August 2019 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! - Page 7 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2019, 04:36 PM   #91  

Good evening! Busy day here! Took more of dad’s clothes to the thrift shop. Also gave them some extra hangers. Went for a few power walks today. Will go for another one in a few minutes. ��
Old 08-09-2019, 09:27 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Quick check in because the best way to describe my habits and mood is VOLATILE.

Rachel, my heart aches!!

flower, to be sure I have days just getting to post is a miracle

Teri, I am NO ENERGY some days

Diana, that is a good laugh..."turn it on its head"

Keli, you have not fallen that far and that camping trip sounds awesome.
​​​​​
Ciecie, my heart aches!!

Nancy, I have issues with ear things, I have small ears and small ear holes that are overly sensitive, the best ones are the curvy ones that go over the pinna and just stay close but not in my canals.

I spent the whole day eating and swimming with my boys. We went to a small water park and I really did have so much fun with them

we went out to Mexican and no one ate all their dinner so I took it all home. .so after 7, it was leftovers (low carb) but then I really wanted the coconut water...and then some chocolate...then PRETZELS...I finally stopped when my mouth was sticky from the salt...like a cow licking salt. It didn't help I was in a bathing suit all day...

BLAH.

My ex also met me at the park outside...really almost awkward to go from jumping each other's bones to not even hugging in public....but I want to protect my kids too...

Still, there is a gentle warmness to him, I don't know if it's because I hope there is something different, but when I start questioning everything I see the gentle look he gives me and it quiets my soul. Yeah I'm not figuring anything out anytime soon, but I know I CAN TRUST GOD to right the wrongs and heal hearts
Old 08-09-2019, 09:28 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 170/144/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi All

142.2 up .9 ugh.

Have not been logging, which means I have been slipping. Did log earlier this week, but not the past two days.
Did 53 hours work in 4 days, and played pickleball each night, and I am not working this weekend.

Tomorrow we play in a pickleball tournament, so I am not dieting today. I know it is just an excuse, but I did that last time and won.

Teri- way to go on the staying away from the frappe the other day, the early exercise and the multiple healthy food choices, like egg whites and open faced sandwich and less bacon. And this is despite your feeling low on energy. Way to do it!

Rachel, Hi to you and your uncle. I am holding him in my heart. Are you doing ok? It is a sad time, but it can also be a time when you appreciate the little things, more.
The love you have for him seems beautiful, from my watching from afar.

Ciecie- speaking of beautiful love, how are you doing? Seems from afar like you are quite on top of things, giving away since of your father's clothes and keeping up with your power walks.

Nancy- 60 lbs lower body!! Way to go. That's hard. And lifting heavy from studies I have read is the way to go to build strength. I've been going a couple times a week and am beginning to start to enjoy the lifting. Haven't done a lot as I don't want to reinjure my knees which are feeling amazingly good right now, nor do I want to aggravate my right elbow or left shoulder. But, I have been doing some weights and I have been actually liking the feeling of that resistance against me. That's a first for me. Maybe it has to do with the idea that I could potentially not be able to do it, due to all these injuries.

Diana, interesting about your phone. When I have had multiple pedometers and fitbit and just run or walked around with them counting my steps most if the time they were not correct , but some of them were more correct than others. Would be curious if you walked say a football field length, say 300 steps- counting your steps and do it one way with your phone up, then back with your phone down and see in which orientation the phone is more accurate. Thinking about Aimee and Miss Connie

Kellijpa- I admire you for doing your home project to make space. And reading between the lines, it sounds like although you have kept some things you actually are successful in getting rid of things? Cool that by going to meetings you can be successful with weightloss.

Jen- how's your stress level? Hope you are taking time out to do something to destress yourself. What non-food thing helps you to reduce stress? And are you doing it? How's the toe?

I just put on sweatpants that used to fit me and they are hanging loosely.

Question to all, when you notice a close friend or just an acquaintance has seemed to have lost weight and look healthier, do you say anything and what do you say?
Old 08-09-2019, 10:49 PM   #94  

Good night all! While going through dad’s closet, I found many of the family pictures!��. Also when I was in the sheds looking for something else, I found more of the family pictures. I emailed my sister and brother that I found them. I also told them that I’m going to scan them and have them put on cds.��
Old 08-09-2019, 11:25 PM   #95  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

I have a couple of updates.

One on my DH. He went to the Dr. yesterday, a follow up on labs for diabetes. His numbers have improved! He has been a diabetic for 25+ years. I looked at his labs and he's pretty close to prediabetic. The Dr. said that he might be able to reduce his meds if he continues to improve.

The other is on Brandon. He was suppose to have a scan done this month. They did lab work and all of his numbers are good so there is no reason for a scan at this time.

Zallie It just depends on the person. Sometimes, just say you look really nice today. If the person hasn't shared any specifics it makes it difficult. If it is someone close to you tell them you have noticed the changes and to keep up the great work.

Total Approx 1515 calories +

Breakfast ( 400 calories & )
Frittata
spritz olive oil in pan
2 large eggs 140 calories
veggies 60
14 g. shredded cheese 50 calories
1 piece thin sliced bread toasted 60 calories
Fruit spread 30 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (415 Calories)
2 pieces thin sliced bread 120 calories
Smoked Turkey Breast 50 calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
fruit equal to approx 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 45

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-09-2019 at 11:27 PM.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:48 PM   #96  

good night all! will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:44 AM   #97  

Default August 2019

Hello! Good Morning!

I feel really tired (again). I think I will go back to bed after I make this entry.

Kelipa: Your vacation sounds like a lot of fun. I did not know there was a Wizard of Oz house in Kansas. What a good idea. I think there used to be a theme park somewhere that they revive occasionally. Hope you got lots of pics. I am thinking of all these places you might have visited out west.

Zallie: there is a pickle festival in Pittsburgh...Picklesburg. It's located on a bridge and it is so popular that it now last 3 days. There is lots of food tasting.

Jen: Waterpark...ooooh. I meant to go to a local wave pool, but I did not make it and now the weather is getting cooler.

Diana: I am happy for you that your family is doing so much better...

CieCie: How nice, family pics...

Nancy: That log jamming fest sounds fun. Sounds so Pacific Northwestern.... I saw a statue of Paul Bunyan in Oregon...

Diet has been okay...except for 2 little bags of chips, a few pretzels, some chocolate almonds, and two slice bread BLT. I went and bought more corn at the farm. I usually eat a half and ear at a time, unless I am really hungry. Have been eating beans and corn...Had some carrots again, peaches and watermelon, egg white sandwich. I biked (again) and did knee exercises. No gardening. Oh, I finished a book.

TODO:

1) food mover

2) exercise

3) sort

4) gardening
Old 08-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #98  

Good morning! Went for two power walks and ran errands both times. Will power walk to lunch in about an hour.��
Old 08-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #99  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full Body Stretch
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1515 +
Weigh In: 187.4
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a Blessed day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

August 10

Romans 2:11
For there is no respect of persons with God.

Andrea was furious. She hadn't wanted to go on the hike in the first place, and now she was falling farther and farther behind. No one would give her time to catch up. Some of them were even laughing at her. It wasn't her fault she wasn't in good physical condition. She had to carry around a lot more weight than they did. It just wasn't fair. In this life, we don't get a lot of breaks. Just because we're overweight doesn't mean we deserve special treatment. God doesn't give preferential treatment. He wants all of His children to be the best they can possibly be. He expects us all to do our best.

Today's thought: I am trying my best to please God!
Old 08-10-2019, 12:50 PM   #100  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/145.3/145

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good afternoon all,
153.4 this morning

At weigh in I had to pay, I canít stay away, it isnít good for me. The meeting was a bit cathartic, something about being in a room with people on the same journey. I guess church can be like that.

Anyway, Had a measured and tracked pizza and one beer, took a walk with Willie after. He went with DH this morning while I walked by myself. Going to work on getting my step count up. Those regular walks at work are about the only thing I miss about working. Haha

Diana awesome news about your DH and Brandon

Thanks for the nice thoughts and words

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-10-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 02:32 PM   #101  

Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from lunch. Will power walk to church. Will power walk to supper after church. Will power walk home after supper.��
Old 08-10-2019, 08:38 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Diana. Great on the 1.2 down and the great news with DH and Brandon!!!

ciecie, have a good night at church. I bet your family appreciated that.

keli, don't beat yourself up

Zallie, just so I can get balls that look like pickles out of my head, I am looking up pickle ball. I agree to carb up for tournament

Rachel, I am keeping your Uncle in my heart too

Terri, sounds like you are getting a lot of wholesome foods in your diet!

up to 183.2...my eye was a little bit sore again today and my nose membranes feel inflamed probably from the salt and chlorine...

I went and did street outreach. I love kids...I dripped sweat very grossly the whole time it was so hot...but worth it to show little ones and their families the love of God. I also had trouble just giving the winners of the races candy. I gave participation candy too
Old 08-10-2019, 08:48 PM   #103  

good night all! power walked to church tonight and ran an errand on the way there. power to supper tonight. power walked and ran an errand on the way home.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:28 PM   #104  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1360 calories +

Breakfast 240 calories
coffee w/cream
Siggi's yogurt 110 calories
chia seeds 60 calories
berries/cherries 70 calories

Lunch 470 calories
iced coffee from home 50 calories
chick-fil-a market salad w/BHF's ranch 420 calories

Dinner 650 calories
red rice w/few pieces of sausage 350 calories
steamed okra 100 calories
honeydew melon 200 calories

Exercise
1 hour swim/paddling around

Have a Blessed evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-10-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:30 PM   #105  

also drank all of my water today!
Closed Thread