Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 09:46 AM   #1  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Default Wednesday ~ October 8th

BBTP!
Old 10-08-2003, 09:52 AM   #2  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Good Morning ALL! I hope everyone had wonderful evenings. Mine was busy as usual however I did get home by 8 threw some chili in the Microwave and settled in for Gilmore Girls. It was relaxing. I feel great this a.m. b/c dh and I hit the sack around 10:30 last night and didn't get up until 7am. GREAT NIGHT SLEEP! Woo hoo! I am so easily amused I have decided to lay low at work and try to avoid the stress that permeates the building. Tonight is church and DH and I are working in the infants nursery so I am excited that I will get my baby fix for the year Other than all of this nothing new here. I start over ONCE AGAIN today. My eating has been poor. Our busyness has played a large factor in that along with work stress but I know ultimately I have just made poor choices so I will begin anew. Alright enough babbling.

How you doin??? (In my best "Joey" voice )
Old 10-08-2003, 09:54 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Morning Becky!!

Hi all, I ate really well yesterday inspite of going to Costco (I succombed to a mini-donut sample and 2 cheese samples which bought my point total to 22 which isn't bad! I went to extreme pita for supper which was also very good... I had a philly steak and that's only 6 points for a small!!!

Take care!

Ali
Old 10-08-2003, 10:22 AM   #4  
Cockeyed Optimist

Morning Ladies!

Becky - The good news is that you ARE starting over once again. Here's to a day of healthy choices for you!

Ali - mmm....that pita place sounds yummy.

Tried a new work-out this morning. It was a stability ball work-out that was in one of my latest Fitness magazines. I've been experimenting with stability ball work-outs on my ST/XT days the last week. They are fun but I worry that I'm cheating myself by not doing a Firm tape. I wish I had more hours in the day so I could do a work-out I trust and then play with all the fun stuff I want to try.

Eating was a success yesterday. I normally pack breakfast and lunch but didn't due to time constraints in the morning. I didn't get all my F&V's in but all my water and stayed on target! I only packed breakfast today (desperately need to grocery shop). My plan is Subway for lunch. Not much else going on. Worked last night. We'll watch West Wing tonight. One of CB's sisters is without a car so we will be taking and picking up her sons from school the next 3 days. She's also a night nurse so we will be doing some overnight babysitting gigs Thurs & Friday.

Have great days!
Old 10-08-2003, 12:10 PM   #5  
Started IP 1/8/13

Height: 5'7"

Morning ladies -

I'm still around I swear! I've just been very busy at work so no time to post. Last weekend I went home to visit the parents and for my friend's bachelorette party ... For the rest of the weekend I was glued to the Cubs games (I'm really not that much of a baseball fanatic, but am a HUGE Cubs fan, and we are doing really well this year!) So watched that last night as well - and drank a few too many Coronas for a weeknight (whoops). The plan for today - eat RIGHT and make it to the gym tonight! I haven't done all that great lately, so I've got to concentrate! Did get quite a few compliments on the weight loss when I was home - haven't seen my family or friends for a while, so it must be fairly noticeable

Hey Becky - glad to hear you got plenty of sleep - sometimes the quiet nights in are the best!

Ali - you're making me hungry for pitas too... mmm i'll have to see if i can find something like that around here ...

Laura - congrats on a day OP! That's an excellent feeling when you know you've done good!

back to work - hey to all/any posters while i've been typing my novel!
Old 10-08-2003, 12:21 PM   #6  

Default good morning

greetings everyone - just had to say hi. Stayed on points yesterday, and so far this morning doing okay. Work is still crazed but oh well. ..

Cya later.

Faith
Old 10-08-2003, 01:33 PM   #7  
Shopper Extraordinaire

Ali~ Congrats on having a good WWer's day. We don't have an extreme pita here but it sounds good.

Laura~ Ooh have fun with CB's neice and nephew. We watch dh's niece and nephew from time to time and I love it.

ANgie~ Sounds like a fun wknd. Don't you just love when people notice the weight loss!

Faith~ Too bad work is still crazed but glad you are managing to stay OP! Keep up the good work!

Things here seem to be a little bit better today. I actually squeezed in 1.5-2 mile walk before lunch and I am hoping to do my pilates tape when I get home. I want to try the 45 minute one b/c I just got them back from a friend and I have only done the advanced one once I think. Oh well my client is here so I will check back later. Everyone come out and play!!!!!
Old 10-08-2003, 02:48 PM   #8  
A Yankee in Virginia

Ali: You count the Cosco snacks as points? Wow, I'm impressed. Didn't your mom ever teach you that food you eat standing up, or if it's free, doesn't have any calories?

So I'm TRYING to work, but I've been also working on a mock newspaper page for a co-worker who's leaving. Every newspaper I've worked at has done these fun pages ... I have two of them that have been done for me and they're hilarious. I was writing a Top 10 list of reasons this reporter is leaving.

I am definitely in a better mood today than I was yesterday, even though I'm really nervous about covering the sniper trial. I've covered stories where there's a lot of media before (but maybe not this many!), so that doesn't bother me, but for some reason this one has me feeling pretty anxious.

I think I've blown my points this week. No, I KNOW I've blown my points this week. I haven't really been keeping track lately, but last night a friend had a dinner party and I ate a whole bunch of crackers and cheese and drank about five glasses of wine. Not good! And at lunch I had a piece (it was small, at least) of going-away cake.

Sigh. I have such a hard time cutting down my food intake!

Well, I better go. Much to do.
Closed Thread