Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 06:29 PM   #226  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

well guys i feel really bad for not checking in on you all more i have been ill with this pg and not been spending near the time i used to on line. i want to say i hope everyone has done well and you can do it girls. dont ever give up you will all be the beautiful women you want to be
Old 01-31-2006, 08:05 PM   #227  
barb

Height: 5'7

Hey huntersmommy we miss you but understand maybe when you are feeling better you will stop by and give us your great words of encouragement. Hang in there it will get better soon for you
Old 01-31-2006, 08:55 PM   #228  
Going to ONEderland

Well I started this challenge on January 14th. At that time I weighed 256. I had a goal to reach at 255, met that one and then set another for 4 more for Grounghog's day. Well that would have been 251, Yesterday I saw on the scale 250.5!

So I made the goal a couple of days early! My scale tends to go up and down a little before that new weight settles in, however and today (due to too salty of a meal last night) the scale is up a bit, but I don't count salt and water retention as real weight.

So I'm very pleased. 2 more days to lose the salt water!
Old 02-01-2006, 02:10 AM   #229  

S/C/G: 224/214/140

Way to go SherryA! You can do it. huntersmommy I have a daughter and daughter in law that are both pg. My daughter in law has really battled with morning sickness. Take care.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:15 AM   #230  
barb

Height: 5'7

Yeah sherry way to go . One more day for us all to make the best of our goals. I wil be going over to the st pats challenge I hope to see you all there.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #231  

Sherry WOOHOO!!! Great job on making your goal!!

Angie (huntersmommy) I'm so sorry the m/s is hitting you so hard! I hope there's relief in sight for ya! We miss ya, but understand. Check in when you can!!

Well, WI was last night and WOOHOO!! I just BARELY made my goal! Since my WIs are Tuesdays, I'll just say that that was my deadline. So, I'm very proud of myself. Even after a 2 pound gain last week, I lost that and more to hit goal this week. Now... I hope I can reach my next goal too. Oh and we did pictures and measurements last night... I lost 10.25 inches total! That was just the incentive I needed to keep going. I was depressed about ONLY 6 pounds, but 6 pounds AND 2 inches off my waist... I'll take it!

How about everyone else? Tomorrow's the day? What's the verdict? Who's close???
Old 02-01-2006, 06:46 PM   #232  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

waaahhhh..... I forget what I pledged!!! waaaaahhh

I know for the Vday challenge I pledged 8 lbs.....so maybe it was 5? In either case, I met my Vday challenge on Jan 29th....SO I GUESS I MADE IT ALSO!!! I'm still continueing (sp?) and who knows...maybe I'll even hit 12 lbs by Vday and then onto the St. Patricks day challenge. WOOHOO

Sherry, Bobaloola, djmommy...GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #233  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

wow girls you are doing a great great job whoo hoo on making goals i know that makes you feel so great had a scare yesterday dr had me come in to check things and all is well with lil one heart rate has gone from 120 up to 136 since friday the 27th so thats good means bubba is getting bigger and stronger cant wait to find out if we have a boy or girl still weeks away but, that ultra sound is such an exciting one. still not feeling great figure i have bout 5 more weeks of the yuck feeling then it should pass... girls keep working hard towards all your goals you can do this drink that water and keep working out
angie
Old 02-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #234  
Going to ONEderland

Ok, one pound lower than my goal. I hit 250 and the goal was 251. Scale went another half pound lower today.
Closed Thread