Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 03:25 PM   #16  
Proud Canadian

Default New Office and Time to Post

Hi everyone. It's nice to actually be in my office on the 4th day of my new job. I'm in training all afternoon and all day tomorrow so I won't be back in here until next week, but for now, I'm loving it.
Laura - Wow! What a lot of stuff to go through. I agree with what a lot of people are saying, one week of junk and a bit of extra TV is no big deal. Hopefully she'll get things together soon and can get the boys on a good schedule. You guys are so great for helping out.
Ali - I panic when I get a phone call after 11pm. I always think something's wrong (and it usually is) Yay on cat sleeping though! That will make things easier.
Becky - Rollerblading should be great exercise! And lots of fun!
Tonya - how are classes going? Are you enjoying them?
Kim - Our system is different up here as far as education goes but generally the private schools attract the better teachers and have more funds for better, high tech equiptment. It depends on what a person wants out of the school I guess. Public school worked fine for me.
Angie - I'm sure that Jacket will be worth the "weight" That was bad but I love puns!
Kier - IBS is horrible - I hope he's doing more tests. As long as you know what it is, you'll deal with it fine.
I hope I didn't miss anyone, I want to spend some of my lunch actually eating. Sis and I did night 2 of Bootcamp last night. It's a great workout and a lot of fun. we're going on runs this weekend so we can keep up the workouts (it's a holiday up here on Monday) It's going great so far.
KT
PS - Rina - Survivor night - YAY!
Old 10-09-2003, 03:46 PM   #17  
A Yankee in Virginia

Tonya: Glad to hear you're feeling food. I can't believe you've only gained 10 lbs! That's great. My big fear when I get pregnant is the damage potato chips will do to me. Maybe I won't crave them as much as I do now!

Keep us up to date. I think you said you're having a girl ... do you have a name yet?
Old 10-09-2003, 04:30 PM   #18  
Cockeyed Optimist

Tonya - you are stunning in your picture! Woo-wee! I can't believe that you've only gained 10lbs. Way to go!

KT - glad you are finally getting to settle into your new position. Sounds like you are getting a kick out of working out with your sister. Makes me wish I had a friend nearby to walk with.
Old 10-09-2003, 04:30 PM   #19  

Kim.

We are leaning towards:

Sydney Grace or
Celia Grace
Old 10-09-2003, 07:03 PM   #20  
A Yankee in Virginia

Tonya: I love both names! Esp. like Sydney!

Laura: Wow. What a tough thing his sister is going through. It makes more sense to me, now. That's really great that you're helping her out. And now that I know that, I think those kids being spoiled a little with french fries and TV will keep their minds off everything else. Good luck! You didn't say how old they are, but maybe you could pick up some inexpensive board games, or something? Something fun for them? I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive earlier. I was in a really crummy mood because my editor kept rearranging my story and messing it all up. So I'll be working late tonight as a result.

Kier: I hope you're feeling better. Everyone seems to be getting sick, lately!

KT: Glad to hear your new job is going well!

Well, night everyone!
Closed Thread