Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 10:46 PM   #46  

Hi everyone!
I didn't read the posts yet but I will this week. I promise. I am to much of a nibsh** not to.

We got back this past weekend. We had to drive in that horrible ice storm that hit Ohio the few days before Christmas. It usually takes us 8 hours and it took us 14.
The next morning we woke at my sister's house with no electricity or water. So we had to leave for the Valley ( 2.5 hrs. away) a day early. That was another great ride. :sarcasm: The roads were horrendous.
The day after Christmas I got to go Heinz Field in Pittsburgh and watch my Steelers play against the Ravens. We had Club Seats. It was awesome!!!!!!
I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!

Where did ya get all the measure gifs? Too cute. Can't wait to read.
I did see a newbie. Hi Susan. I am Terri. I was in Ohio for a few weeks for the Holidays. Can't wait to get to know you.
Missed y'all.

Terri

P.S. We brought my mom's kitten that she found back to Alabama with us. He is 7 mos. old and his name is Bosco. Tanner is scared of him.

Last edited by points; 01-11-2005 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #47  

Hi Terri,

Welcome back, I am relieved to see you here safe and sound. We always used to travel during the holidays when we lived in the Wash DC area. It was always so special to come home to be with family, but I don't envy the harrowing parts of your trip with the ice and the traffic. I bet they so appreciated having you home. Is your family all well? Did the kids have a good Christmas vacation?

You can get a weight ticker from the 3FC signature area. I think all the tools we have at hand are so cool, we should take advantage of them together to have a really successful year.

BTW I went to a Pats game with Mike. I suppose it is not something we should chat about with eachother.

I am on my way out to mail Greg's college apps and to the gym. I will check in tonight.

Luv ya's
Sandy

Luv ya's
Old 01-12-2005, 05:37 PM   #48  

Sandy,
Thanks. You are right we shouldn't talk about the Pats and Steelers. Hopefully they will play each other for the AFC championship. I know Roethlisberger and Brady are good but I want Peyton Manning out of there. We have to get passed the Jets too.
The kids had a great Christmas. We went to 7 Springs in Pennsylvania to tube. We had a great time. It was sad for them at first to go into Memaw's house because of my dad's passing but Memaw came through and they had a lot of fun.
My mom, Bruce and sister got sick with sore throats, body aches etc... Bruce's turned into Bronchitis and it still hasn't gone away and Brittany and Bradley are getting it now. Can't wait for my turn.
Hope you had a fun time at the gym. How was your Christmas? I haven't read the posts yet.

I forget how to get to the signature area and what to do. Can someone help?
Terri
Old 01-13-2005, 04:42 AM   #49  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Talking

Terri, WELCOME BACK! We missed you. I can't stay. Have to get ready for work but I'll be back later.

Love,
Es

So funny about Tanner with the kitten. Too cute.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:43 AM   #50  

Smile

Hi all,

Checking before work. Delayed opening again. Last night was ballet and ice hockey night so I didn't get much of a chance to get long online. Have a good day!!!!

Susan

Hi Terri
Old 01-13-2005, 10:56 AM   #51  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Good morning chickies!

Terri - Welcome back - glad you arrived safe and sound - your trip home sounds like a nightmare! Too funny about Tanner and the kitten - you should video tape them Okay, to get the signature weight tracker - after you click on "forum" to get in - click on the "User CP" (top left hand corner), then click on "edit signature" - you'll see the picture of the signature weight tracker - just click on that and it will guide you through the process. You can either choose to show your weight or just the pounds you wish to lose.

Last night I had to watch Joseph & Michael for about an hour and at 8:00 p.m. I told them it was time for my exercise and they could join me. Well, Michael (6 year old) gave up pretty quickly, but Joseph (7) really got into it and when Darren came to pick them up, he said "Dad, Papa Dianne does exercise at 8:00 every night, can I come here and do it with her" . His Dad said he didn't think that was such a good idea, so this little guy says, well, then can we burn her dvd and make a copy for us Technically intelligent already, - I don't even know how to use this stupid burner myself and it was my birthday present from my son, Steven Anyway, when Joseph got home his mom told me that he ran upstairs to weigh himself, he thought he lost weight from exercising one time He also told her to look at his profile, cause his stomach went down a little He's too funny!

Well, gotta get back to work - hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk to you's later. Hello amiga, Jen, Ruthie, Sandy, Susan, Kim, Tina (we do have a Tina, right? - Sorry, I'm confused) ZoeGirl, Janie and Linda (hope I didn't leave anyone out! or put anyone extra in )

Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 01-13-2005 at 11:09 AM.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:45 PM   #52  

Thanks Es and Dianne,
Tanner had to come into the room where the cat stays most of the time for a tornado warning this morning and he wanted out in a bad way.
He used to love our big family room. He is 50 pounds. It is so funny.

Dianne,
Thanks for the instructions.
That is to cute about Joseph. Looks like you lit a flame.

It looks like we all have the flu here. I have the body aches and slight fever and cough. I took my middle child, Brandon, to the Dr. and he has the first case of flu in that office. They said we must have brought it back from Ohio.

Have a nice night.
Terri

Last edited by points; 01-13-2005 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #53  
The Weight's Coming Off!

S/C/G: 245/245/155?

Height: 5' 6"

Very excited but in a rush - I weighed today and lost 4 lbs! WoooHoooo. Sorry so many are ill right now. Hopefully it will pass quickly!
I still haven't gotten back to working out! :-(
Kim
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...ale/lb/0/80/4/
Old 01-13-2005, 06:26 PM   #54  

I JUST READ ALL THE POSTS ON THIS THREAD.
Sorry I had the caps lock on. I am not yelling. Just to lazy to retype that.
Hi to Kim & Tina. Are you still with us?

Susan,
Hi! I am Terri and I am 45 years old. I have been married to Bruce for 22 years. I have 3 great kids, Brittany (18), Brandon (13) and Bradley (11). We have a 4 yr. old mix named Tanner and a new 7 mo. old kitty named Bosco.
I am a lifer from 85' and I came back to WW in 2000 and lost 60 by 2001. I have been up and down in the 130's but I promised I wouldn't go over or at least stay above 140. I want to be 125. That is my personal goal. I am only 5'2" so that would be a good weight I think. My WW goal is 135.

Congrats on all the losses guys.
I gained about 4 over the 2 weeks which is better than the 12 I have gained in Christmases past. I retain water well. I did not exercise at all. It was to bad out there and I didn't take the energy to be creative in my mom's house with no exercise equipment at all. I am starting over on Saturday. I have been maintaining since I got home. Don't want to shock my system.

I hope y'all are feeling better. I am down and out right now. No exercise for at least a few days as I see it. I can't wait to get back into it. I feel so much better when I do.
Luv ya,
Terri
Old 01-13-2005, 08:29 PM   #55  

Hi,

What does everyone do for exercise? How long and how many days do you exercise. I walk the dog for 20 min. about 4 days a week and ice skate for 2 hours 2 days a week. Hope all are feeling better. There is nasty stuff that goes around this time of year.

Susan
Old 01-14-2005, 12:11 AM   #56  

Hi Everyone

I thought that I would just check in before getting off to bed.

Kim, woohoo!! Four lbs is a great start.
Terri, sorry to hear that you guys are suffering with the flu. Get well soon! It looks like Mike has brought it home too, fool that I am I still kiss him, so I suppose that I may be next.
Susan, I use a treadmill at home 2-3 times a week and go the to gym and use the stationary bike and the weights 2-3 times also. This much exercise is new to me and I hope I can keep it up! I am aiming to exercise 5 days a week.

Dianne
, That Joseph sounds like a hot ticket! I will have to tell you about our nephew Evan some time. He is a blast too.
Well off to bed, weigh in tomorrow.

Hugs to all,
Sandy
Old 01-14-2005, 04:27 PM   #57  
The Weight's Coming Off!

S/C/G: 245/245/155?

Height: 5' 6"

Hi All,
Sandy - thanks for the bravo!
Terri, Are you and yours all better yet? I hope so, I hate the flu, it's an icky thing!
Susan - When I'm working out I go to Ladies Workout Express (circuit training like Curves) 3-4 times a week and try to take a couple long walks on the weekend. I went steadily for about 3 months last fall and really really saw a difference.
Dianne - Joseph sounds like a riot!
I am staying OP today thus far, but seem very hungry. I know it will take a while to break the habit of snacking at my desk, so I just try to hang on.
Kim
Old 01-14-2005, 04:40 PM   #58  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Hi everyone:

Kim - Congrats on the 4 lbs. lost - great job!

Susan - I'm doing the new ww dvd they gave out the first week in Jan. I also do Walk Away the Pounds videos and when the weather is good, I lovvvvvvvvve to walk! Walking is my favorite form of exercise. I just ordered Pilates by Leslie Sansone (hoping she'll be easy on me, ). I've heard so much about pilates and the tape was cheap so I figured I'll give it a try. I don't do pain though, so if it hurts, I'll give it away

So far this week I've exercised 4 nights in a row and plan on doing it tonight and tomorrow. Sunday is my wi day. I'm hoping for a loss of at least 1.4 so I can be down 5 lbs. and get my little red ribbon But, I'll be happy with whatever I lose (maybe not THRILLED, but happy ).

Terri - Sorry to hear you guys are all sick. Hope you all get better quick. Tanner sounds so cute!

Sandy - Sounds like you're really doing great with the exercising

Tomorrow I have Casey's mom's 50th birthday party in a restaurant - have to be careful since my wi is sunday - but I still have about 15 flex points left so I guess that will work out okay. I'll be sure to exercise when I get home!

Hi Jen, Es, Ruthie, Linda, ZoeGirl, Janie, Tina (is there a Tina or not???) - Maybe she's my "imaginary friend"

Have a great, looonnng weekend everyone. Is everyone off on Monday for MLK's birthday? I'll try and get back in over the weekend.

Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 01-14-2005 at 11:45 PM.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:14 PM   #59  

Kim - Congrats on the 4 lbs. lost - WOW!
You are doing so well. When you are at your desk Remember... Food doesn't taste as good as being thin feels. It is so true. We are feeling better. I hate the flu.

Susan,
I do the treadmill at least 5 days a week. I also do bowflex and the big blue ball.
3 a week. When it is nice out we walk and jog for 4 miles 4 days a week.

Dianne,
Have fun at the party.

We all have a long weekend. I love it.

TTYL,
Terri
Old 01-14-2005, 06:24 PM   #60  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Talking

Woohoo! TGIF

Dianne, there is a Tina. Haven't heard from her in a couple of days. Joseph seems to act like a little man. Too cute. I have to start exercising again. I've been a rut for quite some time. I ordered the Walkblaster. Can't wait till it comes. I'm off Monday. on your WI.

Terri, so sorry to hear you are all sick. Hope you feel better real soon.
{{{hugs}}}

Kim, I'm a member of Curves. I haven't been there in a while. Ladies Express is cheaper. If I would have known that I would have joined there instead. I do the Firm tapes & walking. I used to exercise alot. I don't know what happened. I guess I got lazy. Good loss. WOW 4 lbs. That's great!

Sandy, WTG with your exercising.

Well, let me go. David just came by. What a nice surprise.

Love,
Es
Closed Thread