Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #61  
Warrior Princess

I'm still in it to win it. Jillian tonight. Woke up today extremely bloated from sodium. :/
Old 08-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #62  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all,
141.something, might as well say 142

Eating has been a little on the high side lately, today is totally on plan so far, with a planned pizza for dinner, (edit: planned couple slices of pizza, not planning to eat the whole pie ) DH's birthday tomorrow. Got in some steps before it gets hot here, did week 3 day 1 of C25K, I wanted to go up to 3 minutes jogging, so picked that day, it went well, no effects on the knee, so I'm cautiously optimistic that the exercises I've been doing have helped it.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, will try to get back on later.

Have a great day

Last edited by kelijpa; 08-05-2018 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:38 PM   #63  

good afternoon! power walked to and home from lunch. ran an errand on the way home. will do somethings here at home. then i'll go for another power walk and run another errand.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:03 PM   #64  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon, a quick break in my cooking for summer-giving. WI same 170.0 sheesh. but today will be all veggies and some humus. And yum turkey which is in the oven now piled with fresh rosemary, thyme, oregano, celery and onion
Granny congrats your dedication has been inspirational

not sure when I will get to personals but am thinking of you all
Old 08-05-2018, 02:33 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Ugh...had a whole post written!!! The restore saved content button isn't there!

keli, great job on the running and maintaining

nov, get it girl!!

Terri, yeah that is awesome on the laps, I used to be an avid swimmer. What is a food mover?

Granny CONGRATS on that LOW!! 6 miles wow!! Your retirement plan sounds awesome. I need to put some need oil on my roses due to the rain causing more fungus as well. If I had knockouts, I wouldn't worry.

Frustrated, that is quite an accomplishment, I pray it sticks this time

ciecie, how do you like your haircut. I need a trim, my hair is to the middle of my back again, but I had a trim where my friendly talkative stylist cut 9 inches of my hair off last year. So I'm a little trigger shy to get a trim.

Diana, thanks for the prayers as well as Granny. How is your mouth?

192.0 today but bbt up to 98.0 this am...so pretty sure going to have pms weight gain from here on out.

I had only coffee and I did nursery and had to hand out juice and snacks. When we got to McDonald's I ordered low carb burger, but they messed up my order and left me with an extra big mac...they messed up my order 2x and i didnt want to embarass them further...so I picked the meat patties out and ate them...they were fairly small so not sure how many calories all that meat was ..I watched as the kids ate fries and chocolate milk. I'm determined not to ruin their meals with my hangry carb cravings ..

no idea what's for dinner but I have to go food shopping...so I most likely will not want to cook by the time we get home...

Old 08-05-2018, 06:35 PM   #66  

good evening! got a lot accomplished today considering the high temps and humidity. will go for a power walk and run an errand in a few minutes.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:40 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

1549 calories for the day

Does anyone know anyone who is lactose intolerant...do you get diarrhea with every time you consume dairy?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:35 PM   #68  

jendiet, I don't know of anybody who is lactose intolerant. just got back from my final power walk. my fitness goals for today are attained.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:27 PM   #69  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Jen I am a bit lactose intolerant but it's not too bad. I get gassy. I use lactose free half & half and milk when I use it. DH has it too and can get diarrhea. My friend gets both and will practically blow up. I had children's church today, too. My partner brought honey buns. REALLY?!!! Geesh. My mouth went through cycles today. Morning was better, afternoon worse and now it's better. I won't use the lower mouth guard again tonight and see how tomorrow is. Right now it feels a lot better, but I don't understand these cycles. It really makes me feel like I am crazy.

nancylmrn I hope you had a nice summer giving. It sounds fun.

Total Approx 1215 Calories +

Breakfast (200 calories + )
Siggi's vanilla yogurt 110 calories
Fage 0% 90 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (600 calories)
Our church group went to a pizza place for lunch. They had options for salads but I was unsure of them. I had never been to this place before. I chose a grilled chicken wrap w/lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, and I used my ranch instead of any of their sauces. Someone else ordered a salad and their romaine was not good. But mine had shredded lettuce and it was good. I made the best choice. 600 calories

Dinner (415 calories)
iced coffee 50 calories
omelette w/2 eggs 140 calories
veggies 125 calories
shredded sharp cheddar 50 calories
watermelon chunks 50 calories

Exercise
Shaun T's Rockin'Body Disco Grove (I was gettin' down with my bad self )

Old 08-05-2018, 11:05 PM   #70  

good night! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. watched touched by an angel on metv.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #71  

Default August 2018

Hi!
Hope you all had a good weekend.

Jen, a food mover is a Richard Simmons invention. It is about the size of a check book. You shove a card in the back which specifies how many calories you want. There are little slots subsumed under various food groups...like fruits, veggies, protein, fat, and water, etc. When you consume something you pull down a window over the slot. There are extra slots for affirmations. I usually relabel them for other goals I need to accomplish. Anyway, after I use it for a few weeks, then I have a good habit going. BUT I need to go back to it when I start slipping up. It is good for me because I don't like counting calories. Jen, THANKS for asking. I got the food mover out of the purse and put it next to where I usually sit. I also got a watermelon out of the basement into the fridge. I hope it is still good.

I have been working on a stack of books, magazines, and DVDs from the library. I did not exercise yesterday, but I swam alittle today and did some knee exercises. I ate too much strudel today. Oh, well.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:54 AM   #72  

good morning! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. :
Old 08-06-2018, 08:04 AM   #73  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Teri Great job getting the Food Mover out.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1215 +
Weigh In: 190.6
Down: 1 pound

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters
August 6
Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.It was war!

Greg looked at the bag of cookies on the table in front of him, and they almost made him cry. Why couldn't he just ignore them? It was as if they had some kind of magical spell over him. Closing his eyes didn't help. Neither did putting them in the cabinet; he still knew they were there. He was determined to resist their pull, but was he really strong enough? When the temptations get to be too much, we need to call on the Lord. In the midst of our stiffest challenges, He will truly save us.

Today's thought: I need God to save me from myself!

Last edited by Diana3271; 08-06-2018 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #74  

good morning again! just had breakfast a few minutes ago. will work out in a few minutes.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:27 AM   #75  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Quote:
Originally Posted by jendiet View Post
1549 Does anyone know anyone who is lactose intolerant...do you get diarrhea with every time you consume dairy?
I am lactose intolerant and yes not only diarrhea severe craps usually within 45 min to an hour after drinking milk. But cheese does not bother me only milk. Ice cream I don't know since I truly avoid them all

Closed Thread