Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-26-2020, 08:01 AM   #301  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1465 +
Weigh In: 195.4
No Change

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 26

1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

The greatest enemy we face as we diet is not food, or the gnawing hunger we endure. No, the greatest enemy we face is the lack of faith we have in ourselves. When the going gets tough, our tendency is to throw up our hands in surrender. That cannot be allowed to happen. As faithful people, we are tied to a special power that comes from beyond us. We are recipients of the holy power of God. That same power raised Christ from the dead and enabled Him to overcome every temptation that this world could throw at Him. With that kind of power, how can we fail at anything we do?

Today's thought: To diet means to do it!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:55 AM   #302  

Default February 2020

GOOD MORNING!

I did not work out yesterday, but early this am I biked...Diet was good yesterday...EXCEPT for a small sundae, 2 little lemon cakes, 2 pieces of milk chocolate, and a couple chocolate covered almonds. I thought it would have an adverse effect...but last night I weighed in with a 19. 4 weight loss and this am with a 18.9, My scale is fickle...it is not ME!!!!

I have a couple of social events coming up. I was going to make cookies, but I think I will just pop in with some strawberries...And the other, I think I will bring an oriental salad and a succotash (without lima beans).

Have a great day!
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:25 AM   #303  

good morning again! power walked to and home from ash wednesday mass this morning. forgot to my eye drops in before i left for church. checked the zipper section of my purse and found a small vial of my eye drops in there so i went into the ladies restroom after mass and the drops in my eyes. ran errands on the way home. will run more errands in a few minutes.
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:59 PM   #304  

S/C/G: 165/106/96

Height: 5'2

Good morning!

I'm at 106 today, which gives me hope that this is largely water weight. My boyfriend, who is also my gym buddy, is taking a rest week. I feel like I should be going to the gym, but I don't like going on my own.

I'm going out for lunch with a friend today and will be having a chicken breast with a small greek salad.

I've started plugging in my meals again and I'm finding that I was eating far more carbs than I had realized. I'm out of keto strips, because I don't bleed like a normal person and end up pricking all of my fingers and using three strips before I can get enough blood for a read.
Soon2BSlender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:59 PM   #305  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon to all today
WI, well guess what up even more today! #.2, I know not much but still...this is working on 8 weeks of gain over a 12 week period Points (foods all logged) used 19th out of 23
WO not really feeling it today so did something a bit different, 20 min on elliptical then did some circut training for 20min+ I think that is about accurate.

Sheesh my days are boring LOL. When all I can report is my weight and whine about it. I need to get a life?

hmmm guess I could start by saying (gym related) I was putting on my war paint (makeup) after my gym shower and the lighting is really bad. I was trying to use a bit of contouring to make my face look less...um...full? Epic failure. One should practice this at home before doing this in a public place... washed off and started again.

Work related. Ummmm the tray at the water cooler was gross so I tried to remove it to clean it and ended up with water down my pant leg. now you see the extent of my life

back later for some personals
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:27 PM   #306  

good evening! got home an hour and a half ago from power walking and running errands in a nearby community. will have supper in a few minutes.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:51 PM   #307  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

DH is feeling a bit better today. Yay for that!

Total Approx 1640 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & monk fruit

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner ( 825 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 caloires
1/2 yeast roll 75 calories
5 French fries 50 calories

Exercise:
No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 02-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #308  
Let's Go!

S/C/G: 240/185/160

Height: 5"8

Quick check in for me today.
.6 down, total loss 18lb flat.
Pixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:53 PM   #309  

good night all! diana, so happy your dh is much better! decided to do 2 miles leslie sansone before supper tonight. will not be going to work tomorrow. blizzard is expected to hit here. called and left a message on my boss' voice mail letting her know i won't be in. also called and cancelled my transportation for tomorrow. left a voice mail there, too.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:08 AM   #310  

S/C/G: 220/149/133

Height: 5'5

Today -70.0kg so either my body is doing very strange things this week or the 71.5 on Monday was salt. I feel like a science experiment but the data makes no sense and there are waaaaaay too many variables to control!

Diana - Sorry to hear your husband didn't respond to the antibiotics so well, I really hope the shots help him. That poor man must be feeling pretty miserable in himself.

Teri - I also have sweets in the freezer lol! I'm scared to get the fudge out in case I break a tooth...one of my pancakes had melted Rolos in it (chocolate sweets with gooey caramel centres) it was soooo yummy! (Would have been better with ice cream as well now I think about it...) You should dip those strawberries in chocolate. Show up to a social event with those and everyone will think you are amazing lol!

Ciecie - seriously, I get tired just reading about your power walks! It was supposed to snow here but not so far, hope your blizzard doesn't actually come, that will really curtail the walks!

Nancy - good job putting in the 'sweaty effort' lol! Sheesh if you can't muse about ups and downs of weight where can you? Hmmm...I now feel the need to check the water cooler tray at work, I don't think anyone does that...

Rachel - 1.5 is still a good loss, but I totally get that the effort you're putting in feels like it should be more! I remember you saying you were just doing it for a couple of months, just to see what it is like and get a break from having to work everything out yourself. Maybe your body is still adjusting? Do you enjoy it, that's the main thing? 1.5 pounds in two weeks is quite a substantial loss in a year (0.75 x 52... anyone?!?)

Pixel - 18 pounds is amazing!!! Well done!!!!

Soon2BSlender - mmmm....that baked vanilla custard sounds delicious! I hope the weight does just slide off for you (although your comment about blood and strips makes me add another item to my looooong list of why I couldn't do keto!) :-)

Joe - how is it going?

Ok the toddler is calling...well, at least I got 20 whole minutes to myself....

Have a great day everyone!
Jaimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:01 AM   #311  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

My weight kept going up this couple of days. I have been eating clean and exercising. This really doesn't make sense. A little frustrated 😡
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:13 AM   #312  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default good morning

Ciecie, I'm glad you will not go to work today because of the blizzard. I'll be watching the news. Stay safe.

Nancy, you are such a hoot! Your humor is my laugh for the day

Pixel, Your 18 pound loss is wonderful

Diana, I am relieved to hear that your DH is feeling better. I know that they need to get to the bottom of it yet.

Jaimsy, What a great perspective you've given me! 0.75 x 52 would be 39!

Yesterday I took in 970 calories.

Today's goals:
NS Plan, 2 liters water, veggies, fiber, calcium.
Rachel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:38 AM   #313  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have a busy day today. I am having to do mechanics liens on vehicles today. People left trucks that needed a lot of repairs over the years and never came back to get them. I will have to go before the judge today to state our case. Some of these situations are 8+ years old. Hopefully no one will show up and it will be an easy process. More stress!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1640 +
Weigh In: 195.2
Down: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

February 27

Colossians 1:10
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God.

Joining the army requires good physical condition and discipline. This is especially true of the army of the Lord. God gave us our bodies, our minds, and our souls. They are tied closely together, and each is to be taken care of as well as we are able. There is no excuse for flabbiness of body, mind, or spirit. It is important that we strive not only to do what is good for our bodies, but also to avoid anything that might be detrimental. As we avoid temptation, we strengthen our wills and make them over in the image of our Lord Jesus Christ's own will.

Today's thought: When I look my best, I look most like Christ!

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-27-2020 at 07:39 AM.
Old 02-27-2020, 09:30 AM   #314  

good morning! just had breakfast. will work out in a few minutes.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:32 AM   #315  

Default February 2020

Hi!

I had a let-me-eat-cake day...I attended a social event. I ate a burger before, so I would not be hungry, but when I got there, I found finger sandwiches and small pieces of cake...I had 3 finger sandwiches and 2 small pieces of cake. I ended up taking some crunchy snack stuff from the house and bought some dip. I did not eat any of it...I was happy for the crunchy stuff to be gone... Later family brought me carrot cake from a fish fry...and I worked on it spread out over an hour...and in the middle of the night I had 2 small lemon cakes...Exercise is okay. I biked last night using 7 and 9 resistance and I weight lifted. This am I need to do my knee exercises. Wt. is up a tad this am. I think, if I eat healthy today...I will be fine weight wise.

CieCie: You must be happy to find your eye drops in your purse. It's GOOD to keep a few meds in your purse, in case you forget to take them...

Diana: Hope you come out financially on top of these liens. That must be annoying...court and all.

Jaimsy, Joe, Nancy: I think I gain wt. when I first exercise, or when I first increase my exercise...And sometimes I lose after eating junk food. Weird...

Pixel: Keep it up! Soon you will surpass me!

I have had a lot of food temptations this week. I caved in...but it could have been a lot worse.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote