AlabamaChubster
Future Ice-Age survivor

DATE: 1/3/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Alabamachubster/ Andrea

BIRTHDAY:4/20

MARITAL STATUS:Single, but hopefully not for long

SPOUSE’S NAME: None yet..

CHILDREN/AGES: none yet...

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Drawing, painting, knitting, crocheting, hiking, camping, photography, animal rights, my pets, acting crazy with my bf Cory, reading, journaling, scrapbooking, school, playing the mountain dulcimer, music

PETS: 1 dog "General Lee", 2 cats "Angel" and "Leo", 2 guinea pigs "Sullivan" and "Milton", 2 rats "Maude" and "Gussie", 2 degus "Gugi" and "DeDe", 2 gerbils "Sophia" and "Josephine", 3 betta fish "Mars", "Jerry", and " Jorge", and 3 hermit crabs "Killer", "Dirty Harry", and "Zippy"

TOP WEIGHT: 330

CURRENT WEIGHT: 330

GOAL WEIGHT: 180

HEIGHT: 6 ft

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: light golden brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Alabama

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Ahh, not enough excercise, general laziness, my meds, portion control, my "not hungry anymore" button doesn't work

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I believe in myself, I really "want" it this time, I'm concerned about my health

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Oooh, I tend to get a little crazy from time to time. I go through bouts of depression and then I'm all okay. Its weird. I have sever panic disorder and I think I'm bipolar. But, I'm okay, I guess.
AlabamaChubster is offline   Reply With Quote