Old 01-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

I read a recent article about plain greek yogurt. Women who eat it are less depressed than those who don't. You can look it up. I'm looking forward to having something from every food group. No more deprivation or keto or zero carbs. I'm through with it. It makes your hair fall out and the rebound weight gain after you've thrown your thyroid and adrenal glands under the bus, hellooooo.

I'm excited to get off the rollercoaster. Why does it take so long to give yourself permission to enjoy your food without all of the food rules, regulations and keto meters.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 216.6/216.6/198

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesikaBeth View Post
You got this!
Thank you!

Since I am unable to attend meetings, location and time do not work for me, this is going to be my meeting place. So I hope it stays active to help me along my journey. I need to keep in mind this is my new lifestyle!
Racemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 08:06 PM   #33  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies!!! I too am back at doing WW online. I had great success in 2013-14 and got down to 152...then I just went back to my old bad habits. So here I am AGAIN! These threads are so great at giving you someone to share your experiences with! Too bad WW site doesn't have the great community that this site has...I don't like their format. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from everyone!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:04 PM   #34  

I went to my first meeting. It was great. Went to the early check in around 4:30 pm and didn't leave until 7:00 pm. The leaders spent extra time with each of us. I purchased all of the new points guide books, including shopping, dining out. I'm already excited. There's so many new colorful brochures and recipe photos, meal plan photos with the points. They've made it so easy.

I can't wait. I started tonight, logging my points. No need to go on a pre-"diet" bender. I'm actually doing it in reverse and they were just fine with it. I asked them not to tell me what my starting weight is. What I don't know won't hurt or hinder me. I do better when I know what I've done for the week and just keep it rolling until the end. It alleviates mind blocks. When I reach my goal, then they can tell me what my starting weight was. I've done it this way before and I'm here to tell you it works for me. Full steam ahead.

I'm 30 points aday and there's 35 additional week points for a special occasion. To be used wisely and not divided up every day for best results. The leader said she's only used her 35 add'l points one time in all of these months.

Last edited by Mossy; 01-09-2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:41 AM   #35  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post
I went to my first meeting. It was great. Went to the early check in around 4:30 pm and didn't leave until 7:00 pm. The leaders spent extra time with each of us. I purchased all of the new points guide books, including shopping, dining out. I'm already excited. There's so many new colorful brochures and recipe photos, meal plan photos with the points. They've made it so easy.

I can't wait. I started tonight, logging my points. No need to go on a pre-"diet" bender. I'm actually doing it in reverse and they were just fine with it. I asked them not to tell me what my starting weight is. What I don't know won't hurt or hinder me. I do better when I know what I've done for the week and just keep it rolling until the end. It alleviates mind blocks. When I reach my goal, then they can tell me what my starting weight was. I've done it this way before and I'm here to tell you it works for me. Full steam ahead.

I'm 30 points aday and there's 35 additional week points for a special occasion. To be used wisely and not divided up every day for best results. The leader said she's only used her 35 add'l points one time in all of these months.
Awesome
JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:46 AM   #36  

Arrow

Hello to everyone new

I'm so glad this thread is kicking off to a great start!

Well... My weigh in days are supposed to be on Wednesday, but I 'cheated' and weighed today. My first weigh in doing WW Points Plus (the last system them had.) AND... I've lost only 2 ounces in the last week doing WW I am pretty disappointed, actually, but they say if this happens to lower your daily point allowance. I'm really really hoping for a more significant loss next week. I have done WW in the past and was successful on it. The reason I decided to begin WW again is because, while what I was doing before worked for a almost 2 years (and a 100 pound weight loss), I hit a weight-loss plateau about 5 months ago where the scale didn't budge in either direction at all over the last 5 months. SO... now I have approx. 50 pounds to go until my UGW and am really hoping WW gests me there. I just don't understand why I only lost 2 pounds... I followed everything to a T. Le Sigh

Well I am at work now, but I will be back later

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-10-2017, 06:36 PM   #37  

Hi everyone! My weigh in day is Thursday. Once I am down 10 lbs, I am buying the kit with the calculator and books. That is my treat for losing weight. I am going ice skating with my family tomorrow. I took the boys with my husband right before Christmas. I have been working out for the past 3 weeks, so I am excited to see how my endurance has improved. We got this!!!!
princessminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 168/163/119

Height: 5ft 1 in

I joined WW January 10, 2016. I live in Texas. I love, love, love 3FC. I have used this site throughout the years I have been in and out of WW. So long since I have used the website that I had forgotten my password. Got that fixed and now I am just so happy to be back and on the road again to weight loss and getting healthy. I weighed in at 179 and I would like to get down to 140.Now if I could just get me a weight loss ticker on my profile...
quiltinana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #39  

Talking

I've been logging my food. I can see exactly where I've been going off the rails. My portions have been twice what they should be. No surprises there. I'm ratcheting them down but I haven't hit that sweet spot of 30 points.

The ww points site log is not very easy to use. I'm still trying to figure it out.

I'm still here and getting the hang of it. I had 40 points today and 32 yesterday. I like the freedom to have whatever your points can afford. Anything that you love, no denial. I'm measuring but I need to log along the day instead of waiting for the big reveal at the end of the day.

That's not going to work. How's everything going for you?
Old 01-13-2017, 02:05 AM   #40  

Weigh in was today. Nothing. No loss, no gain. I am ok with this. I haven't been tracking, but I have been exercising. I am back to tracking tomorrow. Dance class started back up. Everyone commented on my big weight loss. Down 5 lbs since I started before New Years. I will take it!
princessminnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 03:06 PM   #41  

For awhile, I'm going to have to eat twice aday. I keep going to 40 points with three meals. This is harder than you would think and it appears that the new program is similar to older versions from what I've been told. I still like it and I know it will work for me. It's going to take some practice.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:14 PM   #42  

Hey everyone,

my weigh in day is Sundays so tomorrow. I travel a lot for work at the moment especially internationally but Sundays are the days where i have good access to a scale since I am usually visiting friends etc. I also like that it keeps me in check on the weekends.
Last week was fairly rough work-wise and I ended up going out with co-workers twice and had Mc Donald's. On top of that I had an international flight covering a 7h time difference so counting points for today was difficult.

However, I managed to stay within my points (although I used up all weekly and fit points), so kind of excited for tomorrow.

Does anyone also take measures? i bought a tape two weeks ago t get a better idea about how my body changes.
neyjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 01:01 AM   #43  

Height: 5'5"

Default Pushing restart button

Hi all - this is a great idea!

I just rejoined WW today. I'm 45, 5'5", 227.8lbs. I decided its time. My life has been crazy the past several years and I have totally let my weight get out of control. I had lost several pounds years ago and felt great. Here I am today, having gained almost 50lbs.

The new weight watchers is taking some adjusting. I guess I'm a creature of habit and just need to get used to this! Although, recipes seemed easier to find before 😕

Anyyyway - let's encourage one another and be accountable!
momentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:34 PM   #44  
Less of a Better Me

S/C/G: 207.4/ticker/146

Height: 5'4"

neyjah - I did keep measurements as I lost weight. That was another thing that helped with motivation and gave me another way to see progress.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #45  

Arrow

Hello again WW friends

So, I had my first weigh in and it said I GAINED. I was very disappointed.

I tracked everything, stayed in my points, etc. The ONLY thing I can think is my activity level isn't high bc I am mostly sedentary at work. So, I've been trying to at least walk around more during the day, and I went down on my pointsplus by 2, and my next weigh in is on Wednesday 1/18. I just don't get it. I've been very successful with WW in the past, so I'm hoping for a loss on this second week. I *feel* better, but...

I'll be back soon to check in. I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

And welcome to all the newcomers!

Last edited by JesikaBeth; 01-16-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Tags
weight watchers