3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   April 2022 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/324963-april-2022-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 03-31-2022 10:38 PM

April 2022 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

ciecie 04-01-2022 12:55 AM

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🌺😷❤️

Rachel1234 04-01-2022 05:57 AM

Happy April 1st

Teri, when we went antiquing, I found two green depression ware glass goblets which were very reasonably priced so I did get those! I've wanted some for a long long time. Even if I never buy much (I'm very choosy), I simply love to "look." Awesome on the 50 swimming laps you did!!!!:swim:

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calcium supp., recumbent bike, situps.

ciecie 04-01-2022 06:58 AM

Good morning again! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Just got out of the shower. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️

Diana3271 04-01-2022 09:38 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif Happy Friday!

I'm going to a festival with a friend today. It's called the Flowertown Festival.

Steps from yesterday: 5,085

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

April 1

James 1:4
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were a magic wand that we could wave, and suddenly the pounds would melt from our flesh and we would be the perfect weight? I know of no one who would choose the rigors and demands of a diet over a magic wand. Unfortunately, there are no magic wands, and the only way we can lose weight is to set ourselves to the task-body, mind, and spirit. We need to ask God's help, that we might remain committed to the task no matter how long it takes. When we call on the Lord, He will grant us the patience we so badly need.

Today's thought: The longer the wait, the less the weight!

Teri000 04-01-2022 11:27 AM

April 2022

Good Morning!

Diana: Thanks again, for starting a new thread.
Rachel: Your green goblets sound lovely. That is really nice when you find something that you really desire...

I have been swimming now for 9 months along with some other exercises. I think my exercise program has been great. I have been trying to eat healthy now for 6 months. I lost less weight the past 2 months, but I am still losing weight... I really need to be careful when others bring home ice cream. It is really hard to pass up...

Yesterday, I did water walking/sculling/kicking for 45 minutes and 5 minutes of the efflexor. This am, I biked/wt. lifted and did floor exercises. Diet was okay. I am a little low on groceries, so I think I am eating too many carbs. I think I have eaten too many potatoes the past 2 months. I had not had them in a really long time and they taste really good with some stuff added...

nancylmrn 04-01-2022 12:35 PM

Happy April to everyone
No WI for awhile. I really am going to try for only once a week and really log my foods not just breakfast and move on.
No WO today, I have been really sore, and the arthritis in my finders are flaring up

Diana thank you so much for starting us off on the right foot this month.
Ok I am off to find, of all things, two extenders for out outside faucets. I scrape my knuckles up every time I have to put the hose on the outside faucet.

As usual I do read all the posts I just have been horrible about posting these past few months.

ciecie 04-01-2022 05:17 PM

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before I punched in. Will power walk to supper tonight. Will power walk and run errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷🌺

Diana3271 04-01-2022 11:04 PM

Hi Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Total Approx 1610 calories + https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif

Breakfast ( 210 calories & https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...ges/coffee.gif)
1 Siggi yogurt 110 calories
blueberries 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (500 Calories)
Ice cream 500 calories

Dinner (900 Calories)
filet mignon 350
mashed potatoes 350 calories
mushrooms 200 calories

Exercise:
walking at festival

Have a Blessed evening!

ciecie 04-02-2022 12:43 AM

Good morning! Fell asleep in front of the tv. Power walked to and home from supper. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷🌺

Diana3271 04-02-2022 07:33 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

I showed a gain from yesterday but it was only .2. I am happy that I was able to enjoy something without going overboard and having a several pound gain from it.

Steps from yesterday: 13,993

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 2

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

It seemed like forever before any weight came off. Gerri had cut way back on her food intake and exercised daily. It had been frustrating to step up on the scales day after day to find no real change. She stuck with the diet despite her despair, and now four weeks into the program it was paying off. People were beginning to notice the difference in her. What had seemed so painfully slow, one pound every few days, had finally added up, and she was thrilled. Waiting a little while had paid off, waiting a little more didn't seem nearly as hard.

Today's thought: I can take this diet one day at a time!

Rachel1234 04-02-2022 07:49 AM

Good morning

I took in around 1500 calories yesterday and met the rest of my goals, except for sit-ups.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calcium supp., recumbent bike, sit-ups and stretching.

ciecie 04-02-2022 08:38 AM

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️

Teri000 04-02-2022 11:55 AM

April 2022

Good Morning!

Diana: I hope that you had fun at that Flowertown Festival. I looked it up on line. I like to see what is happening in other parts of the country.

Gee, Nancy, I was hoping that you would find something to mitigate your joint problems. I wish that I knew of a special diet or magic potion...

Yesterday, I did 5 minutes on the efflexor and 20 minutes of biking followed by 50 flaps, I mean laps in the pool... Hmmmm. Maybe my upper arms are flappers... This am, I biked, wt. lifted, did floor exercises and did stair stepping at home. Diet was okay except for jr. frosty and lime yogurt with crunchies on top.

This week, I could not wait to go grocery shopping. (Ooh...) I spent way too much money grocery shopping yesterday, and I bought some treats...But it could be a lot worse. Maybe I will take my time opening them up. I also bought some instant coffee (Maxwell House). It is not decaf and it tastes better than the generic stuff I was drinking. It is not bitter. Oh, I threw out my stevia sweeteners that have dextrose or maltose in it.

Oh, I am a pound below my goal of 2 months ago. That is okay with me. :) I am moving in the right direction...OH HAPPY DAY!

ciecie 04-02-2022 12:29 PM

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning! Had my second COVID booster this morning, Had lunch a few minutes ago. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️