Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 11:17 PM   #61  

good night all! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:17 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Rachel, so sorry about your Uncle. I pray for peace and comfort.

Zallie, no gymnastic moves since toenail removal, but thinking about bringing them back. Bounced up to 181, but PMS and salt will do that.

Ciecie, hoped you enjoyed the picnic

Terri, thank you. So many good choices, diet is 80% and you are suceeding there.

Nancy, what an opportunity!

Diana, hope things have settled down a lot

bounce up to 181. Had a mushroom Swiss burger and a few fries for dinner, bought a chocolate milk shake but ended up only having 2 sips....VERY HUNGRY right now and all I can think about is seafood..

God help me rest

Last edited by jendiet; 08-06-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:52 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 85/75/55

Height: 1.75

Talking Slow And Steady Wins The Race

hi guys my name is Sonja and here is a little bit of information fore u beautiful people

This adage holds true even in this fast moving age. If you want to lose weight and maintain it, you need to go slow. Don’t look for fad diets that have flooded the market. They are called fad for a reason. You will only lose water weight and gain more weight back as soon as you stop the diet. When you start slow, you tend to change your lifestyle gradually. You will lose weight slowly, but your weight loss will be healthy and sustainable.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:40 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 170/155/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi

141.3 down a bit

Hi Chickies,

Met goal of less than1200 cal yeterday.

Work is intense. 15 hrs each day Monday and Tues.
So no time for personals

Thinking of all you.
Old 08-07-2019, 07:28 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 168/working on it/136-139

Height: 5'8"

Default Good morning

Zallie, you are rockin' girl . You are doing so well! Great job.

Just checking in. I don't want to stop posting during this time. I need you chickies Thank you so much for your prayers and sympathy during this time. I got some sleep last night. Our care givers are wonderful.

Didn't count calories yesterday. I want to today. If I don't, my weight is going to start creeping up.

Today's goals: 1500, 2 liters water, fiber
Old 08-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #66  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1605 +
Weigh In Saturday

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 7

Proverbs 3:26
For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Norm felt drowsy, but he didn't want to stop. He only had a few miles to go, to get home. Home. He began thinking about how nice it would be to get there and fall into a comfortable bed. Be-fore he knew it, he was dropping off to sleep. He came to with a jolt as his fender scraped along the guardrail at the side of the road. Thank God for the guard-rail. Without it, Norm didn't know where he'd be. We need guardrails. They keep us from pitching off into nothingness; past the point of no return. God can be our guardrail, keeping us from indulging our appetites past reasonable limitations. Truly, He keeps us from falling.

Today's thought: Food is a trap I'd rather not fall into!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-07-2019 at 07:52 AM.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:36 AM   #67  

Default August 2019

Good Morning!

Up and atom....

Zallie: I don't think these are low calorie, BUT I like Trader Joes Asian Style Peanut Vinegrette. I also like their green goddess dressing (seasonal?) These are both refrigerated.. I also like a dressing called Garlic Expressions (LaMar foods). I have gotten it at Shop and Save. I think it's a gourmet dressing you find with the veggies. I wish I could take a mini course on making sauces and dressings....I wrote down the info about the book you are reading.

Rachel: Thinking of you and your uncle.

Nancy: I assume you are doing a running race. Good luck. It has been many years since I did a 10K or a 5K, etc. It was fun, but a lot of preparation...and hard on my legs. I used to do boating races. Some were long distance and only lasted a couple of minutes. I really liked the collegiality. It was a relatively small number of people doing the races.

No food mover, but I ate pretty healthy...egg white sandwiches for breakfast, lots of fruits and veggies. Weaknesses were two yogurts and some orange cookies and a couple of chocolates. And I biked in the middle of the night. Knee exercises. And I am working on another book.

TODO:

1) food mover

2) exercise

3) gardening

4) sorting
Old 08-07-2019, 10:36 AM   #68  

good morning! welcome Sonja! went for two power walks this morning. ran errands both times. had breakfast. will take a shower in a few minutes. will take the bus to a neighboring community to power walk and run errands there this afternoon.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:43 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Terri, the exercise and the food goals are great

Rachel, so glad you got some sleep

Diana, yes, great devotion we need that guard rail!

Zallie, awesome on meeting food goal and losing more

Sonja, good advice, pretty pic

ciecie, good morning I know you are up running laps around me

so went to bed with my stomach absolutely angry that all I ate was dinner, and I literally went to sleep craving seafood. I thought about getting up and taking some kelp, but not sure how that would have done my stomach overnight.

bump back down to 180.4...remember, I'm hoping to stay below 181 during pms ...

I saw ex again yesterday. I can not believe how crazy I feel around him...he says stuff like "we did live together for 9 years" when I ask where stuff is...he really hasn't changed the room or the house that much...and he seemed to be glad when I just knew where things were.

I of course wonder if he isn't using me to make himself feel more of a man during this time he's got a broken body, but I think he's actually serious...

yesterday, spelled out on his fridge in alphabet magnets was something interesting, I think it was a code. It was the words True Love Tay and underneath the words was 867-5309.

True Love Tay is his gamer tag which is also unusual because he normally has stuff like soul killer and etc...

I saw it and started laughing...could he have been trying to express this to people without letting them in on it??

Our old neighbors noticed my weight loss and my presence and they started getting nosy, and I could feel his frustration...as soon as neighbors came to call, then his mom called and asked him if he was ok....

I'm sure they would think he's lost his mind...but his mom has been showing me a new level of respect by calling Seth, Seth...

I can't help being in love with him. I've loved him since I was 17...

who knows how long this will go on but the alternative is to be untouched the rest of my life (I don't believe in remarriage since we didn't fulfill biblical reasons for divorce), and I love him only.

Last edited by jendiet; 08-07-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:17 AM   #70  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning to all
Terri000, it is supose to be a 'race' but I am not competing for any time, my goal is just to be able to complete obsticals and challange myself a bit but I am no means competing with others LOL could not take that stress

WI did not weight this morning, I was up and down or should say awake most of the night it felt like and tummy was all bloaty and I just feel 'heavy' this am. So will weight in tomorrow for my offical stuff
WO I did up my weights on lower body to 1 set of 5 moves with total 60lb weights. I know it is not much but I was not feeling 100% today. Also broke up my cardio to 10 min pushes.....10 hard on elliptical, then abs, 10 min hard elliptical, lower body weights, 10 min treadmill then upper body

Jen don't worry about that temporary bounce up it will fall right back off. I know what you mean about being hungry....sheesh that is me this morning but my sleep was off and that always messes with me
Old 08-07-2019, 04:51 PM   #71  

good afternoon! just got home from power walking and running errands in a nearby community a few minutes ago. will go for another power walk and run more errands in a few minutes.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #72  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1415 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (600 Calories)
grilled salmon 500 calories
green beans 100 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 55

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 08-07-2019, 10:22 PM   #73  

Good night all! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. ��
Old 08-07-2019, 11:48 PM   #74  

Hi all
been MIA for a few days. Cravings have been getting the best of me.
Today
coffee 200
baguette toll with avocado 560
melon 140
cookie 450?
Ground chicken fat free chicken breast with garlic, onion, cabbage, carrot, low fat feta with chili seasonings 350
total 1700

cannot do personals today
wishing everyone an awesome Thursday !

Last edited by flower123; 08-07-2019 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:29 AM   #75  

Default August 2018

Hello!

Nancy: That race sounds interesting with obstacle courses. I have never done anything like that. Oh, I made an error in my last entry. I did some boating races that were maybe 7 miles (down river) and others only lasted a couple of minutes (slalom). I wish I could still do stuff like that...My computer is really sensitive and slow so it is very easy to make typing errors. And I get annoying popups and ads, etc.

Flower: I think my golden milk helps me a little with cravings. Like I am less sleepy, like maybe blood sugar is more stable. It has Ceylon cinnamon in it.

Welcome Sonja (Roxie): Hope you have lots of success here. Keep coming back.

My diet was off yesterday. Weaknesses included a half a BLT, Hawaii snacker sandwich, frappe, piece of carrot cake, a few chocolates. I have no control when others bring food in. I need to work on just saying NO! BUT, I drank lots of lemon water, golden milk, vegetables and fruit, egg white sandwich, etc. I made my BLT with only one slice of bread and one piece of bacon (no nitrates). When I buy bacon again, I think I will package it in maybe 2/3 or 3/4 size servings. I only need the bacon as a condiment for a little flavor.

I walked in the park for 15 minutes and biked 30 minutes and did knee exercises. I read a book and am reading another. I sorted some papers.

TODO:

1) food mover

2) exercise

3) sort

4) garden

5) I need to add some more healthy foods. Need to buy oatmeal, tuna, some more spices. I need a good tuna salad recipe.
Closed Thread