Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2003, 08:18 PM   #16  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Exclamation Well I did it again...

I found the thread but I ddin't look at the date on it...so I replied to the old thread and now have realized this is a new thread...boy I will get it soon!
So anyway I guess the e-mail may send y'all a message saying someone resonded to that thread...I am sorry. I was saying I can't believe the snow in the lower 48 we are not getting much snow around here...it has gone down the past few years..
Well have a good day...jsut wanted to tell you guys I found you and I will keep my chatting to this chat thread instead of teh weigh in one!
Bye
Old 02-17-2003, 09:25 PM   #17  
Susan

Hi Everyone,

Glad you found us Sheree! We have a good time and chat about everything under then.

Hope everyone is having a great evening. Not much is going on here.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:35 PM   #18  

Default ack!

ack! Ate my way through Valentine's-was separated from my fiance and found it hard-we won't be seeing each other for at least another TWO months (he's in the US and I'm here in Canada) because of our schedules...ah ladies, help me not eat my way through the next two months! I have to be in several other people's weddings this summer and want to look good!
Hope you all are having a good day, and that no one has frozen under all this crazy weather we've been having here in the east!
admit i'm going back to watching joe millionaire now ladies-it's soo trashy
Old 02-17-2003, 09:41 PM   #19  
Susan

Sunnyd,
I'm right there with you on watching Joe Millionare I've watched every show.
Old 02-17-2003, 11:58 PM   #20  
Thursday Team

Hey I watched Joe Millionare tonight also...it was the 1st one I actually got to see....and now it's over...LOL. Guess it paid off in the long run (literally) hmmmmmm I wouldnt mind finding a guy and then getting a million dollars!!

Ok nothing else new here....I think the snow is finally over for the season. The temp is to be in the 50's all this week, but it's still cold in the mornings...brrrrrrrrr.

Hang in there Sunnyd....I think several of us ate our way thru valentines day. But it's a whole new day, and a whole new week. Find an activity you like to do (even reading a good book) so that you keep busy and you can always come online and post here when you get to missing your fiance.

Have a great week all......Dee
Old 02-18-2003, 12:21 AM   #21  
Find a Way

Hey all, hope you guys had a fun V-day and weekend. DH and I ended up going to Oregon for the weekend due to some great United efares. It was rainy but beautiful, but I sat on my duff way too much due to all the driving. It's good to be back home and on my own schedule.

I've decided I have to mix things up a bit, time for some new recipes. Things are getting to taste a little boring. I can't wait until the spring produce comes out!!!
Old 02-18-2003, 08:49 AM   #22  
Thursday Lady

Greetings!

Sheree, I'm glad you found us!!!!

Sunnyd--do feel free to post here often.

I'm like the rest of ya----I watched the second hour of Joe Millionaire. (I had to watch Fear Factor first.)
I'd only seen one other Joe, but with all the hype, I had to see who won. WOW,
that was a big surprise at the end--a million $ check.

I feel a cold coming on. I'm going to lay off the exercising today and take it easy.
Good luck to everyone staying OP.
Tina
Old 02-18-2003, 09:01 AM   #23  

Hi all! We're out of school today because of roads being closed because of all the snowing and blowing. I haven't been anywhere since Friday. I told Tim that we are going somewhere even if we drive in to town, turn around, and come home!! We're going stir crazy. Bob did go to work today, so at least he doesn't have to deal with the rest of us!! lol

Haven't done good on exercise at all the past few days. Talk about lazy! Food and water have been good though.

I'm going to call Curves and see if they are open. If they are, I know where I'm heading!!!
Old 02-18-2003, 07:26 PM   #24  
Susan

Hi All,
Boy, it's nice to see so many posts from my friends.

Tammy, I would go stir crazy if I couldn't get out and I felt ok. Hope you were able to venture out! How's school?

Dee, I agree it would be nice to get a million $. My husband said he would go on the show for that much money. How much snow did ya'll get?

Cynthia, ya'll are always on the go!! I'm glad you had fun. I love traveling but I always love coming home the best!!!

Tina, hope you are feeling better! Take your vitamin C.

I'm doing good. It's going to be a long week. I'm already ready for the weekend and it's only Tuesday. That's not a good sign.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:40 PM   #25  

Angry Good Evening....

Hi~
Dee with how much V day is hyped up how did your guy friend miss the event? Does he remember everything else?
Sunnyd I understand the separation thing...my husband is in the Army and he went to Bosnia (among other things) for one year. I am sure I gained all of my weight while he was gone. You know what you need to do is first of all....keep only good snacks in the house or low point sweet things in the house...tootsie rolls...jello with cool whip (sugar free and ff of course) skinny cows. Then you can have things to indulge in but not that would send you into orbit. Second you should focus on his return and how much weight you could loose and how much better you would look and feel by then!
Cynthia do you want some recipes? Have you had the Pizza Soup or Taco Soup! They are really good.
Tina we love to watch Fear Factor too...we missed the Joe thing...did see it on the news though. Given a million...that had something up their sleeves to boost ratings...we also love to watch CSI and ER! Hope you are feeling better soon.
Tammy did you get out? I know what it feels like to be stuck inside. It can get so cold here that you just don't want to get outside for anything. You know when the nose hairs freeze it is down right cold. How do you like curves?
Well my hubby is calling me so better close.
Everyone try and be good tomorrow...drink your water and excercise so WI in a real downer.
BYE
Old 02-19-2003, 06:50 PM   #26  
Susan

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all had a good day. I can't believe that tomorrow is Thursday AGAIN!

Sheree, is your husband still in the military? How cold is it there? I love ER too. Not into Fear Factor.

Tina, how are you feeling, girl?

Tammy, are you still snowbound? I'm going tomorrow to talk to my buddy who is an elementary principal. I'm going to discuss my desire to move to kinder. Friends think I'm crazy!

Cynthia, do you have plans for your next trip?

Have a good one!
Old 02-20-2003, 01:42 PM   #27  

Wink happy Thursday

Hello,
Auntie...yep he has 4 years left until retirement! It is pretty darn cold today...though the sun is out.. It was -20 in town earlier when I took the kids to school..it tends to be a bit warmer at our house (we live on a hill) direct sunlight is a cool thing to have!!
I am going to check the other thread later on to see how things went ...I don't have my WW meeting for a couple of hours...I am mixed about the week...I guess I can only wish for no gain! Vday was great except the lasagna..I did a small portion but they are so fattening...then the other night I went out with the wives in the company and had dinner before going but decided to have coffee and their lowest calorie item.. well htat turned out to be a berry cobbler. I only ate 1/3 of it but it sure was sugary...so I guess we will see. i have really rocked on the working out though. i did that cross country machine yesterday and htought I was going to die!!!
Well have a good day.
Old 02-20-2003, 02:00 PM   #28  
Thursday Lady

Happy Thursday all,
I'm not going to weigh in today as I still feel yucky. I've been more active today than yesterday when I vegged out on the sofa. Today I have been washing loads of clothes.

Sheree, congrats for only eating 1/3 of that berry cobbler. I love that stuff!!!!! Where are you originally from? Do you mind the extreme cold up there? I don't know how I'd do there.

Susan, did you talk to that friend about teaching elementary? I hope it's exactly what you want to do.

Tammy, are you still snowed in?

Cynthia, when is your next trip?

Maureen, are you reading and not posting?

Everyone else----hope y'all have a great day!

Tina
Old 02-20-2003, 07:57 PM   #29  

Default Howdy!!

Hey Tina~
I hope you feel better soon...
I have been washing clothes too...with four kids and a hubby I seem to NEVER have it done...
I am from CA! I don't mind the cold as long as there isn't any wind. Usually it doesn't blow too much in AK. I am cold today though...the sun is great to have though.
Well I guess I will go to the other thread to talk about results...back and forth back and forth!!
Take care,
Old 02-20-2003, 08:29 PM   #30  

We were able to go out on Tuesday!!!! I went to Curves and it was great! Then we went to Taco Bell for lunch. lol

School has been crazy with days off and delays. Tonight we had conferences, so I'm pooed out. We had 10 people signed up, and they all came!!! We were thrilled! Most of the other teachers in the building had 3 or 4 show up. All of the conferences went well too, so that was nice.
Closed Thread