Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-17-2022, 10:47 AM   #136  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Power walked and ran errands. Will be leaving in a few minutes to go to church. Want to get there early so I can get a seat. 😁🌺😷❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 01:19 PM   #137  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning to everyone!

WI dunno.......Still not brave enough to get on. AND I am still eating the candy that makes me scared to get on. sheesh
WO just walking at the fair

Wonderful Easter to everyone

Rachel, I only caught the jist of helping your mom with memory care? with milk and frig. If this is off context sorry. But what about putting the milk in a small container and put the bigger version in the back so if the small one is left out the whole carton is not spoiled?
Giddy, don't tell anyone where you lose the lb's in the woods, cause if you do everyone will want to use that spot. I love that you have enlisted your family (kids) what a wonderful plan going forward. Including them in this journey since it also involves them too.
ciecie, I never did find a free version of clamity jane with doris day. Oh well but thank you for the suggestion
Teri you are our resident gardner. Does using boiled citrus peel water near the base of your plants keep the bugs away?

Ok we are off for a hike then lunch out we hope

nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 02:48 PM   #138  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from church this afternoon. Ran errands on the way home. Will do 2 more miles Leslie Sansone in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 04-17-2022, 09:49 PM   #139  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I hope you had a nice Easter!

Off plan food. Tomorrow is a new day. I really need to get on track and find my focus.

Exercise: 45 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 10:02 PM   #140  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from Easter Dinner at friends. All did another 2 miles Leslie’s Sansone. Over ate. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 04-18-2022, 04:30 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Nancy, that's an excellent idea about putting Mom's milk in a separate small container!!! Problem is, she also leaves the fridge door open. But I like your idea and will see what I can work with!

I turn 60 tomorrow. My goal had been to be down to my goal weight range by then. I've been gaining, instead, and I have not stepped onto the scale for a long time. Well, guess what? I weighed myself yesterday. I have gained back all my weight. Needless to say, I am not happy to report this but I want to be accountable. I NEED to be accountable. So, there you have it. This is where I am right now. Very much in a rut. I know what I need to do; I just have not been doing it. Hang in there with me, my chick friends . I need you!
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 07:44 AM   #142  

Good morning! Happy Birthday a day early Rachel! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 04-18-2022, 08:21 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'5

During the month of January I did an elimination diet and lost 12lbs since then I have re-introduced all of those foods and I have gained 6lbs. Now, I'm struggling to stay away from those foods, but I know I have to because they are bad for my health. I know if I put too much pressure on myself I just give up, so this time I'm going to take one day at a time and start slowly and go from there.

My plan for today:
  • 10K steps
  • NO sweets
  • 1 cup of coffee
  • 64 ounces of water
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 09:22 AM   #144  

Good morning again! Muffin, that sounds like a good plan! I had breakfast. I’ll go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 04-18-2022, 09:50 AM   #145  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

It looks like a lot of us are in the same boat this morning. I feel like I have been paddling my boat with a tea spoon. I decided to step in the scale this morning and from the binge on Sat and the off plan yesterday I am up 6 pounds. I don't normally make plans. But, my plan for this month is to get below 200 pounds. I have been above 200 pounds for too long now. Yesterday I bought some baby carrots, celery, etc. for when I need a little something but don't need the calories. It's funny, in the past I have over indulged in veggies when I felt stressed but never gained. I need to get back to the basics.

Steps from yesterday: 12,274

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 18

Ecclesiastes 7:8
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

It doesn't take a genius to agree that the end of a diet is a lot better than the beginning. Oh, how wonderful it will be to finally reach the goal we set for ourselves, to finish this time of trial, temptation, and struggle! The Lord rejoices when we triumph in the pursuits of our everyday lives. He longs to see us happy and fulfilled. Pray to the Lord that He might bring you to the finish of your weight-loss program. He is faithful to stand beside us, granting the patience we need in all situations so we might finish victorious. Praise the Lord!

Today's thought: This day means I am one day closer to the end of my diet!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 10:48 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 336.7/334.2/134.7

Height: 5'3"

So yesterday was a super stressful day. I like to binge eat my emotions, but I knew that I what I wanted to binge eat... would have set me back so much. So, I just kept eating more and more protein. Chicken, roast beef, turkey, boiled eggs, but not a carb in sight. I really didn't expect to lose anything today due to how much I ate, but surprise! I'm down another 1.5 pounds, which means I have lost my first 10 pounds (and the first 5% of my goal) this week. I am so excited. I am so glad I chose to keep chugging my water and to leave those carbs alone. My kids are being super supportive, but I think they got a little annoyed when they found all of the bread frozen solid in the freezer. I just couldn't yesterday. They understood. This morning, they have already started de-thawing one of the loaves so they can have lunch later.

P.S. I don't normally throw our breads in the freezer. Yesterday was just a hard day and I couldn't deal with the temptation. But I think I have found a new life plan: When you just can't deal with it, freeze it til you can. lmbo

nancylmrn *Hugs* It's okay. Maybe throwing the temptations in the freezer or somewhere REALLY hard to get to will help you, too. Then you can take the next week to reset and then revisit the scale (if you want).
Muffin I like your plan! Small steps are less overwhelming. I've been trying to drink 1/2 my weight in ounces, but I seem to end each day at 80 oz. In this case, with my recent weight loss, instead of me getting closer to my goal, the goal is getting closer to me. lol Less pounds = less ounces. I can't wait to see how you did today. I know you're going to rock it!
Giddy Bang Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 11:14 AM   #147  

Hi all! Just got back from power walking and running errands. Like the rest of you, I over ate yesterday. Today’s a new day. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 04-18-2022, 12:52 PM   #148  

Default April 2022

Hi!

GiddyBangBang: Congrats on the 10 pounds! That is equal to $13 American.
Nancy: I don't know anything about orange peel in water. I will have to look it up. I have a problem with slugs with one group of plants. I lost half of them last year/I split/replanted/ and lost half this year. I planted some fox glove near them. I don't know if it will help. Fox glove have some toxic properties. I have some tansy which also has some toxic properties...But I don't want it to spread. I used to plant feverfew (an herb) near my snow peas. I thought it helped... I need to look up on line what plants "go together"... A friend told me to paint tree leaves with egg yolk to deter deer. They said that they only needed to do it once a season. I did it after I saw the deer strip my kitty willow...I think I will do it again and expand the area...I think something dug up my jack-in-pulpit (arisaema) that were in pots... I planted snow peas in pots this year and the birds have already found them... I lost a bunch of primroses that were in window boxes. I am really upset about it. I did not get around to moving them/repotting them last fall. Most were okay until March when we had cold/wet weather...Some plants you have to be extra vigilant with. The good news is that I have a bunch of seedlings started...some with 4 leaves! Anyway, I need to contact some pros. I need to gather my thoughts and write out my questions. Sorry I need to think about these problems, and have been putting it off.
Diana: Where are you going in your boat? I hope it is not China...
Muffin: Welcome back! It is a good day to begin again!
Rachel: Happy B-Day! Sorry about the gain...You are not alone. We have been there...We have done that...//Can Dad check the refrigerator door occasionally?
Hi CieCie!

I biked/wt. lifted/did floor exercise/did stair stepping this am. Too much cake and ice cream yesterday. But I am also using up some food in the fridge. I am wary of getting on the scale today.

Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 03:15 PM   #149  

Good afternoon! Had lunch. Just got out of the shower. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 04-18-2022, 10:35 PM   #150  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Giddy Bang Bang Great job on the 10 pounds!

Teri Well, I'm not going anywhere fast, LOL. I am still here and trying.

Total Approx 1100 calories +

Breakfast ( calories & )
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 500 Calories)
overnight oats 400 calories
later banana 100 calories

Dinner ( 600 Calories)
2 chicken tenderloins 150 calories
salad w/BHF ranch 250 calories
banana 100 calories
ice cream sandwich 100 calories

Exercise: