. Why haven't you been taking your meds? You so don't have to answer if you don't want to, mainly curiosity. VBS is Vacation Bible School. It commonly runs during a time period during the summer for the kiddos. Lots of activities, bible fun, and some learning in there too

Got home from work last night, ate at my computer (didn't have time to sit with the family) to do my schoolwork, then did a swimming workout (too dark to go for a run or anything).... I was asleep before 9 last night! Unheard of, but guess I was all worn out. More refreshed when my alarm went off at 3:30am then I had been all week! Hip, knee, wrist and jaw are in a flare today, but still going to try to push through and get in a workout tonight No pain, no gain I suppose. Not to mention those workouts are my only "me" time in a day, where I make the world go away and it's just me, my heart beat, and my MP3
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #68  

Hi everyone

Still getting the roof done.. so spending another day at my parents with the furbabies. I'm glad my parents live close by. Going for a swim. Crossing my fingers the roof will get done today. Still waiting to see when they schedule the patio stain guy.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #69  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Teacher - Keeping fingers crossed that the roof gets done so you can plan out the patio staining. So glad you have your mom close, that makes it a nice place to run away to at times like that

Got out of work and ran a couple errands. Got home in time for some supper around the table with the family. Did some organizing in the bedroom - working on incorporating my organizational ways throughout the house so when DH is cleared to hit the road I know I can handle everything. Got half the schoolwork done tonight, the rest will be done in the morning. No work tomorrow cause of 2 appointments for family I have to attend, so will have time to double up my workouts - therefore taking the night off of workouts and just going to do some much needed chilling. Watch some Big Brother, and just relax
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:12 AM   #70  

star- I'm glad to see a little down time planned for you When does your husband start his new job?

Hi everyone!!! Happy Friday!

At my parents... hoping today the roof will get done. It looks pretty much done but it's a huge mess all around my house. So praying they clean up like was promised. Those roofers have such a tough job.. outside in 100 degree temps. Off to swim.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #71  
Nutritarian

S/C/G: 289/257.8/125

Height: 5'4"

New low today of 253.8! One pound lower than my last low and finally off that spike I had from last weekend. I've lost a total of 35 pounds and I need to use a belt now to keep my size 40 men's shorts on haha
Laifierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #72  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laifierr View Post
New low today of 253.8! One pound lower than my last low and finally off that spike I had from last weekend. I've lost a total of 35 pounds and I need to use a belt now to keep my size 40 men's shorts on haha
Yeah Lai
Old 07-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 256/See ticker/Healthier!

Whew...I've been able to breathe today. All I've done is go to the gym, sleep, and read. I have a 5k tonight and I'm pretty nervous. But, Bible School is done. The kids had a blast and learned a lot. I pretty much stopped eating the food by Tuesday night, other than a taste. But still, no schedule, no measuring...ugh.

Up a little this am but with lack of sleep, crazy eating, etc, it doesn't surprise me. We'll see where I am in a few days.

Lai--Woohoo!

Itsmyturn -- when you're done there, will you pleeease come to my house? I really thought that I was going to get so much done this summer, but that plan went down the drain with every thing else.

Teacher--I hope the roof job went well and is all done.

Irinia -- Good luck!
packgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #74  
south beach dieter

i am now down to 272.27 lol 30 pounds down.it is strange. even if TOM is in the city i lost more this week them from the beggining of the month
Old 07-21-2012, 10:55 AM   #75  

irina- way to go

packgirl- glad you had such a fun time at vbs... must feel good to be done

dogdays- how are you feeling? has the swelling gone down?

jen- how are your kids doing? are they adjusting to you working?

star- have anything fun planned this weekend? I like your new profile pic!

tar- hi

lai- great progress... how are things at work?

The roofers finished yesterday We're still not done... but the big main part is complete. I'm spending today at home.. working out, cleaning, and relaxing. Happy Saturday