Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 02:19 PM   #16  

Good Afternoon! I'm stressing and it's not work related. It's point related. I'm at 23 points for the day. My range is 28-33. Ok, so I can manage this right. Tonight dinner is toasted cheese and tomato soup for the family. Not sure right now what I may have. I was going to try to make tomato florentine with pasta soup but I may wait. Not sure yet.

Gail - I had subway for lunch 8 points. Probably what put me over. Of course the 3 point in the hole didn't help. BUT I am coming in here tomorrow and reporting that I've finished the day OP, that you can count on. Good that you know ahead of time about those lunches for the rest of the week, now you can plan ahead!

Judy - Guess I better have someone take my picture huh? LOL I hate having my picture taken...can I hide behind a tree you think?

Pat - Back to walking tomorrow. Congratulations on the loss today. Yes it was a loss and it all adds up to one great big loss. Get the frown off your face!

Joyce - gosh I hope those fires burn themselves out without moving any closer! When are you going to get started on your camper?

Sharon - Good job last night Sharon. It's so easy to let a snag in the plans deter us from our mission, but you did GOOD!

Well I've really only accomplished one thing today. Better get something else done here. I can't wait to go home!
Old 04-24-2002, 02:29 PM   #17  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Whaddaya mean its "only" a .2 loss, Pat? ANY loss is a GOOD loss! Sooooooo....

CONGRATULATIONS PAT!

Christine, okaaaaay...I'm gonna hold you to that--tomorrow you're going to tell us that Wednesday was an OP day, okay? BTW, I have a picture of us taken from last year...
Old 04-24-2002, 02:46 PM   #18  

Thanks ladies. Just feel I should of done better.

I remember the photo, infact, I took one...

Ok, I better get some work done....can I go home now?
Old 04-24-2002, 04:11 PM   #19  

I just need to share, that I won Kenny Roger's ticket for his concert on the 24th of Aug. Also, going to go to Hershey Park on Monday with my grandkids for a filming of a Commercial for the park. We get free tickets, food and if we are there all day, $40 each.

Now, I just need to find a date for the concert...

Off to work at Disney... see everyone later.. under pts for the day so far.... not sure what I'm going to get for supper.

Pat

Last edited by flicka_usa; 04-24-2002 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-24-2002, 06:32 PM   #20  
One Day At A Time

I did okay at the buffet. Everything was fried. Took 2 scallops. Baked hen quarter, not very good. Lots of salad, small slice of turkey lunch meat, one slice of cheese, 4 olives, one very small piece of brownie. In the past I would have had to try some of the fried stuff but I skipped it. I figure I will end up today with 28 points. My range is 26-31.

That fire is growing, As of 3pm, windy, no containment, 1400 acres, and evacuating the town. Maybe a couple thousand people. I think I smell smoke.

Pat - Good for you - .2 is good. YEAH PAT!! And those tickets. Sounds like fun!! And you get money for it too?

Gotta run - time to go home. Finally - still boring work - now I'm fixing up some excel files.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:06 PM   #21  

Gail - I'm not waiting until tomorrow to let you know how I did. I had a piece of cheese when making everyone's sandwiches...putting me at 26. Then I had 1 1/2 servings of Rice Krispies at 5 points, plus skim milk at 2 points....that's...26 +6+2 =33. Whew! Just made it. Think I'll go take a bath and go to bed. LOL

Pat - You did great!

Joyce - I wouldn't be able to sleep with the fires that close. Keep safe.

Emmy - I'm because I know you'll be here later.
Old 04-24-2002, 11:51 PM   #22  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Thanks for the big wave Christine Yep..you are right I am here....and I can't stay long...I am so sleepy.

I am still OP and can't believe the food I turned down!! I ended up having to go to ...are you ready???? A Chamber of Commerce CHOW DOWN !!! Yes...A Chow Down as in tons of food and drink and beer. I ate and drank nothing...yes NOTHING!! It was all fried and NOTHING was OP so I didn't eat. Turned out some of the food was late so I ended up with a coupon to go to Picadlly's Cafeteria on my own...that way I can find something that IS OP or give it away...so it worked out great. I came home and had my homecooked barbque that I knew how well it was trimmed and the fat drained...I ended the day with 28 points and could have a skinny cow. SO I am happy.....

Gail... I love Pottery too and I think that is what I bought the last time I was at the Boardwalk Art Show...but I think it was 20 years ago. When is it???

Pat I am sorry about your "man" trouble but I am a believer that the right man will come around and probably surprise you when you aren't looking...Hang in there and congrats on the .2 ....you are going in the right direction!!

HippyChick WOW I bet you are excited to see your daughter after 2 years ...that is a long time. I think a PFC album is a great idea....I can dig up some old picture I guess...

Christine You and Pat be sure and walk tomorrow...It is wonderful that you have support right where you work. And great job on quitting eating for the day and going to bed...

To Joyce andSharon I am running out of steam and have to head off to bed.

Well gals I am gonna have to head on outta here but I won't lock the door in case anyone needs to stop by. Thanks agian for the support and motivation...

Night
emmy
Closed Thread