Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-04-2021, 11:47 PM   #46  

Good night all! Power walked to and home from church. Ran errands in the way home. Had supper. Watched Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner on TCM on Demand. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😷🍀😁❤️
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 01:15 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 165 (Aug 31/21)/141

Big win today was doing a 20 minute workout. Working out on a Saturday! Mostly this feels impressive because I wrangled myself into a sports bra on what I often designate as a pajama morning.
Really struggling to get my calories to a deficit. This is day 3 of tracking calories. Should probably try tracking what I plan to eat so that I'm more aware of the sneaky ones (looking at you, morning granola!) and then adjusting.

Teri, I like yoga as well! I'm not very flexible, but it's still fun. If you're into youtube workouts, Yoga with Adrienne is pretty great.

Tealer - I'm with you on modest and realistic goals! Movement is all I'm asking for after a year of nothing!
AuspiciousOtter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:00 AM   #48  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 11,021
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 5

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Lois woke up from the strangest dream. She had died and gone to heaven, but when she got there, she couldn't get in. There was an extremely narrow hallway that everyone had to pass through before they could enter heaven. Try as she might, Lois couldn't get through the passageway because she was so large. Before, she had doubted that she could lose weight. Now, she found a new motivation. She believed God had broken through her excuses to tell her how important it was for her to lose. Never once did she believe that God would keep her out of heaven because of her weight, but she realized that her weight already kept her from enjoying life the way God intended it to be.

Today's thought: Life is great when you carry less weight!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:08 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Tonight I am hosting a scrabble get-together. Will allow for extra calories. I took in 1340 calories yesterday. I did a bit of the treadmill yesterday......am easing back into it. WOW! I am REALLY out of condition, chicks. But go figure, after not doing the treadmill for so long due to the bad hip. This is a real project to try to get back into shape. I used walking muscles I haven't used in a long time. Alas, the journey continues............

Today's Plan: 1800 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/min/calx2 supp., post-op exercises.

Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:29 AM   #50  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. We got some badly needed rain last night. 😁❤️😷🍀
Old 09-05-2021, 08:55 PM   #51  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1520 calories +

Breakfast ( 320 calories & )
2 Siggi's yogurtS 220 calories
banana 100 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch ( 500 Calories)
salad w/grilled salmon & BHF's ranch 500 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
weird dinner
protein bar 350 calories
banana topped with single serve peanut butter 350 calories

Exercise:
No workout but I got my steps in

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 09-05-2021, 10:09 PM   #52  

Good night! MY NEW PHONE HAS BEEN SHIPPED! 😁. Went for several power walks today. Will be shutting down in a couple to go to bed. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 09-06-2021, 05:56 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

AuspiciousOtter, I had to chuckle at your ambition in putting on your sports bra right away in the morning. That's one of my motivational tricks too.

Well, I didn't do as well as I had planned to do yesterday for calorie intake. I did fine with the pizza, but as we continued to play scrabble throughout the evening, I did not keep track of the nut/candy mixture; I always seemed to be re-filling my bowl. I ate quite a bit. Sure had a great time though! New day; new week.

Today's Plan: 1200-1500 calories, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, vit/mincalx2 supp., treadmill, post-op exercises.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 07:37 AM   #54  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍀😷❤️
Old 09-06-2021, 08:53 AM   #55  

Default September 2021

Good Morning!

Auspicious and Rachel: Did you know that the first sports bra was made from 2 jock straps and was called a jock bra? I think the woman or women who came up with the idea made a lot of money.

Rachel: Hard to put the breaks on food when attending social events...I think maybe I should do some imagery before attending... My Scrabble group is on break for a few months.

CieCie: Have fun with your new phone!

It was supposed to rain most of yesterday, so I did not get out much. I collected some cosmos seed for next year. I filled a bushel with weeds. The plastic chair that I was sitting in sunk in the wet soil and cracked and broke. But I wasn't hurt. I worked on some seeds in doors and I cleaned out part of the fridge. The latter is a really easy job to avoid...

I am so glad that I have a list written out of all the things that I need to do...
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 09:28 AM   #56  

Good morning again! Teri, I’m going to enjoy my new phone. It’s supposed to get here on Thursday. Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😷🍀😁❤️
Old 09-06-2021, 11:42 AM   #57  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps for yesterday: 7,561
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

September 6

Job 22:27
Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.

Gary took time every morning to pray about his diet. Some days he awoke frustrated that he wasn't losing weight. Other days he awoke with cravings, afraid he wouldn't be able to withstand temptation. Still other mornings he just wanted to thank God that he'd come so far. God helped make the diet bearable. Every time Gary found himself feeling ready to give up, a quick prayer to God gave him the willpower to go on. The power of God is a wonderful thing. We cannot comprehend how much God does for us when we call upon His name. Rest assured that God is with you in all you do . . . even your diet.

Today's thought: The more time you pray, the less you can weigh!
Old 09-06-2021, 12:29 PM   #58  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Will have lunch in a few minutes. 😷❤️😁🍀
Old 09-06-2021, 02:00 PM   #59  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well chicks this is a quick fly by........I have to chuckle at @AuspiciousOtter and the sports bra....Those darn contraptions. I too will set out my workout clothes to put on first thing when I get up to make me workout. BUT have you ever noticed how difficult it is to get out of that darn sports bra when you are sweaty??? Once while at the gym I almost had to call someone to help me take it off, it was stuck on me like glue!

WI down today and yesterday, but it is due to not eating enough. 1. Working the fair you are not allowed to have food in your booth. 2. I just finished some antibiotics and now, again I have thrush in my mouth and throat. I have a call in to the Dr. office in hopes they will call in the prescription. Swallowing is so very painful, like cut glass down your throat and sores under my tongue, gums swollen....grrr so soft food and liquids--take goodness for protein shakes.
WO lots of walking on my breaks at the fair, its a pretty big place.......saw the Budwiser clydsdales yesterday!

Ok off to work my shift
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 02:20 PM   #60  

Good afternoon! Nancylmrn, so sorry you have thrush. Know it’s not fun. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😷❤️😁🍀

Tags
diet, weight loss