Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2001, 06:14 PM   #16  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Jen-L,

Thanks for the advice with the potluck dinner. GOod luck with yours - it sounds like you've got a plan. As for Wendies plan, I will be careful and I realize that everyone is different. I have heard the advice if you've hit a plateau and you've honestly been on program - go eat a hamburger. And some people that just wouldn't work. Who knows. But I think as long as I'm within my points and using banked points on the over day - I might not do any damage.

KT - I'll be praying for her neice. It sounds like she's surrounded with love and that will help.

Lisa
Old 12-11-2001, 06:54 PM   #17  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Yeee Hawww.... I am at 11 points going into my pot luck. I have 18 points to spare. Yah me!!! Hope I don't go over!
Old 12-11-2001, 06:58 PM   #18  
Proud Canadian

Hey guys thanks for the well wishes - I'll keep you updated - probably mostly because it's what I'm obsessing about currently. I have a potluck Christmas dinner coming up with my family soon too - they're all really good about the dishes, most of them are weight concious and a couple are on WW too - I'm trying to think of something fansatic to bring as a desert that also happens to be low point - the cheesecake near the top of the recipie thread sounds great. I better get back - all this thinking about food is not good.
Later
KT
Old 12-11-2001, 09:47 PM   #19  

Hey all! The sun continue's to shine here in SW Ontario. . no sign of the white stuff yet it can stay away till Dec. 24th and go away again on Dec. 26th. . (LOL in a perfect world)
Stress is winning out in my world and I'm having trouble staying motivated. . anyone have any good stress reduction techniques. . I'm in dire need. I have 3lbs to goal and I sooo don't wanna blow it now but I'm afraid its gonna happen!
Thats all for now
Hope you all had a good day!
Closed Thread