Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-02-2022, 10:01 PM   #16  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Teri I think you would have enjoyed the festival.
Originally it was called the Azalea festival but they changed the name to Flowertown Festival.

Total Approx 1310 calories +

Breakfast ( 210 calories & )
1 Siggi yogurt 110 calories
blueberries 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 Calories)
grilled chicken sandwich 400 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon, romaine, shredded carrots, celery, apple chunks, & BHF's ranch 500 calories
yogurt w/blueberries 200 calories

Exercise:
walking at festival

Have a Blessed evening!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 11:06 PM   #17  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from church tonight. Ran errands on the way home. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁❤️😷🌺
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 06:28 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Diana, a flower festival sounds like fun.

I took in around 1800 calories yesterday. I did some recumbent biking, sit-ups, and chest press for weights.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calcium supp.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 06:54 AM   #19  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,468

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 3

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

There are times in our lives when a diet may be easier than at other times. In times of stress or tragedy, it may be impossible for us to lose weight. Diets take concentration and commitment. Things may come up to cause us to fall away from our diets, but we need to get started again as soon as possible. Just because we fail once doesn't mean we will fail every time. Pray for God's help and guidance. He will be faithful to help us through the tough times and the times we fail. God will make our way easier through His companionship and comfort.

Today's thought: There is no better time to diet than right now!
Old 04-03-2022, 07:39 AM   #20  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 04-03-2022, 01:15 PM   #21  

Default April 2022

Hi!

Hope that you are all having a great weekend.

I just did the efflexor 5 minutes yesterday and I did stair steps this am. Maybe I will do the bikes/wts./floor exercises later.

So much for delayed gratification...I had a pecan nougat candy bar yesterday and 2 chocolate twinkies today. Wt. is up a quarter of a pound.

I need to get some other goals done...today...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 03:09 PM   #22  

Good afternoon! Went for two power walks today. Ran errands both times. Have a load of laundry in the washer. 😁❤️😷🌺
Old 04-04-2022, 05:30 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

I took in a little over 1700 calories yesterday. Also did recumbent bike and leg press for weights.

Today's Plan: 1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calcium supp.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 07:51 AM   #24  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 04-04-2022, 09:33 AM   #25  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I had a binge yesterday and ate my emotions. Of course it didn't make me feel any better nor did it fix anything.

Steps from yesterday: 5,569

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

April 4

Psalm 37:7
Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Is there anything worse than skinny people who act as if dieting were no big deal? It is so difficult to hear others criticize our efforts when they have absolutely no idea what we are going through. However, we need to understand that the comments of those who don't understand us really shouldn't affect us. The Lord loves us as we are, and He truly does understand the struggles we grapple with. He has compassion on His children, and He will deal with those who are cruel or unthinking in their dealings with us. Listen to the Lord, not to others who don't know us nearly as well.

Today's thought: Beware skinny people with fat mouths!
Old 04-04-2022, 09:52 AM   #26  

Good morning again! Diana, all of us have our binge days. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 04-04-2022, 12:00 PM   #27  

Default April 2022

Good Morning!

Nancy: I don't recall if I told you that I saw a You Tube video of wild flowers at Mt. St. Helens. It was amazing with the volcano as the background. There was Indian paintbrush, columbine, lupins, foxglove. So pretty.

Diana: I too overate yesterday. I don't like when I do that. I had a lot of things to get done and was looking for something to motivate me. As I said before, I know people who really go all out on coffee... I wish that there was a roller coaster across the street or a water slide park...I don't know if a thrill would make a difference...At least it would not be calories.

I did stair stepping yesterday, and this am I biked/wt. lifted/floor exercises/stair stepping. I have been craving sweets for a while.

Oh, I planted more seeds yesterday and I put some seeds that have germinated under lights. I am relieved that some seeds are growing. I am using some potting soil from a few years ago, and was worried about bugs maybe eating the seeds. I have some really expensive seed that I bought a few years ago, and they is germinating, too. I am so happy...I have been feeling sad because some of my plants outdoors have gotten damaged from the cold weather?
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 01:17 PM   #28  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Had lunch. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
Old 04-04-2022, 07:17 PM   #29  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Slow to get back on here this month. Saturday was family day and lunch out then back to my home for cards...until almost 9pm. But it was fun

I am not weighing in for awhile I can feel the bloat and 'heavyness' I did not/have not been crazy with my diet just different and it is showing up.

Teri I have not been up to Mt. St. Helens in decades LOL I remember living in AR when it blew and my parents scraping ash off the cars and bringing me a gal pickle jar of ash that summer. I donated it to the local school when I moved back to WA state. With it being a federal protected area you can't explore around the mountain. You have to stay on the designated paths and pay for a placard for your car to park in the park + pay to get into the park. Got you coming and going.

Ok off for now back again later
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 08:47 PM   #30  

Good evening! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🌺😷❤️