Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 05:36 AM   #1  
Scotland's finest export

Default FRIDAY - everyone come and play!

morning girls,
isn't life great? the sun is shining (in london) and the weekend is nearly here!! i'm excited because for the first time in ages i think i'm going to be able to stick to my points all weekend. the reason - BF is going away to manchester for a stag weekend (bachelor's party). my best pal is coming to spend the weekend with me and we're both on WW so we're going to eat lots of low-point foods and encourage each other. we will of course be having lots of wine! but we're going to yoga on sunday to make up for it.
how is everyone else doing? noelle - good to see you posting! kierie - you sound more irish by the minute - do you watch father ted at all? i love it. hope the grind isn't too bad. and we are def going to have to meet up if you make it over to london!! i won't be around from the 17-25 may cos i'm going to learn to sail (in scotland). eek!! but the rest of the time, i'll be here.
jen - i hope your flight and training stuff went ok. it's horrible having to talk when you're feeling run down.
jess - did you post a picture? i couldn't see it...
oh, lolly and i are going to do our annual 5k in june! time to start running again!!
hmm. i better go do some work. lots to do before i go outside to enjoy lunch in the sun in a nearby (and hideously overcrowded) park! hope you all have a fantastic (and on program) weekend,
Kirsty
Old 04-05-2002, 09:23 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Girls
just a quickie b/c im off to bond with the copy machinei've been totally op today just had lunch turkey bits in salad with oil and vinager and c eareal for breakkie
Kirsty i dunno our dates yet but when i find out i'll let u know
bbiab
Old 04-05-2002, 09:44 AM   #3  
Scotland's finest export

Default another quiet day for the 20-somethings!

hi kier! enjoy playing with the photocopier - no sitting on it!!
i'm feeling happy cos i got a free goodie bag from miss selfridges (clothes shop in the uk). i've got a belt, some make-up and a book which looks pretty good. nice start to my weekend....
is anyone up to anything exciting this weekend? any dates, trips away or fun things going on?
kirsty
Old 04-05-2002, 11:08 AM   #4  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Talking Hi

Just stopping in to say hello. Don't have much time for a quality post now, but will try to post a good one later.

Old 04-05-2002, 01:41 PM   #5  
Bono Fanatic!

Unhappy Wow...

Another super quiet day around here... What is going on??

I am really busy at work and have to be on a conference call in a few minutes, but I wanted to stop by and say hi.

Kirsty - Your weekend sounds great! How fun to spen it with your best friend and some wine... Have a good time! And I've been meaning to tell you that I am in trouble if I ever see the B&J's ice cream ("Honey I'm Home?) with the honeycomb in the stores here (I haven't yet) I love honeycomb, which luckily isn't too easy to find around here.

Welcome Noelle! Hope to see you posting more often!

Hi Kier & Jess, and everyone else that may be lurking and not posting.

A quiet weekend is planned for me. I am hanging out with myself tonight and watching movies. Hopefully I can relax enough to watch them and not spend the entire time stressing about my law school decision. Tomorrow, I have my ww meeting then I am going to a cooking class with my friend to learn how to make cheesecake! Is it wrong to follow up ww with cheesecake?! If I feel motivated enough on Sunday, I may paint my bathroom. I am tired of looking at a house full of white walls! I need to add some color.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Old 04-05-2002, 06:03 PM   #6  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Hi All!

I'm still at work...I don't know if the filter has been lifted or if I can access this site just because it's after work hours.
Hmmm
I'm going to see "Rent" tonight with my Stitch-n-***** girls. I'm really looking forward to it! The only problem is I've got to hang out here for awhile since we're meeting downtown (where I am) so we have 6pm dinner reservations....and as if on cue, my tummy just growled!
Kirsty: Enjoy your weekend! Hey, tell Lolly we all miss her!!!
JenK: Try to find some low-fat cheesecake.!! I know...
Kier: You are such a riot!! I always have to read your posts a few times...reminds me of the b.j.books! (that's a good thing btw)
Jess: Did you start the weekend early?
Well, I guess since I have the power of the internet, I'll keep surfing! Have a fabbo weekend everyone~
Closed Thread