Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 04:23 PM   #46  
I Can and I Will

Hi Ladies! Well i got a 4 again yesterday... but its a good thing i exercised in the morning... i got sick last night and am still fighting whatever it is thats 'bugging' me.. YUCK! i am just soooooo tired... i went to bed at 9 last night and am ready for a nap. I realized why i am not losing... my calories are too high. DUH!!!
I lowered them to 1800 today... so we'll see how it goes... if it goes alright then i will lower them again. i need to ease into this or i will get fed up and quit.... Hope all is well with all of u...
Take care of u

Sandy
Old 09-27-2003, 04:36 PM   #47  

My sunny thought for today is that I don't have to work.

Lisa

ps glad you're feeling better sandybrat
Old 09-27-2003, 10:36 PM   #48  

EVENING!!

LONG DAY CHICKIES, WILL CATCH UP IN AM!
PTS FOR YESTERDAY: ALL 4

LISA-SENT YOU A PRIVATE MSG ABT WALK AWAY THE POUNDS VIDEO AND MY ROUTINE...

LATER GIRLIES
Old 09-27-2003, 11:44 PM   #49  

Got it and thank ya! I don't get O/P points I went over a little in calories but not too much. I did consume all required water and unbelievably, I walked 1 mile! I haven't felt well at all today so it took everything I had to go out there and walk, but I'm glad I did.

Take Care,
Lisa
Old 09-28-2003, 08:02 AM   #50  

Good Morning Girlies!

Sorry I wasn't here more yesterday....I've been trying to get rid of a migraine all weekend. Blehhhh......

Anyway, I got for one point yesterday. Ate too much and didn't exercise.

Amanda, you get a as well. It's a good idea NOT to get so attached to the scale. Once a month is fine for weighing. Especially if you're not trying to "tweak" your program

Lisa gets a for her 2 points. Get back up on that food horse, you can get 4 points!

And a big to Dorothy
And a big to SandyB
And a big to Pam

WAY TO GO LADIES!!! It's harder on the weekends, I know!

Well, Today is silly poll Sunday.......So, rather than a silly poll, I'm gonna ask a semi-serious question. I have to have music playing when I work out. It relieves the boredom. My favorite blood pumping music is Madonna's "Immaculate Collection", Bon Jovi's "New Jersey" and Meat Loaf's "Bat outta ****". I have lots of other favorites, but I'm wondering what you like to listen to....Maybe we'll all find a new favorite!

So let hear it.........what's your favorite workout music?

Julie
Old 09-28-2003, 03:00 PM   #51  
I Can and I Will

BON JOVI!! ALL THE WAY!!! that and i like Etta James for when i am just stretching or doing my yoga. I am still feeling like crap today... didnt get my exercise in yesterday... doubt that i will today either... but thats ok... i just want to feel better! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Love you all.. take care of U

Sandy
Old 09-28-2003, 03:41 PM   #52  

Hi ladies,

Hmmm...well when i do listen to music while I exercise I do a little bit of Spanish Rock...I especially like Shakira's (in spanish preferrably) upbeat songs and Dance Music. If I am just stretching I like Enya among others.

Today was weigh in for me...drumrrrrroll pls....3lbs less.
Oh and once again I got 4pts for yesterday.

Have a good Sunday girls...as for me today I will relax and take it easy today...pretty gloomy weather out today.
Old 09-28-2003, 03:43 PM   #53  

ooops forgot to change my stats lol.
Old 09-28-2003, 04:56 PM   #54  

A great big to Dorothy! And CONGRATS on the 3 pounds Ok, we like smilies a little around here......they make you feel good, and they have no calories!

It's raining and gloomy here in Maine, which just goes great with my headache! I think I've done nothing but sleep and eat all day. I keep grabbing handfulls of frozen grapes cuz they cool me off......think I have a fever. Noooooo energy. I think I'm gonna go do some light stretching.

Later gaters,
Julie
Old 09-28-2003, 06:25 PM   #55  
2006 - Panda Remix

I got all 4 points yesterday - had a really good workout at the gym.

I took my measurements today, and guess what?......I've lost 10 inches in a month! I am really pleased and it goes to show that even if the scales aren't moving much it doesn't mean you aren't getting smaller. I've lost 2 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, 1 inch off my bust and other 1/2 or 1 inch losses off various parts of my body. It's spread really evenly over my whole body which is good. Going to the gym regularly is definately paying off!

Well done Dot on your fantastic weight loss - that's really great!

Hi to everyone else!

Amanda xx
Old 09-28-2003, 08:27 PM   #56  

Really quick, I got all 4 points, YAY for Amanda,Yay for happy Dance, and Mira I hope you feel better soon, BBL,
Lisa
Old 09-28-2003, 09:45 PM   #57  

Thanks Julie and hope you feel better...btw frozen grapes are one of my favorite snacks...they're yummmy. In a while crocodile lol.

Amanda- congrats on the inches.

Lisa congrats on your points.

See you all tomorrow...take care.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:50 AM   #58  

Morning Ladies!
It's still gloomy here, but I think I kicked the headache. So now I''m just sleepy. I gotta get some exercise! Have dance class tonight, but I don't think I can wait that long.

A big to Amanda----and WOO HOOOOOO on the 10 inches! That's fantastic!

Another for Lisa! You gals are doing great!

I get a for water yesterday. I don't think I overate, but it's hard to tell cuz I wasn't keeping track. So, I'm not counting it. Back on track today!

I'll check back in Later..........wonder what Faye's up to right now :wink:

Bye,
Julie
Old 09-29-2003, 09:14 AM   #59  
I Can and I Will

Good Morning Lovelies!! Well, i get points for h2o and eating yesterday... i didnt get in any exercises tho... still not up to par. Altho i feel better today!! So... after i get my self together, i will do my yoga tape and clean the house... then possibly do my pilates tape after DS gets off to school. Laundry is already going and i am on a roll...lol!! I really love Mondays... Its my favorite day of the week... A brand new begining each and every week...lol Ok so i am a bit off...! Since i lowered my calories it hjasnt really beeen hard at all to stay within my range... my min is 1500 and my max is 1800... and since i have done it i have stayed in the range rather easily... i must say i am surprised but very very happy. I will keep up with this and i will lose the weight... and the inches... lol
I hope all is well with everyone and remember to take care of U!
FAYE: CUBS WIN!! CUBS WIN!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

I love you all....

Sandy
Old 09-29-2003, 10:02 AM   #60  

Good Monday Morning Chickies,

pts for Saturday: not sure I posted them...3 pts, 2 pts for exercise and 1pt for water...pts for Sunday: 2 pts for program, 1 pt for water and 1 pt for exercise.

Amanda Panda: WOWZERS 10 INCHES!!!! THAT IS FABULOUS!!!! YOU GO GIRL

Dorothy, congrats on the 3 lb loss, you are doing so gooooooooood!

I am off today and tomorrow, and man am I ready, hope to hear something about the new job, hopefully today. I will let you know......later chicklets

sw 356 June 6, 2003
cw 318/weigh in tomorrow
loss of 38 lbs
next goal: lose 50 lbs by 10/31
next goal: lose 75 lbs by 2/04
next goal: lose 100lbs by 6/04
final goal: 130ish
Closed Thread