Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-17-2018, 01:42 AM   #166  

good morning! fell asleep in front of the tv. power walked to church last night. power walked and ran an errand after church. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:10 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

Good Morning 168.6 again. Got to get out very soon and start walking. Trying to establish that behavior.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:32 AM   #168  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Father's Day to all who are celebrating.

Teri I don't find Allegra sedating, but maybe I am used to it by now. It has been better than any of the other brands. Zyrtec turned me into a very irritated zombie. My friend can't take Allegra because it is like a stimulant for her and she can't sleep.

Last night: Full Body Stretch (standing)
This morning: Oxycise

Calories for yesterday: 1350 +
Weigh In: 188
Up: .2

Have a Blessed day!

Today's devotion is very encouraging.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

June 17

Psalm 42:11
Why are thou cast down, O my soul? and why are thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Our society would have us believe that the person who tries to do something is a failure unless he or she succeeds. Very little honor is awarded the person who gives it her best shot but falls short of the goal. How sad, for it is the person who does her very best who pleases God the most. When we decide to diet and we try to be as faithful to it as we can be, then we are victors in the eyes of the Lord. We need never grow discouraged when we don't lose weight, as long as we are doing the best job we can.

Today's thought: I judge myself harder than God does!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:37 AM   #169  

good morning again! will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. will also hang a load of wash that I did after supper up outside to dry.
Old 06-17-2018, 11:25 AM   #170  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all
WI up 1.4lb but I expected that, had pizza last night and enjoyed every bite!
Steps 12,000+ yesterday and expect today to be much the same. Will pop back in later tonight for personals (I hope)
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #171  

went for a power walk and ran some errands earlier this morning. will power walk to lunch in a few minutes.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #172  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

good morning!!!

I know I've been gone for a while, but it's been so crazy with my CPA studies and exams that I have been MIA for too long. Of course, as usual when I go missing, I end up on the wrong side of 160 and need to come be accountable! I'm at 160 I go up and down between 158 and 162 (usually due to weekend nonsense) but I am going to Vegas in 17 days (4th of July, anniversary of course) and really need to drop at least 6 pounds by then. It doesn't help that I'm 47 now! Weight doesn't drop off as easily (or, it seems, at all) so I'm going to go back to low carb and start using these Keto recipes I have found on the Diet Doctor website.

Oh! I passed my retake of Audit!!! I took FAR (financial accounting and reporting) last month and it was BRUTAL. The pass rate for last quarter for that exam was 41%...I have no idea if I made it. If not, I will retake it at the end of July and right now I'm studying for REG (regulation) with my exam scheduled for August 31st. I have to pass these two by January 1 or I will have to retake one that I have already passed, so I WILL do so!

Diana HI! I'm so glad to see you still here doing your thing! How are you?

Last night I ordered in for DH and I for Father's Day and he wanted kabobs, so you can imagine the water gain this morning! Ugh. Oh well...time to straighten up! Going to church in an hour and we're barbecuing steaks afterward with our church family for Father's Day...let's hope I can successfully avoid the stuff I shouldn't eat! That might mean just a steak! LOL and salad. I just need to avoid the dessert! We'll see...

So far this morning: Coffee. Apple cider vinegar in water. Half a pork bacon patty (Omaha) Egg beaters with cheese.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #173  

Default June 2018

Hello,

CieCie: I am impressed with all the power walking you do. I wish that I had your energy. I walk occasionally, but I am not into it and I don't enjoy it.
SckGrl: Congrats on passing your exam. It sounds like you have to take a lot of exams. Wow!

DIET: I am eating way too much maple cereal. I need to stop buying it because it tastes like cookies and I eat them like cookies...
EXERCISE: I was up part of the night, so I did knee exercises and I used the stability ball. This am, I did a 30 minute hike.
OTHER: I water plants early this am. It is supposed to be in the 90's today, so I am staying in the house, watching DVDs (I, Tonya and Jumanji). Maybe I will go through a stack a magazines or read a book.

I wish I could send you all a picture of the garden in front. It is full of Shirley poppies, daisies (coreopsis and white), lilies, red hot pokers and some blue flowers (my brain is not working now).
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #174  

welcome back syckgirl! teri, thanks! just got home from lunch a few minutes ago. power walked and ran an errand on the way home. will call my dad to wish him a happy father's day in a few minutes. will also get somethings that need to be done here at home done.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #175  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
Diana HI! I'm so glad to see you still here doing your thing! How are you?
Hi It's good to see you. I'm still hanging in there. Congrats on passing the Audit exam.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:19 PM   #176  

will get cleaned up in a few minutes. just bagged up the trash for pick up tomorrow. won't be as much as last week. will also do a load of laundry and take down the laundry that's on the line now.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:59 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

1750 calories yesterday....woke up to 199.0 again today. Super tired.

Diana, I think you might be right

Terri, I planted a burgundy cotton crepe Myrtle in honor of,my dad. It was so pretty. I had to leave it when we moved.

Think you all popped up at once..

Congrats syckgirl sounds hard

Terri, it sounds pretty

Gran, keep up the good habit

Ciecie, inspire me!

It really won't hit me until the boys don't come back tonight...I'm praying my way through it.

Last edited by jendiet; 06-17-2018 at 03:03 PM.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:40 PM   #178  

will go for another power walk in a few minutes. need to mail a sympathy card to some friends of the family.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:14 PM   #179  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I ate a bit off plan for today. We grilled out.

Breakfast: Coffee w/cream & sugar, Organic Valley Vanilla Shake

Lunch/Dinner: 4 coconut fried shrimp w/sauce (baked in oven), grilled ribeye steak, baked potato w/butter, garlic toast, vanilla ice cream

Exercise: 1+ hour outdoor walk

Enjoy your evening!
Old 06-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #180  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hi again~! I had a steak and a baked potato w/sour cream and chives for lunch at church...nothing else. Not too bad! I just made something called crack slaw off of a Keto recipe...it's pretty good. I will take it for lunch during this week to work. I can't really follow Keto, because I have high cholesterol, so I am doing a cross of South Beach and Keto. We'll see how it goes

Unfortunately, at this age, low carb is the only thing that even starts to work I'll start strictly tomorrow since I had potatoes today...and I have some red potatoes I need to use so I'm going to make DH some potato salad.

Have a good night!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote