Old 03-06-2017, 11:09 AM   #76  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaka View Post
Hello everyone, I just joined WW 3 days ago and I am kinda dreading the weekend. Hopefully I can stay within my sp allowance.
How did your weekend go??
JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 11:11 AM   #77  

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you all are here!

Thought I'd check in- what is everyone's current stats?

I weigh in on Wednesdays, but as of last Wednesday I was 236lbs. So I've lost 6 pounds of the 14 I had gained. A bit disheartened that I had gained so much, but trying to be gentle with myself and just get back on that motivational WW wagon, which I suppose I've done pretty well.

I hope everyone has a great day
Old 03-08-2017, 11:14 AM   #78  

Arrow

Hello All !!!

Just checking in with today's weigh in (Wednesday are weigh-in for me...)

So:

Starting Weight Oct. 2014: 323LBS

Re-Started Weight Watchers 02/27/2017
Current Weight 03/08/2017 : 237.6 LBS
Ultimate Goal Weight: 180-185 LBS
Weight Lost on WW to date: 4.4 LBS

Where's everyone at ?? How's everyone doing??

Old 03-15-2017, 12:35 PM   #79  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi, all. I will be going to my first WW at-work meeting today as I re-join for the 293,975,00th time! I'm MEG and I just got out of control. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago and for 2 weeks following it, I ate NOTHING. I lost 17 pounds. But once I started eating again, I regained all of that and more. I have diabetes and was put on Actos to get my blood sugars down so my neurosurgeon would operate. Well, it works. In fact, it works too well and because of that, I've been an eating machine. Last night, I had ice cream for dinner, a whole bag of gummy bears, cookies and a donut (I knew I was re-joining today). My blood sugar this AM: 98! When I was 17 pounds down, I wasn't taking the Actos and wasn't craving everything in sight!

I first joined WW in 1989 and made it to LifeTime that first time and I've struggled ever since. From what I've seen of the Smart Points, it's very much the way I know I should eat: more protein, fewer bad carbs so I'm excited that WW got that memo.

So, if I attend 14 meetings out of 16, I get reimbursed from my employer, so win-win. Plus I earn points to lower my health insurance costs for 2018. Another win.

I live in MN and am 52.
goddessmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:55 PM   #80  

Arrow

Just checking in with today's weigh in (Wednesday are weigh-in for me...)

Starting Weight Oct. 2014:
323LBS

Re-Started Weight Watchers 02/27/2017
Current Weight 03/15/2017 : 233 LBS
Ultimate Goal Weight: 180-185 LBS
Weight Lost on WW to date: 9.2 LBS
Old 03-15-2017, 08:57 PM   #81  

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessmeg View Post
Hi, all. I will be going to my first WW at-work meeting today as I re-join for the 293,975,00th time! I'm MEG and I just got out of control. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago and for 2 weeks following it, I ate NOTHING. I lost 17 pounds. But once I started eating again, I regained all of that and more. I have diabetes and was put on Actos to get my blood sugars down so my neurosurgeon would operate. Well, it works. In fact, it works too well and because of that, I've been an eating machine. Last night, I had ice cream for dinner, a whole bag of gummy bears, cookies and a donut (I knew I was re-joining today). My blood sugar this AM: 98! When I was 17 pounds down, I wasn't taking the Actos and wasn't craving everything in sight!

I first joined WW in 1989 and made it to LifeTime that first time and I've struggled ever since. From what I've seen of the Smart Points, it's very much the way I know I should eat: more protein, fewer bad carbs so I'm excited that WW got that memo.

So, if I attend 14 meetings out of 16, I get reimbursed from my employer, so win-win. Plus I earn points to lower my health insurance costs for 2018. Another win.

I live in MN and am 52.
Welcome! Glad you're back!!! And yes, Actos is horrible for cravings!!! I was on Actos, and now my doctor is taking me off of that and putting me on a once a week injection (I start that on Saturday.)
WTG on your BG as well!

Glad to have you here
Old 03-18-2017, 05:20 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 187.4/187.4/125

Height: 5'1"

Great to see a support thread for new WW people :-). I did WW a long, long time ago (like in the 1980's) when I was a teenager and rediscovered it online in July last year. I went to two face-to-face meetings but didn't feel I really connected to the group or the Smart Points program so I quit. However, I rejoined again a week ago, online only. I also decided to try out the Simply Filling plan, as I think not having to count points will help me be more successful. I got sidetracked big time this weekend but I'm restarting for real on Monday.

Tam
djunamod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:18 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 200/200/175

Height: 5'2"

Default Newbie 2.5 weeks in

Hi all, I'm Shannon, 38 yr old mom of 3. 14,11,& 4. I joined weight watchers as kind of a last resort before giving up. I have been on countless diets over the past 2 yrs since starting my weight loss journey, unsuccessful at best, and injuries keep me from being able to do the workouts included in most of them. So anyway, here I am in my second week almost 3rd, I dropped 4lbs in the first week, got a little too comfortable and made not so wonderful choices the second week. No gain, but no loss either. So this week I'm geared up and ready to go. I hit the recipe page on the app, and hit Pinterest for the rest. Bought and bagged (prepped) my veggies for dinners and bought fruit for snacks. I'm determined this time. I joined the meetings as well because nothing says accountability like paying extra for meetings, so I will attend lol. Actually I like the meetings, it gives me 30 minutes of time for me, even though my littlest is with me, but it gives motivation to get moving or do something besides hanging out on the couch.

Anyway, totally forgot the location portion of this, but currently we are in Ft Leavenworth Kansas, but will be moving to Ft Lewis WA in June. Looking forward to losing weight with all of you!
Mom2threeACG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:53 PM   #84  

Hello everyone! Welcome.

I weighed in today and am down another 1.6 pounds - WHOOHOO!! That makes 10.6 pounds lost in 3 weeks
Old 03-26-2017, 02:29 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 220.5/185/140

Height: 5'7

Hey y'all!!

I have been on and off 3FC for ears! I am glad to be back and just started over with WW. I am a 29 year old single female in Alabama. Last April I reached my highest weight ever of 220 pounds... I slowly started making some changes to take back my life. I am down 35 pounds and looking for a support group to help me lose the next 35!
oksoitsjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:27 AM   #86  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oksoitsjen View Post
Hey y'all!!

I have been on and off 3FC for ears! I am glad to be back and just started over with WW. I am a 29 year old single female in Alabama. Last April I reached my highest weight ever of 220 pounds... I slowly started making some changes to take back my life. I am down 35 pounds and looking for a support group to help me lose the next 35!
Awesome, WTG and hello
Old 03-28-2017, 12:24 PM   #87  

Hi everyone. I am new to WW, just started yesterday. I live in Hershey, PA and am married with one daughter (14). I love Disney, traveling and camping. I have always maintained my weight with ease since childhood- was always an athlete. Now I have a desk job and middle age (44) is not helping me at all! I have gained about 30 pounds in the past 3 years and hope to lose it all (and maybe 5 pounds more).

SW 160
GW 130
princesspiglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 08:18 AM   #88  

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspiglet View Post
Hi everyone. I am new to WW, just started yesterday. I live in Hershey, PA and am married with one daughter (14). I love Disney, traveling and camping. I have always maintained my weight with ease since childhood- was always an athlete. Now I have a desk job and middle age (44) is not helping me at all! I have gained about 30 pounds in the past 3 years and hope to lose it all (and maybe 5 pounds more).

SW 160
GW 130
Hello
Old 03-30-2017, 08:19 AM   #89  

So I gained half a pound over the last week. Then again, I also ate something salty the night before...

How is everyone doing?
Old 03-31-2017, 01:49 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 355/355/275

Height: 5'7"

Default I'm new here :)

My name is Heather and I just joined WW yesterday (SUPER new). My mom joined about 2 months ago I guess and she actually goes to the meetings. She's had AWESOME success (she did South Beach for a few months then switched to WW... in all she's lost 40 pounds!) However, I'm selfish with my time after work so I'm going the online route. So let's see...

I am 27, I live with my fiance and we have two cats, a dog and a rabbit. We enjoy building things (furniture mainly) in our free time. We will be trying to conceive soon so I'm hoping that my weight loss with help with the symptoms of my PCOS. I'm really excited to see if I will have any success with WW!

I am 5'7 and my current (starting) weight is 355.

Last edited by zassy1520; 03-31-2017 at 01:54 PM.
zassy1520 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weight watchers