Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 11-30-2008, 02:34 AM   #151  
in development

Height: 5' 6"

Great news, Lydia! I haven't had the problem with my hands but gloves can be Shades too? The glare can get quite bad.

Good morning to everyone else. 07:30 here and -2 C (not sure in F but cold enough). Have a good day.
silverbirch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:53 AM   #152  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Good morning everyone,

I hope you enjoyed your turkeys and whatever else you were doing these last few days. I just got back from the gym (1/2 hour core class and then about 50 minutes upper body). I cut it a bit short because I am afraid I will get a big workout tonight or early tomorrow morning as we expect a big dump of snow.
Lydia, are you getting it as well? I think you may be in winter storm's path as well.
Yesterday, I did an hour of Zumba. We had our office Christmas party last night and I am afraid I OD'd on calories a bit. It was a buffet style and loaded my plate with a salad and veggies and a big piece of beef roast which was not that bad, but I decided to have a dessert. I had the most delish cake (fruity and fluffy) but the service was terrible and the waiters kept removing everybody's plates with half of a dessert still on them. I salvaged a few other people's desserts (at my table) but then my name got called as I won a prize (a completely useless set of 4 espresso mugs with saucers) and when I returned to the table I found out my dessert plate was taken away (I still 1/2 of the dessert left).
Ummm.... so I went and got another piece of the fruity fluffy thing.
Oh well. I also had a glass of red wine (but only one). I danced for about an hour so hopefully that offset the dessert somewhat.

I need to hit the store and get a new snow shovel as my old one is falling apart.

Alena
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #153  
Working My Way Back Down

Alena, that snow is working its way across the continent! We had about 8" over the past 2 days. Since it's the weekend, it's not as crazy as a work day. However, it surely means that winter is here!
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote